Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I saw this shirt I like at NFL.com ……… Edit: BOUGHT IT!BucsShip14_zpsdd31371d.jpgStill think the new logo looks "Beavis and Butthead"-ishBucsKids14_zps4f2cb85e.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Holding out for a Manziel jersey. There was some sick vintage gear on extra clearance in March on NFL.com. By vintage, I mean orange gear.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#Fire !!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#Fire !!

"#FIRE US !!!"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That font is awful imo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The font is abysmal.  Absolutely Disney looking.  Sword carvings my monkey ass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The pewter shirt with the red ship is pretty sweet. I’ll probably wait to see if they change the font before I buy a jersey. Just can’t pull the trigger on one of those.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The black shirt is decent but the red one is so ugly

Please wait…

• barbuc

Participant

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I can’t be the only person who has a problem dropping $30 on a T shirt can I? Damn liscensed merch , SMH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I can't be the only person who has a problem dropping $30 on a T shirt can I? Damn liscensed merch , SMH

Think of it as a donation to the Poor Glazer children.*cue Sarah McLachlanhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDmPcSWE0WU

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BucsShip14_zpsdd31371d.jpg

Shirt finally arrived (FedExSmartPost delivery is SLOOOOOOOW).It's AMAZING!!!!The ocean water is glittery- cool effect.I see they've sold out of the big sizes tho....

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.