Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• TURBO

Participant

Apparently, this idiot thug thought so…http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-teen-shot-dead-by-shopper-wanted-shoes/ar-BBh9r2C?ocid=mailsignoutThis is not a race issue (it will be if the shooter was white, watch and see), had the idiot trying to steal the shoes been white, he deserves the same fate.  I am not a big supporter of gun laws and the right to conceal and carry, but if it means trash like this will be put out of commission, I am all for it...  Again, just another dead criminal.Don't break the law, don't get shot...  It is very simple really.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Don’t break the law, don’t get shot…  It is very simple really.”No it really isn't.  Everyone breaks the law one way or another.  Most people that drive go over the speed limit.  So I guess everyone should expect to be shot for one thing or another. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Don't break the law, don't get shot...  It is very simple really."No it really isn't.  Everyone breaks the law one way or another.  Most people that drive go over the speed limit.  So I guess everyone should expect to be shot for one thing or another.

Yes, if you speed, you deserve to be shot...  ::)Brilliant deduction.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Depends. How big are the rims on the vehicle? Can the cop determine if the driver’s hat is turned to the side? These are two of the many factors that can determine if discharging one’s weapon is necessary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not a big supporter of gun laws...

That should surprise no one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Don't break the law, don't get shot...  It is very simple really."No it really isn't.  Everyone breaks the law one way or another.  Most people that drive go over the speed limit.  So I guess everyone should expect to be shot for one thing or another.

Yes, if you speed, you deserve to be shot...  ::)Brilliant deduction.

Yes, don't speed, don't get shot.  It is really that simple.  Unless you want to get more specific in what warrants being shot than just saying "breaking the law." 

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

What about the breaking of ordinances and such? A good clubbing perhaps?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's the least they can do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep in mind that TURBO is some midwestern flyover state podunk cop. Its clearly a us against them attitude thats sunk into his pathetic little brain. Resisting arrest is a part of the job. Usually most people don't like to be told they are under arrest. Especially if other things are affecting their state of mind. If I shot everyone who resisted arrest then I think I would be out of a job. Ive had white people resist as well as black people. Only one thing matters in the end...if you reach for the gun you have a very high likelihood of getting shot. Resisting in of itself doesn't constitute lethal force like that moron is preaching.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Merry Christmas BucsFan4090!You mad bro? :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Keep in mind that TURBO is some midwestern flyover state podunk cop. Its clearly a us against them attitude thats sunk into his pathetic little brain. “ Yes. That guy sounds like he's a sh*t for brains, taxpayer dead weight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Resisting arrest is a part of the job. Usually most people don't like to be told they are under arrest. Especially if other things are affecting their state of mind. If I shot everyone who resisted arrest then I think I would be out of a job. Ive had white people resist as well as black people. Only one thing matters in the end...if you reach for the gun you have a very high likelihood of getting shot. Resisting in of itself doesn't constitute lethal force like that moron is preaching.

You sound like a man aware of the perils of your profession. The citizens of this country need more of your fair minded dedication, appreciation of all citizens rights and rational awareness of your own safety.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep in mind that TURBO is some midwestern flyover state podunk cop. Its clearly a us against them attitude thats sunk into his pathetic little brain.

This explains alot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Resisting arrest is a part of the job. Usually most people don't like to be told they are under arrest. Especially if other things are affecting their state of mind. If I shot everyone who resisted arrest then I think I would be out of a job. Ive had white people resist as well as black people. Only one thing matters in the end...if you reach for the gun you have a very high likelihood of getting shot. Resisting in of itself doesn't constitute lethal force like that moron is preaching.

You sound like a man aware of the perils of your profession. The citizens of this country need more of your fair minded dedication, appreciation of all citizens rights and rational awareness of your own safety.

I am aware of what my job entails. What people need to understand is that none of this is personal. Taking away your rights is an extension of this government we have in place. They reserve the right to do so if they feel you have broken the law. Cops are just the human element of the government. People do not like the government right now and we are the easiest targets to attack because of what the shield stands for.The problem I have is when people start executing cops for no reason other than to carry on their agenda. Those 2 NYPD cops did nothing to deserve what they got. Eric Garner did not die from a chokehold. You can't speak if you actually cant breathe. His obesity and health problems is what ultimately caused his demise. Some people will claim what he was doing was a victimless crime. You could say selling untaxed cigarettes is victimless. But at the same time it is a quality of life issue. Its apart of a bigger scale like broken windows. You let people continue to do such things...it invites others to do the same and then the whole neighborhood goes into a crime ridden area. Selling untaxed cigarettes is something so pointless why would you resist arrest over it? You clearly knew what you were doing and did you really think that you could just walk away like nothing happened? So the taxpaying argument comes into play...did Eric Garner seem like a guy who regularly paid his taxes? I mean after all he was selling untaxed cigarettes...whats to say he paid other taxes as well? People now a days have a severe trust issues with the US government. That is on society in of itself to change that. Don't go about killing people who serve the community to try and force change because it will never happen. I did not sign up for this job to die. I knew the risk that I could but if anyone tries to kill me or another officer or innocent civilian they must face the consequences.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good post turbo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good post turbo

Thanks, but the part of this thread that I enjoy, is that some people in this very thread think I am a cop...  lolAll it takes in one story teller with a horrible memory to stir up the peanut gallery...This is fun, I also work for the FBI and CIA on weekends...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Depends. How big are the rims on the vehicle? Can the cop determine if the driver's hat is turned to the side? These are two of the many factors that can determine if discharging one's weapon is necessary.

ROFLMAO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And in reply to the opening posts, NO ONE deserves to die over petty theft and crime.  If your life is in danger then deadly force is justifiable. 

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

“Keep in mind that TURBO is some midwestern flyover state podunk cop.” In addition to his teaching job?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s your opportunity, Turbo Twit. We all want to know. ::) Have you ever been associated with and/or been employed by any type of law enforcement?God the suspense is nearly killing me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What people need to understand is that none of this is personal.

Sure, just doing your job. Carrying out orders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And in reply to the opening posts, NO ONE deserves to die over petty theft and crime.  If your life is in danger then deadly force is justifiable.

Exactly.  Cops have to be smarter than petty thieves – and the population has to understand the police don’t play. And you still hold the best sigpic I have ever seen.

Please wait…

• builder

Participant

And you still hold the best sigpic I have ever seen.

Java did make some of the best sigpics on this site.    It's a shame Johnny come lately Mark Cook banned him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And you still hold the best sigpic I have ever seen.

Java did make some of the best sigpics on this site.    It's a shame Johnny come lately Mark Cook banned him.

also a shame he’s still around.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My sig also came from Java!

Please wait…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.