Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• pewterfanatic

Participant

Analyzing draft of all teams on ESPN now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Atlanta got B- and New Orleans and Carolina both received grades in the C’s.  While the panel loved our draft, they believe that the division will still go to Atlanta or New Orleans.  Big criticism they had for us was that trying to get our team to play together will be very difficult to do with the number of free agents we brought in and the new role players on offense from the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who the hell is Mel Kiper?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Atlanta got B- and New Orleans and Carolina both received grades in the C's.  While the panel loved our draft, they believe that the division will still go to Atlanta or New Orleans.  Big criticism they had for us was that trying to get our team to play together will be very difficult to do with the number of free agents we brought in and the new role players on offense from the draft.

Yeah...you need some highly experienced and respected coaches to pull that one off.......oh, wait.  :PSeriously though, I think NO did a pretty good job with their first picks. Cooks scares me on that team and Jean-Baptist only make their secondary better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jaws and Bruschi are on the panel as well, otherwise, I would say the same thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Atlanta got B- and New Orleans and Carolina both received grades in the C's.  While the panel loved our draft, they believe that the division will still go to Atlanta or New Orleans.  Big criticism they had for us was that trying to get our team to play together will be very difficult to do with the number of free agents we brought in and the new role players on offense from the draft.

Nothing Lovie can't handle.QB play is crucial, and it would be nice in Nicks can come back 100%.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought Atlanta did well…  The other two sucked. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jaws and Bruschi are on the panel as well, otherwise, I would say the same thing.

Jaws has lost all credibility when it comes to player evaluation. Love listening to him talk Xs and Os. I

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Mayock's biitch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing Lovie can't handle.QB play is crucial, and it would be nice in Nicks can come back 100%.

I'd take Nicks at 85%

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good points. It will probably take awhile for everyone to gel but I am very optimistic about the defense. Offensively is another story. The OL got blown up, wr have one of our top 3 WR's back and a new RB. That is not going to be easy. I am really glad we have McCown at QB. We need that vet to try to get everyone on the same page on gameday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would bet Josh is already planning on getting them all together and working through the playbook in off limits time.Our oline got better.  Meaner and more athletic.  Good vibes from the whole deal.Atlanta will be better, Saints and Panthers will not.    I thought the Saints draft outside of Cooks blew goats.  Panthers picked the wrong guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would bet Josh is already planning on getting them all together and working through the playbook in off limits time.Our oline got better.  Meaner and more athletic.  Good vibes from the whole deal.Atlanta will be better, Saints and Panthers will not.    I thought the Saints draft outside of Cooks blew goats.  Panthers picked the wrong guys.

I have been hearing the same thing for 5 years.  Our drafts?  Awesome.  Everyone else's sucked yet we have sucked donkey dick for years.  I am optimistic on the new regime but the homerism is tiring at times.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mel Kiper gave us a ‘good’ grade? Does anyone else find that unsettling?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have been hearing the same thing for 5 years.  Our drafts?  Awesome.  Everyone else's sucked yet we have sucked donkey **CENSORED** for years.  I am optimistic on the new regime but the homerism is tiring at times.

So is your whining Steve.  I unhid your post to see still 'useful' as always.  My honest assessment of the draft and the quality or lack thereof your posting.Moving on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd take Nicks at 85%

Nicks and good QB play would be a bonus. I am not counting on the big fella, but if he comes back healthy,  all the better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have been hearing the same thing for 5 years.  Our drafts?  Awesome.  Everyone else's sucked yet we have sucked donkey **CENSORED** for years.  I am optimistic on the new regime but the homerism is tiring at times.

So is your whining Steve.  I unhid your post to see still 'useful' as always.  My honest assessment of the draft and the quality or lack thereof your posting.Moving on.

Huh?  Who is Steve and outside of the weird 3rd round pick I have been defending the new guys so you have no clue what you are talking about.  If you call me whining about the super crap the Glazers brought in here in MD, Raheem and Schiano then you're an idiot because I was right about all three losers.Read more post less...thanks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Huh?  Who is Steve and outside of the weird 3rd round pick I have been defending the new guys so you have no clue what you are talking about.  If you call me whining about the super crap the Glazers brought in here in MD, Raheem and Schiano then you're an idiot because I was right about all three losers.Read more post less...thanks.

I am guessing he thinks your the Big Dog.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does anyone know anything about the 2 linemen we drafted?  And could they be a starter if need be?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does anyone know anything about the 2 linemen we drafted?  And could they be a starter if need be?

Both are projects, but Edwards is really good at using his leverage to maintain blocks. I like him a lot. Pamphile is a former basketball player who ran a 4.93 40 at 310 pounds. The kid can move.They'll both need lots of hard work and time to develop, but could become something great. Neither should be counted on as day one starters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WHO THEY TAKE, MEL?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From what I read on the insider article they kept coming back to us not drafting a QB and our draft grade 2 years out could be based on the success or failure of McCown and Glennon.  They potentially think passing on JFF could be a mistake, but really like the Evans pick…..WTF talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.  I think this draft went very good I would say A-….Evans and ASF in this pass happy league equals beast.  I immediately questioned the Sims pick until I found  out about his receiving ability.  I can see him running wheels, outs, and flats adding a new wrinkle to the offense it hasn’t seen since the Pittman days.  The to lineman add depth with Nicks coming back and dark horse Jamon taking over the right side guard we could have a very good line.  Finally Heron should be able to come in and compete for time at the slot working the underneath of the defenses and turning short passes in to long gains.  Finally our running game got a major boost with Evans and Jackson on the edges.  I am optimistic with Lovie and Frasier running the D and with all the weapons we should at least be competitive, which is a far cry from the college coach how couldn’t make a half time adjustment last year.  By the way every time I saw him on the NFL network and he referred to the Bucs as his team I wanted to vomit.

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.