Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

• TBChucky

Participant

On a side note, IF we do happen to make it to the Super Bowl, do we get to shoot our cannons when we enter the red zone and score?.. I sure hope so!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

No way should we overlook GB.

Brady won’t let that shit fly! No sir.

• BucBalla85

Participant

The one thing they can’t do is get cocky like the Saints did. I like confidence but there’s a line there. Need to work even harder after that last game because Green Bay is pissed after that last beat down we gave them. Similar to how we wanted to avenge the Saints. I feel better about the match up but Rodgers still scares the hell out of me with our young secondary. Given that our secondary has played much better over the last few weeks. I think its like the Saints game in that we have to keep it close. We can’t let them get ahead early in the game. We’ve seen how that can screw the team over in the end. If we keep it close at least for the first half I think we can win because we tend to play better as the game goes on.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

The one thing they can’t do is get cocky like the Saints did. I like confidence but there’s a line there. Need to work even harder after that last game because Green Bay is pissed after that last beat down we gave them. Similar to how we wanted to avenge the Saints. I feel better about the match up but Rodgers still scares the hell out of me with our young secondary. Given that our secondary has played much better over the last few weeks. I think its like the Saints game in that we have to keep it close. We can’t let them get ahead early in the game. We’ve seen how that can screw the team over in the end. If we keep it close at least for the first half I think we can win because we tend to play better as the game goes on.

This right here. I’m confident we can beat them, but this time, they have the natural elements on their side and they have a fire in their gut due to that beatdown we gave them earlier this year.

We will win, but it will be a dogfight.

• Mic

Participant

Greenbay is coming in angry and Dwhite is a marked man. “Them guys don’t deserve to be on the same field as us”

If I’m a player I’m motivated as hell to shove it in Dwhite better come ready to scrap.

I’m glad we are done talking about the saints and losing focus about the week ahead. It’s about Lambeau and about beating Green Bay, hope Suh can take that smirk off Arods face just like last time

• Bschucher

Participant

What seems to be lost here is that the reason for the SB talk was because there is apparently Superbowl stuff going up all over and around the stadium.. They see it everyday.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

https://www.nfl.com/news/buccaneers-hc-bruce-arians-you-start-thinking-super-bowl-you-ll-get-your-expleti

Love it! They can’t stress this point enough this week!

I’m sorry but the most important message I got from this interview was the Vea answer… where BA says he’s watched him run the last few weeks to get in shape and the he (Vea) looks good… sorry just thought I pointed that out.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.