Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Bruce Arians
      To DeSean Jackson
      ‘Come Back, Brother!’

2/2/2019 1:46 PM PST

DeSean Jackson’s new head coach REALLY doesn’t want him to leave Tampa … ’cause Bruce Arians tells TMZ Sports he desperately wants to keep the WR on the Bucs!!!
      “Hey! Just come back, brother! I love ya. I know how good you are. I’ve been playing against you forever!”
      Of course, it’s unclear if D-Jax himself wants to stay … the wideout was disgruntled with his role on the team for nearly all of 2018 — and reportedly even requested a trade.
      In fact, when we got him out at LAX last month … he told us straight-up he’s still unsure if he’ll suit up for Arians and the Bucs next season.

But, Bruce tells us he’s going to do his best to convince the 3-time Pro Bowler to stick with Tampa … saying they’ve got a face-to-face meeting set up for next week.
      “He’s under contract. I love him. We’ll just see how this thing goes.”

http://www.tmz.com/videos/1_lgrhbos3/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Arians doesn’t mind cancer. He’s dealt with cancer.  That brother thing makes me laugh.  He’s as much Jackson’s brother as Trump is Obama’s.  That brother jazz is not applicable no matter what your imagination allows. Arians knows that pumping up Jackson might get him a 7th rd pick in trade if he’s lucky. Otherwise Bucs need to cut salary. Everyone know it.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

A positive post from Morgan will be his first.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Arians doesn’t mind cancer. He’s dealt with cancer. That brother thing makes me laugh. He’s as much Jackson’s brother as Trump is Obama’s. That brother jazz is not applicable no matter what your imagination allows. Arians knows that pumping up Jackson might get him a 7th rd pick in trade if he’s lucky. Otherwise Bucs need to cut salary. Everyone know it.

I hear ya brother.

Please wait…

• buc_boi

Participant

Offense is better with him

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

A positive post from Morgan will be his first.

An intelligent post would be her first as well.

Please wait…

• Jed

Participant

Arians doesn’t mind cancer. He’s dealt with cancer. That brother thing makes me laugh. He’s as much Jackson’s brother as Trump is Obama’s. That brother jazz is not applicable no matter what your imagination allows. Arians knows that pumping up Jackson might get him a 7th rd pick in trade if he’s lucky. Otherwise Bucs need to cut salary. Everyone know it.

I hear ya brother.

I see what you did there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston and Arians already not in agreement.

https://www.bucsnation.com/platform/amp/2019/2/3/18208996/jameis-winston-not-concerned-if-desean-jackson-leaves-tampa-bay-buccaneers

Please wait…

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Of all the high priced vets we have, Jackson is the last Arians would drop.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of all the high priced vets we have, Jackson is the last Arians would drop.

You don’t think he’s like to use the money elsewhere?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston and DJax is a fractured relationship, just end it already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston and DJax is a fractured relationship, just end it already.

I think Arians is trying to salvage something – maybe a draft choice. Maybe a case of beer.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.