Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• RudeGuy

Participant

I call BS on NFL Covid protocol. This dude didn’t come near anyone on the Saints offensive line this entire week? We are going to be really pissed if we win this game an some of players test positive for Covid on the defensive line.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/backup-lineman-clapp-tests-positive-151023107.html

The Saints immediately went through contact tracing protocol and found no high-risk close contacts near Clapp; Pelissero added Saturday morning that no playoff teams received additional positive test results, meaning New Orleans appears to have avoided an outbreak.

That’s a different scenario from where they were just two weeks ago, when star running back Alvin Kamara tested positive for the coronavirus and sidelined the entire running backs corps as high-risk close contacts.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Let me also add that the backups practice as the scout team during the week. This would mean this dude was in close contact with their D-line.

• buc_boi

Participant

You seen how the league scheduled the saints for Sunday last week, just so they could get healthy again.

This whole thing is rigged, wouldn’t surprise me a bit.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.