Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Another player who suffered from concussions during his playing days. This is so sad.

Associated Press
      AP source: NFL player Phillip Adams killed 5, then himself
      MEG KINNARD
      Wed, April 7, 2021, 9:07 PM
      COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — The gunman who killed five people including a prominent doctor in South Carolina was former NFL player Phillip Adams, who killed himself early Thursday, according to a source who was briefed on the investigation.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said Adams’ parents live near the doctor’s home in Rock Hill, and that he had been treated by the doctor. The source said Phillips killed himself after midnight with a .45 caliber weapon.

The York County Sheriff’s Office said they had searched for hours before finding the suspect in a nearby home.

Adams played as a defensive back for multiple teams including the 49ers and the Atlanta Falcons after starring at South Carolina State. He also suffered multiple injuries in the NFL, including concussions and a broken left ankle.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-children-among-5-killed-010718996.html

• buc_boi

Participant

CTE?
      Ummm No, y’all need to stop blaming EVERYTHING on the same cause.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by buc_boi.

• buccnation

Participant

There will always be evil in this world. I wish he was shot dead before he was able to kill those victims. Sick individual.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

There will always be evil in this world. I wish he was shot dead before he was able to kill those victims. Sick individual.

Honestly you wonder what the solution is. It’s the age old debate of no guns versus mental health and our government wont do anything meaningful about it. (i.e. democrats control senate, congress, presidency) and little will change yet media will blame the right for resistance yet they have no say over the situation of gun control in terms of the power these next 2 years.

With close to 400 million guns in a country of 330 million people, i’d hate to be the military person the president sent house to house to collect those guns. You want to talk about mass shootings lol.

what’s the real solution? I propose a barbaric solution of torture (i.e. castration, lit on fire, on pay per view) if somebody is caught alive but then wouldnt have solved this situation.

open to ideas but all gun control would do in my mind is throw innocent minorities in jail, i.e. Clintons war on drugs bill of the 90s. May have meant well initially but wont be carried about as originally thought.

• buc_boi

Participant

Guns aren’t the problem, never have been.

This topic won’t end up being about football, so it’s prolly just better to move it down tot he cove.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Guns aren’t the problem, never have been.

This topic won’t end up being about football, so it’s prolly just better to move it down tot he cove.

never even heard of the dude so even though he played NFL, this post was never about football lol. Agree that it’s private cove material.

that being said. You say guns aren’t the problem. I suggest we think that way because we are already in too deep – 400 million guns in the country. It’s too late. If you remove guns, wont crazy people use bombs, knifes, and dare i say it….guns from the black market lol. The problem is fixing crazy and as we have discovered while dating women, that just can’t be fixed.

as we saw in 2020, most people are sheep and/or will obey their government so a mass re-calling of guns could lead to a reduction but i could also see anarchy playing out/civil war….but with actual significant violence.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I wonder what BLM has to say about this one.

• Charles

Participant

It’s always nice to see the racists out themselves.

Do you where a hood around the house or just at meetings?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

it’s not election time so probably not much.

Seem them again around the mid-term elections.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

As opposed to you, who blames hip hop

• buc_boi

Participant

As opposed to you, who blames hip hop

*Culture

it’s hip hop culture, not hip hop itself.

… and no, blaming what mr Adam’s did on the hip hop culture of this country definitely isnt what I just said In this topic.

But I’m ignorant to the all facts of this story, could be case.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Killing yourself? Fine.

No need to take 5 innocent people with you. Smh.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Killing yourself? Fine.

that’s everyones concern. How do we fix that?

My solution is to torture if caught alive but in alot of cases like this one, the lunatic takes their own life.

theres clearly no easy fix if someone goes out and murders innocent people, children etc.

clearly they are sick. Not saying “Sick” as in i feel bad for them, but they aren’t mentally on the same wave length as the normal sheep…or um..human being.

• Swash

Participant

Yeah, torture will work great to deter murder-suicides.. and of course BLM is totally related to this tragedy. What the fuck am I reading in here?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Torture? WTF man.

Killing yourself? Fine.

My solution is to torture if caught alive but in alot of cases like this one, the lunatic takes their own life.

theres clearly no easy fix if someone goes out and murders innocent people, children etc.

clearly they are sick. Not saying “Sick” as in i feel bad for them, but they aren’t mentally on the same wave length as the normal sheep…or um..human being.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Torture isn’t the answer, these fucks clearly don’t care about themselves. Therefore, the solution is to target what they do care about in retribution. Start executing family members. Parents, siblings…….less people would act out for attention if they knew the result would be their bloodline being wiped.

• Jed

Participant

it’s not election time so probably not much.

Seem them again around the mid-term elections.

Is that when George Soros starts to cut the checks?

• Boid Fink

Participant

Nobody knows what lies beneath.

You are all just guessing; and agenda hugging.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Torture? WTF man.

Killing yourself? Fine.

i’m sure loved ones of innocent mass murdered victims would agree?

i mean whats your idea of a solution? it’s been going on way too long and all people do is debate politics. If you want to take away 400 million guns, ok. i dont care, i dont own a gun, but how do you plan to do that and be successful? mental health? How do you solve that?

my only objective with torture is to deter somebody from “having a bad day”.

again, it doesnt solve this situation since the dude killed himself so like i said i was just thinking outside the box, in a barbaric middle eastern civilization type way. (wait – is it racist to say that?)

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

i mean whats your idea of a solution?

A good start would be to minimize the insane amount of coverage these incidents get in the media.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

i mean whats your idea of a solution?

A good start would be to minimize the insane amount of coverage these incidents get in the media.

Anyone that falls for media coverage is an individual easily manipulated. It happens on both sides. Listen to the story but don’t listen to the news anchors slant on it or let that impact your emotions.

be a free thinker and dont just cling to your side because you “Want to be right”. Both sides have good and bad ideas and it’s the apolitical person that just doesn’t blindly follow their “party” lines that is best.

that being said, mass shooting are a problem. they should be covered. it’s happening and it should never happen, particularly as often as it does.

in terms of coverage, a police officer on average kills a person once or twice a day. Now often times, i’d say it’s justified. But you must ask yourself why has no coverage of this happened post election? I’d have to think a black male was killed in the last 4 months by a police officer. Why does the news only cover things at certain times when it’s happening daily. And that’s the rabbit hole you must go down to ask yourself who’s controlling the media coverage which is manipulating millions of Americans. And i’m saying the otherside Fox is also meant to manipulate a base. Who is pulling the strings?

• adkindo

Participant

They will study his brain, find CTE and lay the blame completely on the evil sport of football. This is what his father was angling for right after it happened. They will not report that every player in high school, college and the NFL likely has signs of CTE….as does millions of other Americans in different fields and lifestyles, yet 99.999999% of them are not hurting other people in their free time. I am not pretending to know everything about CTE, only that a tiny fraction of a fraction of humans that have signs of CTE have displayed these massive personality disorders.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.