Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Banks and I don’t think we have seen the best of him just yet. I expect Verner to play well this season too. We have some depth there and at safety. So I think we are ok in the secondary. Now that pass rush is a different story. I lose sleep over that.

• mike25315

Participant

I like Banks and I don't think we have seen the best of him just yet. I expect Verner to play well this season too. We have some depth there and at safety. So I think we are ok in the secondary. Now that pass rush is a different story. I lose sleep over that.

Got a feeling the pass rush is going to please us.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Banks and I don't think we have seen the best of him just yet. I expect Verner to play well this season too. We have some depth there and at safety. So I think we are ok in the secondary. Now that pass rush is a different story. I lose sleep over that.

define "please", please.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hope you are right, but who>  George? Smith?  The Force?

• mike25315

Participant

define "please", please.

My bad "surprise"

• Anonymous

Inactive

define "please", please.

My bad "surprise"

"shock"??

• Anonymous

Inactive

define "please", please.

My bad "surprise"

"shock"??

A better choice of words.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.