Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Anyone have any suggestions?

Nfl.com imo produces low-quality and overpriced products.

Anyone seen any good deal on swag (shirts, hats, etc)?

Thanks

• kenntak

Participant

I bought some stuff from NFL.com, but they are backed up and pricey. To me, it is worth the wait. I have been waiting 18 years, lol. I got flag and hoodie, and will get the dvd when it comes out.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by kenntak.

• RudeGuy

Participant

I was able to buy the locker room hat and shirt on ebay. I got the hat for $21.00 free shipping and the shirt for $17.99. You will need to search ebay because PR will not allow the link.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Tampa International Airport

That’s where I got mine– Monday morning after the game on my way back home!

Edit humor: watched the game at hairybucfan’s, drinkin’ cold 1’s, high 5ing; practically bff’s now, he said he wants a dozen MAGA hats!
      He kept saying “this is MAGA Country” everytime the Bucs scored!! #plastered

• buc_boi

Participant

Spent $47 on a Super Bowl 55 flag.

There’s got to be a better way

• JC5100

Participant

In a couple weeks they’ll be at Nike outlets 90% off

• FireLicht2020

Participant

That’s what I was thinking

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Ordered a Brady “jersey” shirt at NFL.com…

Took a legit 2 and a half months to get here but whatever… I get it, covid and all that.

The shirt has been washed 3 times and the logo/numbers are all falling off.

Three washes. The last 2 times I didn’t even run it through the dryer.

So I ain’t giving them another penny for this garbage.

I remember when they won it back in 02 I signed up for Sports Illustrated and they gave a hat, ball, and dvd…

Is sports illustrated even a thing anymore?

• Lawdy

Participant

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

I ran into that problem with decals pasted on. Try turning your shirt inside out to reduce the erosion of your shirt.

• moose40

Participant

Gotta be careful with the nflshop merch. If its “fanatics” brand, the grey teeshirts will have all their “iron on” decals fall off within the first two washes. The Nike branded merch is better, because it’s not fanatics crap. (same crap that NHL shop has, bought a sweatshirt from NHL SHop, and the front design came off in one wash).

• kenntak

Participant

That makes me really looking forward to receiving my fanatics hoodie. :(

• moose40

Participant

Good luck, I hope you have better success. I got a red t-shirt that was good, and hasn’t had issues, but both grey products had their “logos” fall apart.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Ebay is the cheapest usually

• TampaManiac

Participant

Support small business I say. If your close to Tampa find somebody hustling under one of the tents.

Found a guy who must be hurting in sales so selling for only 10 bucks. Hats, flags, tee shirts ect.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Why are you keeping his location a secret? Let’s have some details so we can help him out.

• RocBucsFan

Participant

I noticed the merch I bought after the Super Bowl is all stuck with FedEx in either North or South Carolina right now. I’m blaming the upset Panther fans. They know what’s in all of those boxes!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.