Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Hayseed

Participant

Am I the only one that thinks we could actually steal a victory here?If Glennon is smart with the football and we eliminate second chances by cutting down the penalties, we might do better than some think. Yes, Seattle is a tough team. Yes, Century Link is the toughest place to play in the NFL. However, if you stop the run, this is a much, much less effective football team. 

Any hopes of a Packer comeback died amidst a crimson wave of destruction.

• 19bucs19

Participant

Problem is we usually do the opposite of what we need to do to win… Reason we are 0-7… This game will just be another nail in this regimes coffin

• Benchwarmer#1

Participant

The game plan will get them killed again.Unless schiano does a complete 180, they're getting torched. Badly.

• BayAreaBuc

Participant

The game plan will get them killed again.Unless schiano does a complete 180, they're getting torched. Badly

I agree, And with our Charmin Soft o-line. I will be surprised if glennon doesn't get hit on every play...

• mgchat76

Participant

The Seahawks D-line will devour Glennon, and their DB’s will feast on a couple of his errant throws.  Ricardo Lockett or whoever is taking Rice’s place will look like a pro-bowler, just like Riley Cooper and Harry Douglas.  Easy double digit win for the Seahawks.

• JDouble

Participant

We have a chance. I mean, the roof could collapse on Seattle and kill their entire roster.

• dalbuc

Participant

We are so totally dead today. Roadkill, not fresh either, I mean mangey coyote with a broken leg getting hit by a semi-truck and run over by all 9 tires and smeared across a mile of highway Roadkill.

• mgchat76

Participant

We have a chance. I mean, the roof could collapse on Seattle and kill their entire roster.

I think the 12th man would still find a way to cause so many false start and delay of game penalties that the game would end in a tie.

• Benchwarmer#1

Participant

I think we have a pretty darn good chance to lose another game.

• JDouble

Participant

Even if we played the best game of the year and the Hawks played their worst, and we somehow against all odds we managed to keep it close or even have a lead late in the 4th quarter….you know we still blow it at the end. You KNOW it. We have zero chances of winning this game. A better question would be do we have a chance of not getting blown out?

• mgchat76

Participant

The problem is that the Seahags played what was probably their worst game of the season last week on national TV.  I’ve got to think that they’ll come out motivated to prove they’re better than what they showed last week.  That’s not good for the Bucs.

• BayAreaBuc

Participant

The problem is that the Seahags played what was probably their worst game of the season last week on national TV.  I've got to think that they'll come out motivated to prove they're better than what they showed last week.  That's not good for the Bucs.

Well we were embarrassed on national TV, You would think we would come out and play better. But we probably won’t…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Any Given Sunday

• El Diablo

Participant

I don’t think we score an offensive td today. But hey crazy things happen in football. Its not like we have gotten beat down every game this year. We will see today if this team has quit.

• TBTrojan

Participant

The very fact that I can’t see a way we should pull out a win is the very reason I wouldn’t be shocked to see an upset.It could be a case of us being a trap game.

• swamp_bats

Participant

I think we match up well in this game. They give up tons of sacks and have no WR’s. We could get sacks in bunches and keep it close. It could easily be a 14-7 big play/turnover wins it kinda game.

• JDouble

Participant

Even if we played the best game of the year and the Hawks played their worst, and we somehow against all odds we managed to keep it close or even have a lead late in the 4th quarter....you know we still blow it at the end. You KNOW it. We have zero chances of winning this game.

Don't usually quote myself, but damn. Called it.

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Even if we played the best game of the year and the Hawks played their worst, and we somehow against all odds we managed to keep it close or even have a lead late in the 4th quarter....you know we still blow it at the end. You KNOW it. We have zero chances of winning this game.

Don't usually quote myself, but damn. Called it.

Yeah you really went out on a limb with that one .I don't mean to quote you either , so why don't you remind us how wrong you were about Mike James , who you've been trying to run out of town all season.

• JDouble

Participant

He was on my top 50 bro. No idea what you’re talking about! ;)

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Yeah . The only guy in your top 50 you ever decided to throw under the bus and say he sucks before he even got a chance to prove himself ….bad move there . You should have stuck to your guns . The kid can play.

• El Diablo

Participant

Yeah . The only guy in your top 50 you ever decided to throw under the bus and say he sucks before he even got a chance to prove himself ....bad move there . You should have stuck to your guns . The kid can play.

I think you and jdub secretly love eachother. I can just see it, you getting your panties in a wad because he is too busy watching college game tapes when you want to go to bed.. admit it!

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

You think he has access to college game tapes? That cute ,lol

• JDouble

Participant

Yeah . The only guy in your top 50 you ever decided to throw under the bus and say he sucks before he even got a chance to prove himself ....bad move there . You should have stuck to your guns . The kid can play.

I think you and jdub secretly love eachother. I can just see it, you getting your panties in a wad because he is too busy watching college game tapes when you want to go to bed.. admit it!

Nah. It's a one way obsession. I promise.

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

It’s a no way obsession . I just find it hillarious that , the one guy on Jdubs top 50 who actually turns out to be good , Jdub decided to throw under the bus after we drafted him and say he sucks , lol.FAIL.

• JDouble

Participant

Never said he sucks. Just said he was a developmental guy and it was stupid to go into the season with him as the only option as back up….but you already know that Doloris.

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

…yet apparently it was not stupid.  150 rushing yards rushing against arguably the best defense in the league on the road.  Lots of those yards after contact.

• LookForwardTo2015

Participant

It's a no way obsession . I just find it hillarious that , the one guy on Jdubs top 50 who actually turns out to be good , Jdub decided to throw under the bus after we drafted him and say he sucks , lol.FAIL.

It's clearly an obsession. You go after him like a squirrel going after a nut. I'd advise you to get that checked. It's not a very healthy habit. A bit creepy and disturbing if you ask me.

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

It's a no way obsession . I just find it hillarious that , the one guy on Jdubs top 50 who actually turns out to be good , Jdub decided to throw under the bus after we drafted him and say he sucks , lol.FAIL.

It's clearly an obsession. You go after him like a squirrel going after a nut. I'd advise you to get that checked. It's not a very healthy habit. A bit creepy and disturbing if you ask me.

Problem is , no one is asking your dumb ass , nub. No one ever does , do they ? In short : You're a joke .  I'd advise you try a little harder. LOLz

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.