Viewing 40 reply threads

• Author

• BucsBay

Participant

I saw some comments criticizing Evans for his interview on Rome last month, and today happened across the post game interview with Evans after Alabama 2013. Looks on this guys face the whole game is that he’s still ready to be playing, hitting someone one. Re-watching some of this tape, and just watching how the guy plays, we may well have gotten the best player in the draft. Best comment I’ve seen watching his highlights “Dude runs like 3 routes, and still tears it up” (in his Freshman Highlights). Best comparison I think I’ve seen, Brandon Marshall / TO type player, more YAC than V-Jax. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrlJyzPuolc

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was very blah on the Evans pick really. However, I’ve quickly changed my tune on the guy, as I do with most of our draft picks I didn’t initially want. Him pissing Rome off was just great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another nice interview. Horrible admission for  a web programmer, but I don’t know how to embed now that it’s not automatic and I’m too lazy to track it down.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckamd0qFeZs

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

I’m telling you right now…  This guy is the 2nd coming of Megatron!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPIvjbz4d64

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s why JFF was drafted in the first round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's why JFF was drafted in the first round.

FTFY

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans is going to be a baller in the nfl.Even as a ex manziel fan (cleveland will ruin him), I still cannot say evans isn't worth skipping over him for. The kid was a baller in college, and regardless of how much exactly, a huge help to manziel. Once this kid beats some db's, he will be a huge smacktalker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your stupidity knows no bounds..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look, if you think for one second that JFF would  have been half as good without Evans, you probably just finished pulling a tube off of a Graphix bong.  Don't be glib on a Saturday night, you will get shot down like the dwarf you are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look, if you think for one second that JFF would  have been half as good without Evans, you probably just finished pulling a tube off of a Graphix bong.  Don't be glib on a Saturday night, you will get shot down like the dwarf you are.

Give me a fucking break. JFF made Evans a first round pick. Evans will be quickly exposed here in the NFL...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MiltonMack being an idiot, must be a day ending in “day.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Evans will have more OPI’s than TD’s in 2014.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope you’ll be man enough to eat a nice helping of crow at the end of the season

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look like the sheep have bought in hook line and sinker with Evans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully, for Evans sake the NFL refs won’t realize the only way he will get open against NFL DB’s is by committing OPI’s.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m willing to bet you he draws at least 2x more DPI calls than OPI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll take that bet. Refs already understand that he has no break away ability. Any separation the slower Evans gets will be pushing off.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool we’ll make it a nice friendly signature bet then.  Hopefully you man up at the end of the season, but I have my doubts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A Bucs “fan” betting against players on the team.*shakes head*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool we'll make it a nice friendly signature bet then.  Hopefully you man up at the end of the season, but I have my doubts.

There's basically no shot that he follows through on his bet, so you're just getting free rolled.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He doesn’t need to push off anybody. He’s 3-4 inches taller than most guys. All he needs to do is attack the ball and he will be fine. His catching radius is amazing. Only thing that will really slow him down is himself and how he handles his body. Guy seems like a worker so I don’t think that’s going to be all that big of a problem. Happy to have him as a buc. Anybody that is hating on that pick is simply hating to hate and grab attention onto themselves.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A Bucs "fan" betting against players on the team.*shakes head*

When your team blows a top 10 pick on a very (and I'm being kind) average receiver you have to buck the trend and not buy in hook line and sinker. Now 10lbbass HAS to buy into it because of his assertion that Evans made JFF, when it was the other way around. I go back to when I saw Evans go against EJ Gaines and get shut down in person. His body language was awful on the sidelines and showed some quit. I disliked Evans long before he came here, now I dislike him just as much. He's done nothing to make me root for him, and I saw some stuff in person that makes it easy to root against him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When your team blows a top 10 pick on a very (and I'm being kind) average receiver you have to buck the trend and not buy in hook line and sinker. Now 10lbbass HAS to buy into it because of his assertion that Evans made JFF, when it was the other way around. I go back to when I saw Evans go against EJ Gaines and get shut down in person. His body language was awful on the sidelines and showed some quit. I disliked Evans long before he came here, now I dislike him just as much. He's done nothing to make me root for him, and I saw some stuff in person that makes it easy to root against him.

If you watched any highlights of Evans you would realize that he spent two years in College Station creating JFF from scratch.  Evans was injured last year against Mizzou, two years ago he ran Gaines around like a dog while Gaines gasped for air.  After the game Evans stated "I think it's funny that Missouri put a midget out there to cover me - that was fun!" The Bucs are not your team.  You hate everything about them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you watched any highlights of Evans you would realize that he spent two years in College Station creating JFF from scratch.  Evans was injured last year against Mizzou, two years ago he ran Gaines around like a dog while Gaines gasped for air.  After the game Evans stated "I think it's funny that Missouri put a midget out there to cover me - that was fun!" The Bucs are not your team.  You hate everything about them.

I was AT the game in Columbia Missouri and Evans was shut down, he was running just fine. He's a clown and is a very hateable guy. I am a Bucs fan through and through, have rooted for a lot of bad players on bad teams. But I'm not rooting for a taller Alvin Harper.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Furthermore my favorite pick of the entire draft ASJ will have a better rookie season and career than Evans, and it won’t even be close.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Furthermore my favorite pick of the entire draft ASJ will have a better rookie season and career than Evans, and it won't even be close.

I don't know man. I think Wright will steal some of his plays too being more experienced.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But I'm not rooting for a taller Alvin Harper.

wasnt Alvin Harper a pretty solid #2? Why wouldn’t you root for that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ve never seen a more miserable fan than Milton. Not even java.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not miserable.. I expect Evans to fail and when he does I won’t be surprised.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not miserable.. I expect Evans to fail and when he does I won't be surprised.

Do you like anything at all about the Bucs?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Milton Miserable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JFF didnt make Evans, and Evans didnt make JFF.  Both were products of a very innovative offense run by Kevin Sumlin.  That being said, every scout/GM/talking head had Evans as a top 10 pick and some saying the best WR in the draft.  I really wish some of the “fans” would realize that they have about 1/10th the information on these guys that the real professionals do and maybe…perhaps…realize they have the jobs they do because they are the best in the business.When they film the movie about the msg board poster turned NFL GM...then maybe your player evaluations will carry weight.  Until then, you guys sound like bitter ex girlfriends because we didnt take "your guy".  Get the fock over it.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

GameTime: --- Quote from: MiltonMack21 on Yesterday at 05:41:29 PM --- But I'm not rooting for a taller Alvin Harper.--- End quote ---wasnt Alvin Harper a pretty solid #2? Why wouldn't you root for that?Because he's an idiot. An idiot who used to go by the name of AlvinHarpersGhost.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Alvin Harper SUCKED in Tampa Bay.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ozy, who did you used to be, fella?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Dino/Prowl/Imawalkingcorps.No, wait, that's you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Alvin Harper SUCKED in Tampa Bay.

On this we agree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Milton says he will SUCK.  I say he will be a solid player and contributor.Let's see who wins this one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow Boid may actually have a chance to win one for a change !

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thread turned to trash.Shocking I tell you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Alvin was awesome in tecnobowl though.Can't take that away from him. No sir.

Please wait…

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.