Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• ARich80

Participant

Santonio HolmesSidney RiceDanario AlexanderRobert MeachemThe cupboard is not over flowing with talent. But we almost HAVE to sign one of these guys. I'd be inclined to give Holmes, Rice & Alexander each a 1yr "prove it contract"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d sign Danario Alexander, he was pretty good for San Diego before he tore his ACL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Holmes is a bonafide cancer.Rice is garbage.Alexander is working on antique knees.Meachem is a three or four.Prepare for Lovie ball like I said.scores be like 12-913-106-324-17Stuff like that for years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol.Loads of talent out there. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good thing the draft is deep at WR.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Frankly getting Meachem as your 3rd or 4th and drafting Evans wouldn’t be a bad WR corp. Have to think we are looking for Watkins or Evans at #1 or at worse two receivers at #2 and #3.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miles Austin?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miles Austin?

Austin is a busted hamstring.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could really see us going WR with our first two selections this year witht his move. I just can’t put a finger on a player or position that would make a more immediate impact. your not going to draft someone to play RG at #7 (unless Richardson slips, and he is a tackle in the long term) and there are no other positions (maybe QB) that jump out at you. If we could come away with Evans (because Sammy won't be there) and perhaps Paul Richardson I'd be pretty pumped up. Maybe a guy like Cooks or Beckham or even Lee from USC slips into the 2nd and we praise the heavens for our good fortune. You would have two trees on the outside and speed in the slot. I could live with that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Earl Bennett?  What’s his deal?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs now have close to 13M in cap space, they gotta do something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

get D. Alexander in here and draft if we can’t get Watkins then get Evans and we would have the biggest WR core in NFL history..plus i think Alexander can come back with something to prove

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Slim pickins out there

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think without his injuries, D Alexander would have been one of the top 3 FA WRs this season. Can’t hurt to bring him in with $0 guaranteed and cross our fingers his knees hold up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans.

Please wait…

• Scholty

Participant

Meachem is the best option.  The injury concerns are too big with Holmes, Rice, and Alexander.If we draft a WR, he's worth a shot as a #3 or 4.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The next starting WR the Bucs sign will come from the draft….The FA WRs  that are left are garbage or broken down....If otherwise, they would have signed with someone already....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

too bad we didnt get cripjaccson

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.