Viewing 68 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJack55

Participant

Adam Caplan @caplannfl#Buccaneers are signing TE Cameron Brate off #Saints practice squad.BucsBrief ?@BucsBrief 4m4 minutes agoBucsBrief retweeted Adam CaplanMost likely due to the ASJ injury. #Bucs 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For a big man like this guy he has problems staying healthy.  What a shame.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s why Lemon was let go I bet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Winston has proved to have a connection with ASJ so I hope he comes back asap. I think ASJ could have a pretty big year if he’s healthy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans and ASJ are both non-durable. They’re seemingly always dinged up and it’s too early in their careers for this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell. When did he get hurt? This is too much as someone said, he is way too young to be getting banged up like this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans and ASJ are both non-durable. They're seemingly always dinged up and it's too early in their careers for this.

Yes, definitely a concern. Both miss too much practice and game time for being so young. Like to know exactly what ASJ's injury is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shoulder for ASJ…http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tampa-bay-buccaneers-new-orleans-saints-austin-seferian-jenkins-092115

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The guy has more drops and penalties than he might be worth anyway.. ASJ that is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is hard to plan an offense around a guy so inconsistent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the hell. When did he get hurt? This is too much as someone said, he is way too young to be getting banged up like this.

If it were my guess it was in the red zone when Winston threw it a bit high and out of his reach and the defender killed him as he was going for the ball. It happens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If it were my guess it was in the red zone when Winston threw it a bit high and out of his reach and the defender killed him as he was going for the ball. It happens.

but...but...he's really big...big people don't ever get hurt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is definitely when it happened. If you watch the replay, ASJ misses the ball high and as he's coming down he gets nailed in the back which propelled him in to the ground directly on his shoulder. IIRC he stayed down for a second as well. I honestly thought he might have had a broken collarbone when it happened. Can't call the guy "not durable" for that play. It was a freak injury and like I said, I'm surprised he didn't break something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Adam Schefter?@AdamSchefterBucs TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins suffered strained shoulder expected to sideline him 4-6 weeks, per source. Doctor's 2nd opinion coming.I'de say the Buccaneers injury curse is in full effect again this year!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schefter saying ASJ out 4-6 weeks with a strained shoulder.The guy was terrible on Sunday. He has proven to be an injury prone bum so far. This pick is looking quite bad so far. Hopefully he changes that, but I doubt it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ — unfulfilled promise

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is anyone surprised?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, but I am disappointed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He got drilled on Sunday. I didn’t think that hit alone though would make him miss a month of football though. Well then, somebody will have to step up then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, but I am disappointed.

+1 y'know... for the Bucs and all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is anyone surprised?

I am surprised. . . that no one has called him tissue paper yet

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ya, guy can’t stay on the field. He has been hurt since we drafted him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what was it last year? I forget

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Next man up.  I thought Brate showed some promise during preseason and just got caught up in a numbers name with the TE’s.  Let’s see how he does against tougher competition.    On a side note did anyone pick up Tim Wright? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

his mangina?

Please wait…

• dbabbitt

Participant

Nick O’Leary is on Buffalo’s PS… would that be an option? he already has a connection with Jameis from FSU.  BTW, not asking as a FSU fan, but as a legitimate question. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn. He played well in both games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought he looked good in run blocking on Sunday, and with the exception of the penalties, which was a problem for the entire team, he played well. AND this is his 2nd year, take a lap before you start calling him injury prone. Gronk was banged up early and often in his career too, not saying ASJ is on the same talent level, but Jesus calm down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it’s worth differentiating between injuries as well. I don’t like guys who get chronic soft-tissue injuries because it often suggests poor conditioning (not always), but high-impact things are part of the game and are pretty random. Just because you have 2 dots to connect doesn't mean it's a trend.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

4-6 WEEKS? Had no idea. Here we go again. Evans and ASJ have got to stay on the field more for the offense to be successful. Not typing it’s their fault but no catches are made in the damn whirlpool tub.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Next man up.  I thought Brate showed some promise during preseason and just got caught up in a numbers name with the TE's.  Let's see how he does against tougher competition.    On a side note did anyone pick up Tim Wright?

I believe he is on the Lions active roster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What…someone got injured playing football?? No!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn… ASJ was looking good – and was actually blocking people.

Please wait…

• Marcia

Participant

Winston is going to have a connection with a lot of players.  Next man up.  ASJ can’t stay healthy – let Winston turn someone else into a star.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not really a loss. He can’t block and cuts his danged routes off too soon. He needs to grow up while he’s recovering and fast if he wants to stay with this team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree on the grow up part. Does anyone know which plays was it where he was injured?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree on the grow up part. Does anyone know which plays was it where he was injured?

Looked like the overthrow in the endzone... after Murphy's big play and before Brindza's FG to go up 23-7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dot, then evans, now asj….They had better be telling the truth about gmac being ok.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looked like the overthrow in the endzone... after Murphy's big play and before Brindza's FG to go up 23-7.

Agree. He came down hard on his shoulder.Just when I was warming up to the guy, thinking we might have something going forward. He gets dinged. Well, hopefully he can finish the season strong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks yes that was it according to Stroud. Shame.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…also when they went conservative, IMO…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans and ASJ are both non-durable. They're seemingly always dinged up and it's too early in their careers for this.

Evans has missed a game and half last year and one this year. What are you talking about?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thug life ain’t easy.I bet they both stay up to 2 am & have bad diets.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

his mangina?

His "mangina" leads our team in TD receptions, doesn't he? What's wrong, not enough swag for you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks yes that was it according to Stroud. Shame.

THREE poor throws by Jameis in about 1 minute of playing time.Each successive throw was not needed if the prior throw was good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

his mangina?

His "mangina" leads our team in TD receptions, doesn't he? What's wrong, not enough swag for you?

Not enough availability for me!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree. He came down hard on his shoulder.Just when I was warming up to the guy, thinking we might have something going forward. He gets dinged. Well, hopefully he can finish the season strong.

That was a hard hit. Not surprised really. Winston needs to real in some of his passes. He's hung a few guys out already. Occasionally, you can over look them. If it's happening a lot, the wrs might get a little gun shy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

his mangina?

I'm sorry that you hate the guy. But, he bailed out your boy's stat line in week one. And, they look like they were starting to develop a nice chemistry. Hope he recovers soon. He's been a bright spot on the offense this season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man this sucks, and it wont help us win these next few weeks. ASJ has been both a good 3rd down  as well as endzone target for Winston. Time for Big Stock to step up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man this sucks, and it wont help us win these next few weeks. ASJ has been both a good 3rd down  as well as endzone target for Winston. Time for Big Stock to step up.

It looked like he and Jameis had a nice little thing going. Definitely sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

his mangina?

I'm sorry that you hate the guy. But, he bailed out your boy's stat line in week one. And, they look like they were starting to develop a nice chemistry. Hope he recovers soon. He's been a bright spot on the offense this season.

lol at "bailed out your boy's stat line"......that was cute.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thug life ain't easy.I bet they both stay up to 2 am & have bad diets.

This for sure. Its a damn shame really b/c they could both be so much more than a hobbled guy on the sideline who can't dress. For what? A couple of drinks?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This for sure. Its a damn shame really b/c they could both be so much more than a hobbled guy on the sideline who can't dress. For what? A couple of drinks?

They as in plural? Evans has missed all of 2 games out of 18.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL 2015 = The Season of the Shoulder

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just through "luck of the calendar".

Please wait…

• vlagatta

his mangina?

Bwaaaaahahahahah!!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

the cat reminds me of Yatil Green… rock star with great hands and feet……..hits the nfl and every body part is somehow broken and eventually they just vanish…… it happens…and we now have to officially realize ASJ is one of those always injury prone players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

his mangina?

Bwaaaaahahahahah!!!

I gave him til the bye....dude let me down again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the cat reminds me of Yatil Green... rock star with great hands and feet........hits the nfl and every body part is somehow broken and eventually they just vanish...... it happens...and we now have to officially realize ASJ is one of those always injury prone players.

Yatil Green- there is a name I haven't heard in ages.  I don't think that guy ever made it out a training camp did he?  It's strange, because 97 doesn't feel like it was that long ago, but we're going on almost 20 years now.  I feel old.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn... ASJ was looking good - and was actually blocking people.

Yeah, he had a good day blocking on Sunday. He boxed out a LB on the Winston TD run and had a few other good blocks as well. The only area he struggles is when they try to get him onto the LOS and block DEs. He gets pushed around by the big boys. I was just starting to warm up to ASJ and now he is injured again. Oh well. Evans is going to be 100% soon so we wont miss him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3D3103CE-6473-425F-A4FB-FA2113DFA568.jpgHere's how ASJ landed on the shoulder.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

his mangina?

ROFLMBAO!!!!  Mangina?  Dawg you're killing me. Yall gotta admit even with the bad, the good has been damn good about this kid.  He's still learning. Hey Gerald was injury prone his first 3 years? I like what the kid has done so far, just got to get him to drink some milk for them brittle ass bones he's got.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh well. Evans is going to be 100% soon so we wont miss him.

You said that last week and the week before. Evans is not quite 100%. And even if he is, ASJ has shown the last few weeks that he's most definitely a piece of the puzzle. We will miss him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...Oh well. Evans is going to be 100% soon so we wont miss him.

Missed Evans most all the day in N'wahlins, tho'...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That artificial turf is pretty much concrete.  A shoulder injury is really painful but shouldn’t be this severe.  Still, for a big man I guess it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks, Dr. ADW.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just through "luck of the calendar".

lol. At least you admit your claim has no basis in reality

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

his mangina?

ROFLMBAO!!!!  Mangina?  Dawg you're killing me. Yall gotta admit even with the bad, the good has been damn good about this kid.  He's still learning. Hey Gerald was injury prone his first 3 years? I like what the kid has done so far, just got to get him to drink some milk for them brittle ass bones he's got.

;) ;D 8) :D

Please wait…

Viewing 68 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.