Viewing 49 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

http://www.thebaycave.com/2014/06/22/glennons-numbers-validate-the-bucs-offseason-decisions/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great article . Common sense like this is a breath of fresh air amidst all the haters on this board.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too much common sense for this board. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Much easier for simpletons to blame the QB than read and understand logic.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Terrible article. We knew the numbers already, watching him with your own eyes, you know he doesn’t have it. Lovie/Licht know defense, offense is not their strong suit and it will be proven out when we finish at or near the bottom on offense. Our QB position… a Never was and a never will be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Terrible article. We knew the numbers already, watching him with your own eyes, you know he doesn't have it. Lovie/Licht know defense, offense is not their strong suit and it will be proven out when we finish at or near the bottom on offense. Our QB position... a Never was and a never will be.

Speaking of simpletons. Right on cue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Terrible article. We knew the numbers already, watching him with your own eyes, you know he doesn't have it. Lovie/Licht know defense, offense is not their strong suit and it will be proven out when we finish at or near the bottom on offense. Our QB position... a Never was and a never will be.

The offense last season was a joke. But, if you think that McCown, Evans, VJax, ASJ, Wright, Meyers, Martin, Sims, etc. will be pulling up the rear again this season; you're going to be pleasantly disappointed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OK wise one.  Such passion, honesty and insight.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH, I am going on 10lbb saying that Dynamite will be the starter. I am of the belief that if McCown is the starter then ASJ will be a stud, with Glennon though? Not a chance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH, I am going on 10lbb saying that Dynamite will be the starter. I am of the belief that if McCown is the starter then ASJ will be a stud, with Glennon though? Not a chance.

Glennon starts game one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares what 10lb says? He's already proven he has zero credibility whatsoever. The guy is a clown. A multi-account troll. I think Glennon has a chance to be successful in this league. He just needs time. He needs to clean some things up in his game, bulk up a bit, and hold the clipboard for a season. I think there is a chance he could be our future signal caller for years to come. But, that needs to be the future and not the now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon starts game one.

I want the number 1 overall pick.. Glennon would get you that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s a lot of poor comparisons based on single stats in the article. Comparing glennon in Eli’s worst year ever is laughable. Comparing to Rodgers is out right ridiculous. Compare Glennons overall results to the others and you’ll see he was bottom of the league. Anyone can cherry pick a single metric where a low rated qb compares to an elite one.Glennon has a lot to prove. If he can continue to improve, he'll get a shot. Still not sure how anyone can overlook how he crumbles late in games or when he's asked to lead the offense. That's his biggest weakness IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a lot of poor comparisons based on single stats in the article. Comparing glennon in Eli's worst year ever is laughable. Comparing to Rodgers is out right ridiculous. Compare Glennons overall results to the others and you'll see he was bottom of the league. Anyone can cherry pick a single metric where a low rated qb compares to an elite one.Glennon has a lot to prove. If he can continue to improve, he'll get a shot. Still not sure how anyone can overlook how he crumbles late in games or when he's asked to lead the offense. That's his biggest weakness IMO.

...and when the running game tanks in the second half as much as they did?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a lot of poor comparisons based on single stats in the article. Comparing glennon in Eli's worst year ever is laughable. Comparing to Rodgers is out right ridiculous. Compare Glennons overall results to the others and you'll see he was bottom of the league. Anyone can cherry pick a single metric where a low rated qb compares to an elite one.Glennon has a lot to prove. If he can continue to improve, he'll get a shot. Still not sure how anyone can overlook how he crumbles late in games or when he's asked to lead the offense. That's his biggest weakness IMO.

Did it really crumble or did we have to abandon it because we were trailing (yet again) thanks to poor offensive production previously.Seems to me the run game struggled more because the passing game was so bad than the other way around, after all it was total offense and passing that finished dead last in the league not the running game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did it really crumble or did we have to abandon it because we were trailing (yet again) thanks to poor offensive production previously.Seems to me the run game struggled more because the passing game was so bad than the other way around, after all it was total offense and passing that finished dead last in the league not the running game.

No offensive pieces for a rookie signal caller.  People treat Glennon like he's was supposed to be great day one in a horrible situation. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who cares what 10lb says? He's already proven he has zero credibility whatsoever. The guy is a clown. A multi-account troll. I think Glennon has a chance to be successful in this league. He just needs time. He needs to clean some things up in his game, bulk up a bit, and hold the clipboard for a season. I think there is a chance he could be our future signal caller for years to come. But, that needs to be the future and not the now.

It's great to have DH on here for his keen insight and refreshing approach to the new Buc vision.  I look forward to it daily.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No offensive pieces for a rookie signal caller.  People treat Glennon like he's was supposed to be great day one in a horrible situation.

WAH!!! Excuse, WAH!!! No weapons, WAH!!!! Greatest QB Ever.Even with the injuries there were teams with worse firepower than us and oddly they managed to not finish dead last by quite a margin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's great to have DH on here for his keen insight and refreshing approach to the new Buc vision.  I look forward to it daily.

I only wish I could be as insightful as you 10lb. Clearly, with the amount of time you've spent bobbing your head up and down in Glennon's lap, there is no one who is more qualified to speak about Mike.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I only wish I could be as insightful as you 10lb. Clearly, with the amount of time you've spent bobbing your head up and down in Glennon's lap, there is no one who is more qualified to speak about Mike.

You have shown yourself to be a classless c0ck sucker.  Here's my last challenge/bet to you.  I will beat the facking hog piss out of you if you say that to my face.  That's a damn promise........and yes these are emotions not stats on this reply.  If I ever meet you face to face I will whoop the tar out of you, I am officially done responding to anything you post.  Foooock you and everything you stand for.  You crossed the line. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WAH!!! Excuse, WAH!!! No weapons, WAH!!!! Greatest QB Ever.Even with the injuries there were teams with worse firepower than us and oddly they managed to not finish dead last by quite a margin.

So Freeman was/is the answer or did you have someone else in mind?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You have shown yourself to be a classless c0ck sucker.  Here's my last challenge/bet to you.  I will beat the facking hog piss out of you if you say that to my face.  That's a damn promise........and yes these are emotions not stats on this reply.  If I ever meet you face to face I will whoop the tar out of you, I am officially done responding to anything you post.  Foooock you and everything you stand for.  You crossed the line.

Threatening physical harm? That's crossing the line, and against board rules. I find it hilarious that a single comment of home exotic oral please is what sent you over the edge. You mad bro? What you do to Glennon behind closed doors shouldn't be so offensive unless you're a homophones or secretly gay.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So Freeman was/is the answer or did you have someone else in mind?

Who said either was the answer?They aren't the only 2 QBs in the world, who said the QB problem could be fixed this year?Sometime you have to identify an issue and do a patchwork fix like when Lovie & LIcht benched the useless one for an 87 year old backup until they can find the real QB of the future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny how a condescending, insulting, arrogant pr*ck, like yourself; can't take it when the jabs are thrown his way. So emotional buddy. You're taking your Glennon love WAY too seriously. As far as your physical threats toward me? You're barking up the wrong tree cupcake.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best thread ever !!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best thread ever !!!!

Yeah. Your buddy went off the deep end. In your words..."he mad".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

U both mad ….it’s fun to watch.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

U both mad ....it's fun to watch.

I'm not mad at all. Never have been. This clown however...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t even have to read the article to know it’s about Glennon. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2013/12/new_orleans_saints_sean_payton_38.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don't even have to read the article to know it's about Glennon. Lol

Yeah, don't talk bad about Glennon or 10lb will beat you up. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2013/12/new_orleans_saints_sean_payton_38.html

Great video , Calico .I think this deserves a thead of it's own.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/media-center/videos/Sean-Payton-Cam-Newton-is-a-tough-challenge/16d5727e-75c8-4323-9d39-2e36160b8236#content-tools-email

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see that Payton actually worries about “3rd and manageable”, and he has one of the NFL’s few “elites” at QB…  BTW, Cammy’s Kitties beat them ‘aints with 17 points.  That’s the same amount of points the Bucs scored with Glennon as the starter vs. nawlins… which would have been enough to win the first game with them.But, that "3rd and manageable" should be what a run-first offense gets you.  It didn't.  In fact, the running game was shutout in 11 games.  The O-line has since been dismantled and they drafted a RB. Go figure...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My point is, what else do you think Sean would say? “No, their QB sucks”?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My point is, what else do you think Sean would say? "No, their QB sucks"?

Given that several coaches got their interest piqued by WDAE's bogus trade rumor during that JFF pants wetting contest that the homeless guy in Cleveland won.. Payton seems to think like that group.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. Like I said, I can recall many interviews where a head coach talks badly about another team’s QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weak…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do they always say they liked a QB in the draft ? That is something he would not have to say if he was just BSing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weak...

No. Weak is the countless hours you spend searching the internet for articles that make it seem as if Glennon has a leg up on McCown in the QB battle. You sound as desperate as your little sister 10lb.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weak...

No. Weak is the countless hours you spend searching the internet for articles that make it seem as if Glennon has a leg up on McCown in the QB battle. You sound as desperate as your little sister 10lb.

No.  Weak is staking out a position that you don't even have to defend because you claim you'll be supportive of the winner of a competition that you don't even want to happen... all the while playing the role of sheepdog puppy trying to keep the flock together...As far as countless hours... lol.  All I have to do is skip over anything that sources the Tampa media.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Keep trying buddy.  I supported Glennon last year. I think he has potential but needs to be groomed. I’ve been open to competition at the position. Sorry that I’m not “rooting” for a particular name to be on the jersey. I’m rooting for the better player…whomever it ends up being.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last year?  So, you rang the bell 3 times?  Weak…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are a lot of flaws with those numbers but the most obvious one is that rookie numbers are not a good indicator of future success when it comes to QB’s.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…or failure.  Glennon, IMO, is like that wrapped package that hasn’t been opened yet. Yeah, I shook it. It could be a sweater with a duck on it that I’ll never wear… or it could be a $350 jersey.  I’d rather see what it is before it gets put on the shelf.  Then I’ll know if I need to be looking for a jersey or not.http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/josh-mccown-mike-glennon.php.php

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last year?  So, you rang the bell 3 times?  Weak...

Never rang it buddy. Watched plenty that did. Not that it has anything to do with this.  Yeah, I supported him last year. I just don't think it should be handed to him this year. Like I said before, sorry that you have a problem with that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...or failure.  Glennon, IMO, is like that wrapped package that hasn't been opened yet. Yeah, I shook it. It could be a sweater with a duck on it that I'll never wear... or it could be a $350 jersey.  I'd rather see what it is before it gets put on the shelf.  Then I'll know if I need to be looking for a jersey or not.http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/josh-mccown-mike-glennon.php.php

Aside from the ridiculous fantasy link, this is a pretty good point. Except, we have seen him. We've seen good and bad. Which is he though?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...or failure.  Glennon, IMO, is like that wrapped package that hasn't been opened yet. Yeah, I shook it. It could be a sweater with a duck on it that I'll never wear... or it could be a $350 jersey.  I'd rather see what it is before it gets put on the shelf.  Then I'll know if I need to be looking for a jersey or not.http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/josh-mccown-mike-glennon.php.php

Aside from the ridiculous fantasy link, this is a pretty good point. Except, we have seen him. We've seen good and bad. Which is he though?

If you still don't know what you got, you've probably just got the wrapping paper off.  Until I see decent route combos and a full compliment of players to make a competitive unit, all I see is a box that could have an ugly sweater in it, or a high dollar jersey... or something in between.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you still don't know what you got, you've probably just got the wrapping paper off.  Until I see decent route combos and a full compliment of players to make a competitive unit, all I see is a box that could have an ugly sweater in it, or a high dollar jersey... or something in between.

Fair enough. No argument here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

An article about Glennon?  It's about time.  We don't talk about this guy enough.  Thank you.

Please wait…

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.