Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• garfield

Participant

Evans > OBJ. Mike has been lighting it up with deep catches all season. That’s at least his fourth touchdown over 40 yards and he is just a more complete receiver than OBJ. I’ve always said Evans had sneaky big play ability and I’m glad Monken is exploiting it because he hasn’t been making big plays like this since his rookie season.

Koetter wanted to make him a glorified Keyshawn Johnson and he is so much better than that as a receiver.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

It also proved Koetter made a huge mistake taking back play calling.

• tog

Participant

Not a knock on Evans but I don’t think this game demonstrated OBJ>Evans at all.

I’m not sure there’s a single person outside Tampa who views Evans as a better WR than OBJ. Even googling it and its completely one-sided in terms of rankings. Again, that’s not a criticism of Evans. Both are great, young WRs.

• Jed

Participant

Not a knock on Evans but I don’t think this game demonstrated OBJ>Evans at all.

I’m not sure there’s a single person outside Tampa who views Evans as a better WR than OBJ. Even googling it and its completely one-sided in terms of rankings. Again, that’s not a criticism of Evans. Both are great, young WRs.

You think OBJ playing in New York had a little something to do with that?

• Defense5599

Blocked

It also proved how shitty this defense is.   The Giants offense isn’t exactly lighting the league on fire….. and our defense gave up 38 points and gave Eli all the time in the world.

• Jed

Participant

It also proved how shitty this defense is. The Giants offense isn’t exactly lighting the league on fire….. and our defense gave up 38 points and gave Eli all the time in the world.

This is only giving the Giants fans false hope. They will go right back to struggling on offense next game and they don’t have the benefit of a drunken Joe Namath to dodge the question like the other NY team had in the past.

• Havok904

Participant

The Bucs need ligitimate linebackers, a RG, and a regime change.

Hopefully the Bucs can bring in a coaching staff capable of developing young players and adapting defensive and offensive strategies that takes advantage of the current roster’s strengths.

Hopefully there’s a GM out there smart enough to spot good college talent.

The Bucs have to expand their scouting department!!!

• RudeGuy

Participant

They will go right back to struggling on offense next game and they don’t have the benefit of a drunken Joe Namath to dodge the question like the other NY team had in the past.

Nice one. OBJ said they are going to win all their final games. Maybe he had a few drinks when he said this.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.