Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

From jbf

Brent Grimes, just go away, OK?” Beckles began. “First of all, if your wife has a podcast, you are wrong. I don’t know why anybody would give a rat’s @ss what she thought about football.

“If you listen to the podcast — and I certainly would not; I listened to some of the excerpts — they are disgusting. She is who wears the pants, clearly. She is goading him into saying stupid sh!t that is going to lose him his job. OK?

“I could be somebody that says, ‘That makes sense.’ Or I could be somebody who played the same game for a while and made — I could tell you how much I made and it ain’t $7 million. I will let you know that. Is it the equivalent of $7 million? Hell no! I’m making less than a million dollars in my last year, OK? Way back when.”

“And Brent Grimes, I hope he knows how dumb he sounds,” Beckles added. “When that is replayed, first of all, it doesn’t sound like you have a nutsack at all. It sounds like it was removed by your wife and she has it in a jar with formaldehyde. Alright?

“For your wife to have a podcast for people to hear what she says about your football career, to me, is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard in my life.”

“Brent Grimes, just go,” Beckles said. “I mean, Brent Grimes, he should just retire and be all hugged up with his just disgusting wife. Just be hugged up with her, please. Go. Brent Grimes, I don’t see any situation where anyone would want Brent Grimes. And I mean anybody.

“He’s at the end of his rope and he’s not a good football player anymore. I would be shocked if he is in the league anywhere. He may get a chance to try out for somebody because his wife is probably going to force him to do that.”

Please wait…

• BP1

Participant

Is it just me or did the defense play better in games without him after Mike Smith was let go?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t like Beckles but agree with him. Bucs seem to do a bad job sometimes filtering out problem prone, controversial players. Miko was a red flag in Miami.

Please wait…

• BucBalla85

Participant

We should have let him walk after last season. He was our only vet on the team this year with a bunch of young draft picks coming in to start. We could have done better than Grimes to teach these guys the ropes.

Please wait…

• tog

Participant

This all sounds good in hindsight but Grimes was the Bucs best DB in 2017.

If you don’t resign him and you have this same mess in the secondary we all would rip the FO for stupidly not bringing back their best player.

To me the mistake was not benching him a lot earlier in the season. Total lack of accountability.

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

If you don’t resign him and you have this same mess in the secondary we all would rip the FO for stupidly not bringing back their best player.

To me the mistake was not benching him a lot earlier in the season. Total lack of accountability.

This is Koetter’s main problem.  Too little. Too late.

Please wait…

• BP1

Participant

This is Koetter’s main problem. Too little. Too late.

Maybe that will follow him over to Atlanta.

Please wait…

• Ramonb

Participant

They is straight up neutered.

Please wait…

• Defense5599

Blocked

And that’s why Koetter is now an OC.

Please wait…

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Beckles podcast is solid. He shoots straight, especially with McCoy.

Please wait…

• RudeGuy

Participant

Maybe that will follow him over to Atlanta.

I hope so too. Must be a Falcons fan on here because you got one down vote.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me guess. I start a thread before all this crap comes out, calling him a loser after a few years of appreciation, before his mind got warped by his goofy wife, and guys lik Morgan call me out. But now it’s okay because Ian says so? Gotcha. T

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me guess. I start a thread before all this crap comes out, calling him a loser after a few years of appreciation, before his mind got warped by his goofy wife, and guys lik Morgan call me out. But now it’s okay because Ian says so? Gotcha. T

I think you and I are in agreement.

You called this a DOGSHIT FRANCHISE —and I agree.  It is/has been a dogshit franchise pretty much 75% of its existence. But especially over the last decade.  It averages a new head coach every 2-3 yrs. It has gone through some GMs.  It has failed on a lot of drafts. It has players in trouble with PEDs, off-field issues, poor attendance, and in general has been the doormat of the league.  It ranks as being the among the losingest franchises in N. America.

A “fan” is a pom-pom waiving cheerleader who supports the team no matter what. You and I aren’t in that group, are we?

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.