Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

Some type of ankle injury.. Hope like hell he can play.. That’d probably be a tougher blow to overcome than losing AB..

Please wait…

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Seriously just saw this too. I’m so sick of this bull#$%!!! I think Browns a sizable loss and AWJ hobbling will be very detrimental.

Please wait…

• buccnation

Participant

Losing Brown is nowhere close impact wise to losing Winfield in my opinion. A 3rd wide receiver vs one of our best defensive players.

I assume Winfield plays though.

Please wait…

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

I agree, but the way it’s come out is a bit, ehh? I’d assume he plays too but a bum ankle could definitely hamper him “just” enough to limit what he normally can do. A hair late on a big PBU he would of gotten to.
        I had ankle problems in my career so forgive me if I’m just being paranoid.

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Careful my friend!</p>
        <p>Some may accuse you of being a dr or a dumb ass. Lawl.

Please wait…

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by DEBUCSOWN.

• cvillebucfan

Participant

Here is the deal here to keep in mind. He didn’t show up on the injury report on Wednesday. Come Thursday he was full participant/ankle and now today he DNP.

Hopefully it’s just to give rest but wouldn’t this time line illustrate he injured it Wednesday and the was full participant with the injury on Thursday or did he hurt it Thursday and practiced fully with the injury?

Please wait…

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

This is what has me pretty worried. Go from FP to out in a day. If BA told us or we knew n said “ he tweaked it a bit n we are just being precautious. He’ll be fine“ I’d say okay- This seems like something they didn’t want getting out but due to the seriousness they “had” to. </p>
        <p> I was trying to figure why the money line jumped as high as it did from late Thursday to today. It moved Tuesday/Wed (they knew AB was doubtful obviously) but then to jump as it did today ..with Vea coming back?? Something didn’t add up.<br />
        We need a healthy, normal Winfield for this game.

Please wait…

• cvillebucfan

Participant

I’ll be honest and I love Vea, he’s one of the top few DT’s in the NFL. I also feel only bucs fans know his value.

That being said I don’t know how many snaps he can log tomorrow to really make a significant difference when it comes to betting. It only takes one play sure but I think he’ll log maybe 60% of his normal workload- which will be a huge boost for our rotation.

The ML jump for GB is a mix of AB being out, Vea being in and Winfield being questionable. I’m only seeing a jump from TB +152 at open to +160 this AM.

We need Winfield. Hoping he hurt is ankle Wednesday and practiced fully on Thursday (as listed) and he just rested Friday.

Does anyone know the order and manner in which they report injury? When he’s listed as ankle full participant does that mean he came into Thursday with the injury designation or did he hurt it Thursday?

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

If we can get Doc Debucsown to say Winfield won’t play, he’s all but guaranteed to have a couple interceptions while playing every snap.

Please wait…

• buc-in-out

Participant

Game time decision for AWJ. Not good. We would need him badly against GB..

Please wait…

• Boid Fink

Participant

Probably hurt it in practice. Bummer.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.