Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Jr.3

Participant

Azi vs Minnesota tomorrow , how many Buc fans are going to be watching this game because it could affect the Buc’s playoff chances? I never thought in JW first season I would be paying attention to other games besides the Buc’s because it will directly effect the Buc’s.Last year at this time I was doing mock drafts, even if the Buc's don't make it to the playoffs I feel next year they will be fighting for the division, and it's great to still have hope this late in the season. Here's to hopeing Azi can win tomorrow and the Buc's take care off businesses on Sunday.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be watching the game.  Expect to see Arizona take them but Minny is hard to read.  If they do, then I feel we control our own destiny even though  technically we don’t as they will lose one more game.  Anyone here think Green Bay will lose to the Vikes in Lambeau with the division title on the line and a possible 3-3 divisional record staring them in the face?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think both GB and Minnesota might finish 10-6.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Arizona should take this one. The Vikings injuries on defense are terrible http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2015/12/8/9870494/cardinals-vs-vikings-injury-report-total-of-17-players-do-not"Minnesota lost some defensive starters in their game on Sunday against the Seahawks. Seven players would have sat out if it were a full practice. All are on the defensive side of the ball. They were linebacker Anthony Barr (hand, groin), safety Robert Blanton (knee), safety Antone Exum (rib/shoulder), defensive tackle Linval Joseph (foot), safety Andrew Sendejo (knee), safety Harrison Smith (knee/hamstring) and linebacker Brandon Watts (rib)."That's major players at all three levels of the defense. The Cards could run away with this one. AP makes it interesting though.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be watching. This is a huge game that we need the Vikings to lose to help our playoff chances. This is the hardest game they have left and I am confident Arizona gets the job done. As the poster above me said, the Vikings have some key injuries, including Anthony Barr and Harrison Smith, which are a big reason why their game last week got so ugly. I also have the Cards D going in my fantasy playoffs so I'm hoping they can get a pick 6.  ;DGO CARDINALS!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Literally JUST saw that the Cardinals play the pack also…Damn if we win out I actually REALLY like our chances

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we went 10-6 we would still be in the playoffs in that scenario.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, I’ll be watching. Skol Cards!

• Anonymous

Inactive

we go 10-6 we win any tie breaker with Vikes/Pack/SeahawksAt 9-7 plan on being huge Cardinal and Giant fans the next few weeks

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be watching. This is a huge game that we need the Vikings to lose to help our playoff chances. This is the hardest game they have left and I am confident Arizona gets the job done. As the poster above me said, the Vikings have some key injuries, including Anthony Barr and Harrison Smith, which are a big reason why their game last week got so ugly. I also have the Cards D going in my fantasy playoffs so I'm hoping they can get a pick 6.  ;DGO CARDINALS!

Yep Yep

• Anonymous

Inactive

maybe not...The Vikes are coming apart as a team and plus they have lost guys on defense

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.