Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m trying to wrap my head around this one…

And then going after Greenwald too?

Very odd when it seemed like they were on a similar side

• Kermit56

Participant

Another story about Trump’s admin from an anonymous intelligence official? Eh….

• jbear

Participant

It’s comical how quickly your mind adapts to outrageous ideas when a story calls into question anything Trump.

But I don’t want to be a complete jerk. I just wonder if it didn’t have Trumps name attached to it, would you have even heard about it?

• jbear

Participant

And I’m not downplaying CIA assassinations. Ordered killings is something I completely disagree with unless it is a life or death emergency situation where some sort of attack is about to happen. But you do know that this kind of nonsense happens in every administration. Do you really in your heart of hearts think the Obama administration didn’t at least discuss all the options on the table when Assange dumped all those national secrets on the internet?

That’s my biggest gripe about you. Of course the orange guy orders assassinations and carries out illegal activities on a daily basis but ask you to consider what the good guys do it too and you’re unresponsive. That you’re shocked about this as if you never heard of anything like this happening is all the proof I need.

Objectivity. Try harder.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Calm down… I’m very skeptical of the story.

I thought I made that obvious but maybe not. Doesn’t seem to make sense to me…

• jbear

Participant

Calm down… I’m very skeptical of the story.

I thought I made that obvious but maybe not. Doesn’t seem to make sense to me…

They all do stuff like this but it sounds more like Pompeo than Trump and I’m not making excuses for the orange guy…..but Pompeo is a known neoconservative.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Just an absolutely bizarre story… did you read the part about Greenwald?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.