Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Per auman

Arians says he will be back to coach the Bucs next season. As for Tom Brady, Arians says that’s up to Brady, like any veteran player.

• Pennywise

Participant

I think Trask will be QB of Bucs next year , team needs too much work for Brady to return , and to have legit shot

• kingtrojan

Participant

I can deal with one more year of Bruce if his coordinators are gone, if not fire them all now

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

I think Trask will be QB of Bucs next year , team needs too much work for Brady to return , and to have legit shot

He says “too much work”.

• kingtrojan

Participant

He says “too much work”.

he is partly correct the team will be in some serious cap trouble and will have to rework or let quite a few guys go, I could see us trying to make a run at Rodgers or blowing it up if Brady retires but Trask definitely isn’t ready maybe not ever could just be another in a long line of wasted 2nd round picks by Licht

• BucBalla85

Participant

Give me Brady back and we got a shot next year. Hell this team almost pulled off this win with a really shit game and a lot of injuries. If we get them back I’m game. If not might be a tough year but very happy we were able to get a super bowl. Think of the good things lol..

• Pennywise

Participant

This year’s team, which mostly is the same as the Super Bowl-winning team in 2020, Arians said won’t return intact.

“This team will not be back together,” Arians said. “They never are.

“The finality of this league is a b!tch.”

• seekpar

Participant

Arians has blind loyalty to his people. If Bowles and/or Leftwich want to come back, they’ll be back. Both need to be replaced IMHO.

• Pennywise

Participant

He is talking about players , when he says this team will not be back together

Thankfully so , they need some upgrades and youth

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Too bad. I wanted his ass gone.

• Charles

Participant

1 more retirement check

• Pennywise

Participant

Per auman

Ali Marpet on how Tom Brady has changed the culture in Tampa: “Tom’s special. For the guys that stick around, hopefully we can carry some of that approach, those lessons, the way he handles himself moving forward and can continue to play at a high level.”

• Pennywise

Participant

Per Stroud
      Enough about Gabbert , please , he sucks

Bruce Arians says if Tom Brady retires he would be comfortable with the QBs on this roster in Blaine Gabbert and Kyle Trask, but he would look behind “Door No. 2,” since that’s how they found Tom Brady.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bruce Arians said if Byron Leftwich were to take a head coaching job, there would be a real “good chance,” he would resume play-calling.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bruce Arians says he sees 2022 as a reload, more than a rebuild. “See how many (players) we can get back and go from there. Last year was to get everybody back…doubt if we can do it this year but we’re sure going to give it out best.”

• theknees

Participant

Brady won’t go out with that loss. I just can’t see it.

• Trask Force

Participant

Both lines will be back for the most part. Don’t know about Brady of course. But most of the defense will be back. The O-line will be back. I don’t see this as a total rebuild. We should be able to field a formidable team. They’ll have to add some pieces, but that’s true for every team every year pretty much.

• Trask Force

Participant

Bruce Arians said if Byron Leftwich were to take a head coaching job, there would be a real “good chance,” he would resume play-calling.

I don’t see that he has any choice. It’s his system. If you bring in a legit play-calling coordinator, then you have to let them bring in their own system. That’s not going to happen.

• Pennywise

Participant

He could always promote from within , these coaches have been with him for years , they know the system

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.