Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Guess they didn’t have use for the BenndAround…..Anyone interested in a looksie for Greg Little (Browns), cut today?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SHOCKING!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Little is worth a look.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Benn done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn’t someone claim here Benn was going to have a break out season and we were stupid for trading him?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't someone claim here Benn was going to have a break out season and we were stupid for trading him?

Id be curious to know who wants to put their name on that one

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Little is to Browns fans as Benn was to Buccaneers fans. No thanks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d say Little is to the Browns to what Micheal Clayton was to the Bucs if you took away his rookie season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best I could find…..

Watch Benn do something at Philly. Kelly's offense will allow him to use his athleticism. Damn and to think we could have Kelly and not the schmuck Schiano. Damn.

Also, Benn might do well in Philly. He has all the physical talent you could want. Kelly is use to getting the most out of dumb college kids.....so maybe he gets more out of Benn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best I could find.....

Watch Benn do something at Philly. Kelly's offense will allow him to use his athleticism. Damn and to think we could have Kelly and not the schmuck Schiano. Damn.

Also, Benn might do well in Philly. He has all the physical talent you could want. Kelly is use to getting the most out of dumb college kids.....so maybe he gets more out of Benn.

Well they were right about most things.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't someone claim here Benn was going to have a break out season and we were stupid for trading him?

Id be curious to know who wants to put their name on that one

I for one will miss Benn and I hope he blows up at Philly. I still think we should have used him the way Anquan Boldin has been used and its a shame as he is better than Underwood and Ogletree. Can't wait to see some of you make excuses when he has a good season. Oh yeah that's right Kelly is a better coach than Schiano so be will be able to use his strengths.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was MiltonMack21

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Best I could find.....

This poor kid was literally wrong about everything. No wonder he flamed out....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That was MiltonMack21

Fuck off. Chip Kelly is a better coach than Greg was. Benn sucked here and his career is probably done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s a shame, Benn is a nice guy. I hope he catches on somewhere.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So is the Arrelious Benn vs. Julio Jones debate finally over?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was obviously wrong about Benn, thought he would have been a lot better than he was. Oh well can’t get em all correct. Yes, I am owning my mistake.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did not like Benn as a prospect, but it’s a little unfair to penalize him for as much as he has been injured. If he had a clean bill of health, it seemed he could have pretty easily been a 500-600 yard per season #3 receiver or a low level #2. From a purely talent standpoint, he’s not as bad as it would indicate for someone about to be out of the league four years after being drafted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Re-signedArrelious Benn - WR - EaglesEagles re-signed WR Arrelious Benn.Benn is coming off an ACL tear and was previously scheduled to make $1.1 million. So the Eagles cut him and then bring him back three days later -- likely on a minimum contract. Injury-plagued and unproductive throughout his career, Benn is an extremely poor bet to make an impact on the Eagles' receiving corps this season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did not like Benn as a prospect, but it's a little unfair to penalize him for as much as he has been injured. If he had a clean bill of health, it seemed he could have pretty easily been a 500-600 yard per season #3 receiver or a low level #2. From a purely talent standpoint, he's not as bad as it would indicate for someone about to be out of the league four years after being drafted.

I agree - he had flashes when he was healthy. And let's not forget - he was the guy they knew a) played in a gimmicky college offense; b) had some learning issues. You have to at least consider that the lack of continuity due to injuries and lockout probably affected him more than just about any other guy on the roster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Raiders sign Greg Little (WR released by Cleveland last week)…

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.