Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• ga15275

Participant

The following are the among the list of best available according CNNSI.  Position      Player                                Height    Weight          GradeOT              Antonio Richardson        6'6            332              6.8QB              A. J. McCarron                  6'4            214              6.7QB              Tajh Boyd                          6'1            225              6.4QB              Aaron Murray                    6'1            210              6.4ILB              Lamin Barrow                  6'2            232              6.6OG              David Yankey                    6'5            311              6.6OG              Cyril Richardson              6'5              335              6.5WR              Martavis Bryant                  6'5            205              6.5CB              E. J. Gaines                      5'10          195              6.5CB              Jaylen Watkins                  6'0              187            6.5CB              Bashaud Breeland          6'0              195            6.3 OLB          Christian Jones                6'4                232            6.4OLB            Telvin Smith                        6'3                215            6.3DE              Jackson Jeffcoat              6'5                245            6.4DT              Carun Reid                        6'2                290            6.4DT              Ryan Carrethers                6'2                310            6.3Grading System6.8-6.9  Highly productive starting player (1st round)6.6-6.7  Very good starting player (2nd round)6.5          Very good starting player (3rd round)6.4          Solid starter/very productive back up (3rd round)6.3          Quality back up and good special team player (4th round)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surprised Bryant is still there. Many had him mocked as a 2nd or 3rd round guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Half of those guys will be gone tomorrow by the time we pick in the 5th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we can somehow nab Antonio Richardson, Cyril Richardson, or David Yankey to play OG I’ll be happier than a pig in shlt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

get Bryant, and have the biggest Receiving core ever? haha jump ball city.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NFL.com has Jeffcoat rated a 5.22.Strengths Good body length and size-speed ratio. Flashes some quickness and shock in his hands to swat and control blockers. Football smart. Solid instincts and overall sack production. Has NFL pedigree. Has a 36-inch vertical jump and recorded a 6.97-second 3-cone drill, second-best among defensive lineman at the combine. Weaknesses Needs more time in the weight room, as evidenced by 18 bench press reps at the combine, and has a very underdeveloped lower body. Tight hips. Has been slowed by injuries throughout his career and it has affected his physical development. Lacks the base strength to set the edge. Gets rooted out of the hole vs. the double team. Cannot drop his hips and turn the corner. Very inconsistent effort -- average competitiveness and desire. Draft Projection Rounds 5-6 Bottom Line Developmental 3-4 rush-linebacker prospect with the pedigree and sack production to warrant interest. However, Jeffcoat will need to get stronger and improve vs. the run to ever become more than a backup.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I completely forgot about Boyd. I’d love to see him in here as another camp arm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we can somehow nab Antonio Richardson, Cyril Richardson, or David Yankey to play OG I'll be happier than a pig in shlt.

Yes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey <3 <3 <3

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yankey is stanky

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d love to trade up to the 4th and get Yankey. Highly doubt he’ll be there in the 4th.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We really, really need to get into the 4th round, preferably EARLY.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There are still nice players out there…Here are ones that I like:MLB Lamin Barrow-  PR has already reported that the Bucs like himOLB Telvin Smith- Needs to put on a little more weight but has impressive physical attributesOLB- Carl Bradford-  terrific pass rusher, 21 sacks in three years at ASUWR- Bruce Ellington- some had him going in the 2-3 round range.  This could be out slot, "speed in space" guyWR- Jared Abbrederis- another candidate for the slot...thought he would go higher in this draft.  Returned punts in college (average at it though).  Excellent route runner.DE- Jackson Jeffcoat- 13.5 sacks this year at Texas...strictly an edge rusher...I know we need a guard but I am just not crazy about what is left...I see us taking flyers on OL in the 6th and 7th possiblly, UDFAs or in the second wave of FA.  I hope one of these guys is available to us in the 5th round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Half of those guys will be gone tomorrow by the time we pick in the 5th.

yep.  tough to get excited about any remaining guys when we dont have a 4th.  this list will be picked clean before we pick again. I'm still upset that we didnt get more for Williams and Zuttah and to get NOTHING for Revis is a crime.  All three of those guys are starters for their new teams and we got a 6th this year and a 5th next year for them. :o 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Murray would be awesome. Gotta love the GA guys. Major nfl talent from that college, and seemingly the type of qb tedford would probably like. At least size and weight, pretty close.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Murray is one of my fav guys in the draft.  but i’d be surprised if he gets thru the 4th.  would need to trade up to get him and Lovie has already painted himself into a corner by saying Glennon is his QB of the future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Predicting Lamin Barrow in the 5th. Don’t think they’ll trade up.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.