Monday, February 17, 2020

Are more moves on the way?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If Penn actually dropped about 30lbs. (and KEPT it off), he’s probably a better OT than he has been recently. Could be that they’re looking to draft OT at #7 and are just keeping Penn as insurance in case one’s not there.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm starting to wonder if we are waiting to release Penn after we either sign or draft his replacement.

offcourse you shouldn't release Penn until you sign/draft someone... alot of team would like to sign Veldheer, Monroe, Albert or Collins... and you're not sure Robinson/Matthews is here at #7 and #7 for Lewan is a reach... better wait to sign or draft someone before you release your average LT on the decline.

Protecting the quarterback has been an issue for the Bucs. Glennon was sacked 40 times over 13 games despite a highly paid line."It's the play of our group that wasn't good enough," Smith said. "We say we're evaluating it. But you have to first compare it with the first step (free agency) and what's out there; whether we have a legitimate shot with certain guys. I'll just say we need to upgrade our offensive line play."

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Penn will go if we land OT with our first pick. I still think we might move Revis it makes sense, free’s up tons of money and brings in needed draft picks. If we build up this DL with pass rushers to go with McCoy we don’t need the best CB in the game at that price. A couple good CB’s at less than half the price. The defense is very close to being GREAT. We need a speedy WR for the slot, TE, FB and start retooling this this OL. It just started with Joseph, it cant all be done in one year. Of course QB is till a glaring concern but with a dominant defense I think brining in a experienced veteran QB to manage the offense and limit mistakes can get us in the playoffs. But they would have to beat out Glennon in camp, because he will be given every chance to be the starter. I don’t think he is “the guy” or capable of being a franchise QB. But I would love to be proved wrong and will always root for a Buc to succeed.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.