Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• Stagger Lee

Participant

so all the Trumpers here parroting a Gateway Pundit (false) story about Biden (while simultaneously denying confirmation bias about Biden’s health LOL)

meanwhile . . in the REAL world, the CURRENT US GOVERNMENT had to clean up ANOTHER bit of Trump INSANITY

https://news.trust.org/item/20210520183650-w9fyo

Blinken confirms the U.S. does not want to buy Greenland after Trump proposal

KANGERLUSSUAQ, Greenland, May 20 (Reuters) – U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Thursday confirmed that the United States does not seek to buy Greenland, after then-President Donald Trump had proposed buying the island, sparking diplomatic fallout.

Sitting beside Danish Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod, Greenland’s premier, Mute Egede, and Foreign Minister Pele Broberg during a news conference, Blinken confirmed to a reporter it was “correct” that the United States does not seek to buy the country.

Blinken was visiting Greenland after attending a meeting of the Arctic Council in Iceland, which he said was a signal of Washington’s desire to enhance ties with “our Arctic partners, Greenland and Denmark.”

Trump and one of his economic advisers confirmed in 2019 that Trump had discussed the possibility of purchasing Greenland, the world’s largest island and an autonomous Danish territory.

Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen fired back at the time that Greenland was not for sale and called the suggestion “absurd.”

• spartan

Participant

Explain this video then ..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/usa-today-hack-harasses-gateway-pundit-joe-bidens-truck-driving-stunt-response/

Might be fake, but I do notice the media have had fits “fact checking” the allegation. Looks legit to me.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Lol.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Quoting the gateway pundit and Newsmax?

You’re gonna have a bad time

• Kermit56

Participant

So, from their replies, it appears neither Karma or Fire looked at the video.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

So, from their replies, it appears neither Karma or Fire looked at the video.

Is that you, Runole?

There so much information out there on this specific topic, including video’s and pictures, from multiple major news outlets. You can find it yourself. There’s really no point in anyone else addressing the video because all of you seem to believe what you believe, no matter the evidence, which in this instance has you equating A VIDEO POSTED FIRST BY A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR IN CA then re-used by the Twitter banned and completely discredited Gateway Pundit in an article that described Biden as in a state of “mental decline” (ie the confirmation bias) to . . .

ABC
      UsaToday
      WaPo
      NY Times
      CBS
      Politifact (very detailed, you should have look)
      AP
      Snopes
      IBT

. . to name a few

even Spartan — who thinks “Flynn is innocent” and Trump bribed Ukraine because “they should’ve paid for the missiles” — has to offer the super limp, conspiracy theorist “who knows, could be . . .”

Might be fake, but

• Kermit56

Participant

So you didn’t see the video?

• jbear

Participant

There so much information out there on this specific topic, including video’s and pictures, from multiple major news outlets. You can find it yourself. There’s really no point in anyone else addressing the video because all of you seem to believe what you believe, no matter the evidence, which in this instance has you equating A VIDEO POSTED FIRST BY A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR IN CA then re-used by the Twitter banned and completely discredited Gateway Pundit in an article that described Biden as in a state of “mental decline” (ie the confirmation bias) to . . .

ABC
      UsaToday
      WaPo
      NY Times
      CBS
      AP
      Snopes
      IBT

. . to name a few

Good point. Smoke and mirrors…. everyone from team blue (good guy team) down to the lowest Qanon nut job knows Joe Biden is to far gone to be allowed to drive a car.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

So you didn’t see the video?

there are multiple videos and yes

I guess by the question you didnt look at any of the other reporting, including the same video I think

the Gateway pundit video has an audio track added, right? Hmmm

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This is a tan suit level scandal

• Stagger Lee

Participant

ABC
      UsaToday
      WaPo
      NY Times
      CBS
      AP
      Snopes
      IBT

. . to name a few

Good point. Smoke and mirrors…. everyone from team blue (good guy team) down to the lowest Qanon nut job knows Joe Biden is to far gone to be allowed to drive a car.

so you’re saying all that other reporting doesn’t change your mind?

who would’ve guess that?

There’s really no point in anyone else addressing the video because all of you seem to believe what you believe, no matter the evidence

:-)

Its all a cabal. From Biden to AP t NYT to IBT to USAToday!! All conspiring against you because everyone “knows Joe Biden is to far gone to be allowed to drive a car.”

• Stagger Lee

Participant

This is a tan suit level scandal

lol exactly

• jbear

Participant

who would’ve guess that?

It really is important to you that every man woman and child know with absolute certainty that Joe Biden can drive a car a few hundred yards in an empty parking lot and not die in a fiery wreck.

That’s what makes this thread funny.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

who would’ve guess that?

It really is important to you that every man woman and child know with absolute certainty that Joe Biden can drive a car a few hundred yards in an empty parking lot and not die in a fiery wreck.

That’s what makes this thread funny.

Haha. It’s not that you guys are all a bunch of crazy loons for falling for this kind of shit and the hunter Biden laptop nonsense etc. etc. it’s that somebody pointing out the evidence to the contrary is the flawed human being

Lmao

Classic

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Pointing out a made up scandal is the laughable moment here…

Not calling it out…

But hey, the virus probably came from China so you’re only down 45 at halftime!

• Stagger Lee

Participant

JBear: “no systemic racism, I got a black guy who says so”

Karma: Scott says he’s been a victim of “driving while black”

JBear: “no systemic racism”

JBear: “Karma is a terrible human”

Lol

The Cove

• jbear

Participant

That fact check was not definitive by any means. We have no idea what the controls might have looked like. Especially if they are trying to pretend he drove.

In any case I’m perhaps 50/50 on whether he really drove the truck but the truth doesn’t even matter as you’ve been pointing out for some time now. It’s funnier to believe his handlers don’t trust him to drive a car and considering my bias, to me, it’s just as likely. Fact checks are beginning to be a new “woke” issue. You’ll find that funny of course.

I’ve said it before. I don’t want anything censored, I want to see both sides and make up my own mind and your evidence was lacking. Another distinction…. I’m under no obligation to research, read and make efforts to verify anything. I saw a video that aligned with my opinions and was fairly convincing and then I read your fact check that wasn’t…. That’s how freedom works. I can think whatever the %*&$ I want.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Backseat Biden rocking the aviators.

He may not know how to drive anymore, but he does it in style!

• Stagger Lee

Participant

That fact check was not definitive by any means.

@JBear

You’re actually illustrating confirmation bias. If the story resonates with your preconceived belief or bias (eg “sleepy Joe”) then you flip to the multiple entity, independent fact checking having to be “definitive” to overcome a picture on Gateway Pundit.

People are free to believe wherever though, even if it’s delusional 😁. Both sides engage in this stuff

• jbear

Participant

Backseat Biden rocking the aviators.

He may not know how to drive anymore, but he does it in style!

Oh, he has no idea how to drive a car at this point. If somebody asked him to drive a bag of cow manure to the farm he’d be just as effective sitting on top of that bag of manure holding his little tykes steering wheel.

• jbear

Participant

You’re actually illustrating confirmation bias. If the story resonates with your preconceived belief or bias (eg “sleepy Joe”) then you flip to the multiple entity, independent fact checking having to be “definitive” to overcome a picture on Gateway Pundit.

I know.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m not a big fan of anyone over age 70 driving…

They drive up insurance rates.

Trump or Biden or my dad or anyone… some are still sharp but most aren’t

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Oh, he has no idea how to drive a car at this point. If somebody asked him to drive a bag of cow manure to the farm he’d be just as effective sitting on top of that bag of manure holding his little tykes steering wheel.

Big Wheels Biden!

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Imagine this @JBear, so many Americans thought your boy Trump was such straight up trash that they voted instead for a “sleepy” Big Wheels Biden

you’re still a supporter though

because

eh ..

communists

:-)

• Stagger Lee

Participant

right on cue

this “poll” explains why the GOP is trying to close “polling stations,” which was previously prevented by the Voting Rights Act

Maybe we need a Team Trump poll instead

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.