Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Skull and Bones

Participant

cant believe Micheal Bennett hasn’t been picked yet.  But there is also Grady Jarrett and Gabe Wright.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we’re good with DT’s. McCoy-McDonald-Spence-Melton should suffice.

• Anonymous

Inactive

maybe so but you cant ignore guys with 5.9 and 5.8 rating in the fourth round.  Only guys ranked higher are La’el and Clemmings.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would take Bennett if he was there

• Anonymous

Inactive

cant believe Micheal Bennett hasn't been picked yet.  But there is also Grady Jarrett and Gabe Wright.

It's true... Bennett and Jarrett are both awesome talents

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we're good with DT's. McCoy-McDonald-Spence-Melton should suffice.

This late in the draft you draft BPA.. Plain and simple.

• Anonymous

Inactive

take a look at this:http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-gradeits a good reference.  Most 4th round talent is going to have 5.5-5.4 grades.  There are two OLmen left with 5.7 grades but both Bennett and Jarrett are rated far above.  Starter quality prospects. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah Bucs don’t need a DT for 2015 but McDonald and Melton aren’t spring chickens and make respectable money for 2-down players. If there is a DT considerably better than other players, we’ll eventually find a use for him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

S&B, I’m right there with you – DT still has some quality left. Plus, I noticed the Bucs seemed to kick the tires of a lot of these DTs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Christian Covington is a late round sleeper that I like as well

• Anonymous

Inactive

I loved Michael Bennett @ Ohio St. Dude seemed to always be making plays for us.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Grady Jarrett is my best available at the momentvery productive at Clemson and a nice passrusher

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.