Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• BucsBay

Participant

Mayock’s description of the Bucs offensive roster. You guys who are clamoring for “speed in space” and faster receivers are going to get a lesson in what works in offense in the NFL. Great thing is the Bucs have the speed guys to compliment these big receivers as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Size in Traffic.  im coining the term.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t dribble…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our offense is going to be physical and high flying. We are stacked with some bad ass weapons.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ, Evans, and Jackson were basketball players. Hilarious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ, Evans, and Jackson were basketball players. Hilarious.

Luke McCown may be the best basketball player of the group. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fan-pass/0ap2000000342104/NFL-Fan-Pass-Ballin-with-Boldin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miami Heat?……pffft…..We now have the Tampa Bay Heat.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The giants with a little touch of the fastest player in the NFL (demps). Very creative and may be one of the coolest things I’ve seen the bucs ever do on offense. I have high hopes for this working.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The giants with a little touch of the fastest player in the NFL (demps). Very creative and may be one of the coolest things I've seen the bucs ever do on offense. I have high hopes for this working.

Giants all around, with demps playing slot, and a plethora of rb's to go with it.And I like the idea of a qb, who is in last years, giving it all he's got for one last chance. It looked like that fire was lit last season for him, and a certainly hope it continues.Otherwise, he has this year, and then he may be replaced. Given our selections, it looks like were building teamfirst, then qb later. Hopefully mariota IF mccown fails.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The giants with a little touch of the fastest player in the NFL (demps). Very creative and may be one of the coolest things I've seen the bucs ever do on offense. I have high hopes for this working.

Giants all around, with demps playing slot, and a plethora of rb's to go with it.And I like the idea of a qb, who is in last years, giving it all he's got for one last chance. It looked like that fire was lit last season for him, and a certainly hope it continues.Otherwise, he has this year, and then he may be replaced. Given our selections, it looks like were building teamfirst, then qb later. Hopefully mariota IF mccown fails.

Weapons abound....don't forget Charles Sims.  He is going to be a factor!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Size in Traffic.  im coining the term.

As long as I don't hear Licht refer to them as the "dunkaneers" again, i'm good. By the way, how've you been S&B?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t forget Demar Dotson once was a hoopster as well before he made the switch to Football…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s going to be tough for defenses to pick their poison when the Bucs enter the Red Zone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we should draft 6’6 WR Brandon Coleman and 6’9-6’10 OT Matt Halldon't understand why Donald Penn was release... he can dunk!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m still curious to see what we do in the slot. I don’t put much stock yet in Demps spending much time there. I’m not even counting on him making the roster yet, being fast isn’t enough. Dude’s gotta show up and do something, especially with Sims being added to the mix.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm still curious to see what we do in the slot.

Murphy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope we get Jeff Janis late. He can be our “little guy” at 6’3″ 220lb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm still curious to see what we do in the slot.

Murphy

Could also see double or triple TEs, with Wright split into a slot position.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Murphy does make the most sense. I don’t buy Demps as a slot option. At this point Demps/James/Rainey have a good fight ahead of them for a roster spot. I’m much more comfortable with Murphy in the slot than I was a week ago with Murphy as our #2 haha.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Demps will do one thing- He’ll force the nickel back to cover him on deep routes. Thus reducing or eliminating any double coverage on man and opening up gaps in zone coverage. It will be awesome to watch….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. New Skyline in Tampa

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Tim Wright is going to be the real wild card in the group since he’s probably the best at the underneath stuff now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Tim Wright is going to be the real wild card in the group since he's probably the best at the underneath stuff now.

I agree. Think about the 3 TE bunch formation with two RB's. That will screw with a defender's mind thinking run then 4 release into the pattern on a quick hitter. The possibilities are endless. Not to mention 3 TE's blocking on one side, pulling the OG and OT and sweeping in a counter. Lots of fun options with size and depth there, something we've never had.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

at this rate we’re going to need someone who can literally throw the ball “Vertically”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Add to the list 6′ 9″ former basketball player, Demar Dotson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am waiting to see all of them in the group picture. The camera will pan right then get to the end  and drop a foot down for Herron. I didn't know Evans dad was murdered when he was 9. He looks like a guy who plays mean.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

All this had to happen after the NFL instituted a penalty for goal post dunking… :'(

Please wait…

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.