Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Rick Stroud @NFLSTROUD  ·  11mBucs agreed to terms with TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, their second round pick from Washington.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Awesome! 3 in one day, love it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

THIS is the best pick in the top 3. The other 2 are complete duds.. this guy is going to be the star.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

THIS is the best pick in the top 3. The other 2 are complete duds.. this guy is going to be the star.

Just curious, why don't you live Evans? I am not that high on the Sims pick, so I can't disagree with you there, but I would like to hear your opinion on Mike.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just curious, why don't you live Evans? I am not that high on the Sims pick, so I can't disagree with you there, but I would like to hear your opinion on Mike.

He thought we should have drafted Driskel with the seventh pick overall.  He hates Evans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some fans are never happy. This guy probably wanted Johnny Football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On Evans, I’ll be looking at his ability to get separation without drawing an OPI.  I know there’s a lot of noise about how much of the route tree he knows, but I think that’s a little overblown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans is gonna highlight a rookie class that is going to take the league by storm. I’m talking skill positions, there are tons of WRs, RBs and even TEs that could end up having an early impact. I really feel like we are going to look back at this class as one of the great ones, especially on offense, and the teams that loaded up on weapons will be reaping the benefits in a hurry. Here’s hoping the Bucs cuatrio of Evans/ASJ/Sims/Herron become the poster boys for the class.

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.