Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• TBChucky

Participant

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/top-10-edge-rushers-and-interior-linemen-for-2021-aaron-donald-reigns-plus-a-pair-of-afc-north-stars/

This CBS article has them both ranked in the top 5 in their respective position groups. If they both stay healthy this season I like their chances of continuing to climb up the ranks next season. The rankings seem pretty close to me. What do you think?

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Surprised Devon White isn’t in there as well

• TBChucky

Participant

This article was only for IDL and Edge Rushers.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I hoped Vea would be a dominant run stopper and an adequate pass rusher. I’m not sure I could have even day dreamed how good he actually is when healthy.

• TBChucky

Participant

He’s a legit BEAST when healthy, and probably just getting started! Never agreed with all the pissed off Bucs fans when we passed on Derwin James..

• BucsSavant

Participant

From a pure, old fashioned nose tackle perspective, Vea is the best in the league when healthy. Not even close. Barrett’s production is one sign of this(although he is undoubtedly a near-elite player himself)

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

From a pure, old fashioned nose tackle perspective, Vea is the best in the league when healthy. Not even close. Barrett’s production is one sign of this(although he is undoubtedly a near-elite player himself)

When healthy is the key part.

OJ Howard is a top 5 TE when healthy.

Derwin James is a top 5 S when healthy.

Unfortunately, all 3 are injured more often then not.

The best ability is availablity.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

OJ Howard is a top 5 TE when healthy?

Is this a joke?

Based on what? Potential is one thing. He hasn’t done jack ish in this league yet to say he’s top 5.

Travis Kelce
        George Kittle
        Darren Waller
        Zach Ertz
        Kyle Rudolph
        Gronk

All off the top of my head are TEs that are better than him and have been in the league since he has. There’s probably a dozen more if I wanted to look them up.

• JC5100

Participant

Did you not watch the regular season? He was the worst player on the defense. He was so bad in coverage by the second half of the Falcons game they had no choice but to just blitz him on obvious pass downs.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by JC5100.

• theknees

Participant

Did you not watch the regular season? He was the worst player on the defense. He was so bad in coverage by the second half of the Falcons game they had no choice but to just blitz him on obvious pass downs.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by JC5100.

Lolz.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

OJ Howard is a top 5 TE when healthy?

Is this a joke?

Based on what? Potential is one thing. He hasn’t done jack ish in this league yet to say he’s top 5.

Travis Kelce<br />
      George Kittle<br />
      Darren Waller<br />
      Zach Ertz<br />
      Kyle Rudolph<br />
      Gronk

All off the top of my head are TEs that are better than him and have been in the league since he has. There’s probably a dozen more if I wanted to look them up.

Again, OJ is never healthy.

From a talent perspective I’d take him over any of those you named sans kittle Kelce & gronk. Hes an elite blocker as well.

Doubt he ever finishes a full season though. At least in tampa.

Speaking of jokes, kyle rudolph? Lolz.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by DEBUCSOWN.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.