Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 75 reply threads

• Author

• Biggs3535

Participant

Not sure how Mr. Cronkite has missed this, but I’ll step up to the plate in his absence. Probably talking with all of his New Yorker buddies again.

Anywho…

• Biggs3535

Participant

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Were we under some false pretense that Biden wouldn’t have these gaffs?

I’m surprised there hasn’t been more… he’s not some pro orator like Donald “covfefe” Trump!

I’m sure it won’t be the last gaff, and your last chance to call it dementia

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kudos Buggsy fo at least posting about a political topic

The obvious counterpoint though is the hypocrisy. When Trump is POTUS the common cult refrain was “pay attention to his policies not his words.” Biden as POTUS it becomes “ignore his policies, focus on his words”

Still though. At least it’s a framing topic and not a poster. Must’ve had a good day at the range or something. Maybe got one on target

😁

• Trask Force

Participant

Were we under some false pretense that Biden wouldn’t have these gaffs?

I’m surprised there hasn’t been more… he’s not some pro orator like Donald “covfefe” Trump!

I’m sure it won’t be the last gaff, and your last chance to call it dementia

Didn’t miss it. Didn’t think it was big news though. Do you? Well apparently that bastion of quality journalism called the New York Post and the other Murdock outlets have let the dog pooping story run its course, so they need another top news story to cover. So its on to the gaffe watch at the G7. Hey isn’t the G7 a good place to find real news? Oh who needs it. Lets put a speaking gaffe as the top story. Well the worst the opposition propaganda machine can dredge up about Biden is a dog pooping or a speaking gaffe, so I guess he must be doing pretty good.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actual conservatives – not today’s alt-right Trump cultists – used to get furious about this stuff when it was directed at Reagan

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s dumb and I don’t care but they need their small wins so let them have it!

Biden’s dog is a big meanie (sorry he didn’t go to breeder)

Biden tripped while running up stairs

Biden will have some speaking gaffs

And he STILL bitch slapped Trump and is/was the far better choice.

They need these small victories on the level of Obama’s tan suit… it’s hard to find them these days…

Meanwhile they are mum on the QOP run by MGT, and Emperor Palpatine

• Biggs3535

Participant

I thought you TDS’ers told everyone who would listen that Sleepy Joe was going to restore America’s reputation on the world stage?

Those world leaders are laughing in the face of the poor old bastard’s senility. He does better from the basement.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

So do you have Biden Derangement Sydrome?

• Anonymous

Inactive

thought you TDS’ers told everyone who would listen that Sleepy Joe was going to restore America’s reputation on the world stage?

Buggsy channeling Runole. Might how the not mighty have fallen

Anyway, in the real world..,

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Websters defines “world stage”:

World – the earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features.

Stage – a raised floor or platform, typically in a theater, on which actors, entertainers, or speakers perform.

I didn’t see North Korea at the summit so clearly it isn’t the world. And stage? Get out of here… that platform was barely elevated.

Next time look up the definition “you moran… your dumb”.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Websters defines “world stage”:

World – the earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features.

Stage – a raised floor or platform, typically in a theater, on which actors, entertainers, or speakers perform.

I didn’t see North Korea at the summit so clearly it isn’t the world. And stage? Get out of here… that platform was barely elevated.

Next time look up the definition “you moran… your dumb”.

LMAO

Trying to take it easy on Buggsy because at least this thread is ACTUALLY ABOUT SOMETHING

Look, clearly the GOP does NOT think this kind of nonsense is a winner AND THE POLLS BACK THAT UP. It only plays to the base, for now at least. In fact, the GOP has largely off Biden to a whole long list of other faux boogeymen (eg Fauci)

• Biggs3535

Participant

This clip give you a two-for-one, as the poor senile old bastard mixes up Syria and Libya three times in 90 seconds and then Joe goes into to la-la land answering a question on Putin being a killer.

Vladdy has to be quaking in his boots for their upcoming meeting.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’m surprised there hasn’t been more

There have, many more. But like most things that happen in the real world, you aren’t aware of them, Mr. Mayor.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy

do you mind saying where you git the Kenny Report video?

Facebook?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here why I ask, just so its transparent

Buggsy, you endorse the viewpoint of Chris Kenny

this is precisely the point that Kenny is making (IN HIS CONSERVATIVE OPINION SHOW .. why I asked where you found it originally)

Gaffes are gaffes, but you and Kenny are using those gaffes to suggest that Biden is not up to the task with Putin

That would be no different than saying that Tucker Carlson thinks Biden isnt up to the task because that is literally the parallel with Kenny. Chris Kenny is the Tucker Carlson of Murdoch-owned Sky news Australia

This is a bit on Chris Kenny

“in 2020, Kenny referred to the Australian public broadcasters ABC and SBS as the “enemies of the people”

In other words, the gaffes are gaffes BUT THE CONCLUSION is probably something to be taken with a grain of salt.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy

Facebook?

Not saying you found it there, but am saying its on Facebook (of course)

“The Joe Biden ‘gaffes, stumbles and confusion just continue’

Sky News host Chris Kenny says Joe Biden’s staff probably “can’t wait” to get him home to bed in the White House as the president’s gaffes, stumbles and confusion just continue – but not before he has to face Russian President Vladimir Putin. “Biden is going to be representing the interests of the free world when he confronts the belligerent Russian president in their Geneva summit tomorrow,” Mr Kenny said. Mr Kenny said Joe Biden went from “Russian collusion” to “Russian delusion” when asked by a reporter if he still stood by past comments he made as a candidate that Vladimir Putin was a “killer”. The president’s response was “awkward”. “I guess he’s saying yeah he is a killer but that doesn’t matter now, it’s more than awkward isn’t it,” Mr Kenny said. “Biden can only work by reading a script, once he wanders off on his own, no one knows where he’s gonna end up. “It’s a worry for the US, for you and me – but not for Putin.”

SkyNews

• Biggs3535

Participant

Buggsy

Facebook?

The Source Police is out patrolling today? Be safe out there, everyone. Make sure all of your sources are as solid as RawStory.com, or there will be hell to pay.

It’s from YouTube, slapnuts. That should be pretty obvious…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Source Police is out patrolling today? Be safe out there, everyone. Make sure all of your sources are as solid as RawStory.com, or there will be hell to pay.

It’s from YouTube, slapnuts.

hey hyper-defensive moron

I know the video is on YouTube, what brought you to the video?

I presume you dont watch Sky News Australia?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I thought you TDS’ers told everyone who would listen that Sleepy Joe was going to restore America’s reputation on the world stage?

Those world leaders are laughing in the face of the poor old bastard’s senility. He does better from the basement.

Boom!

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Source Police

and maybe ask a flippin adult what a source is you goofball

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boom!

Buggsy with the lovely Chron endorsement lmao

no wonder you will not even answer a question, Buggsy :-)

Buggsy (and all the other Trumpers) seem to wait to tell you their opinion of claim some fact (4,00 die from vaccine), but then nothing about where the information was coming from. Nothing screams reliable like that approach lmao

Next you’ll say you have it . . but the website . . will . . not lEt .You pOSt It!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Is there another way to spell “YouTube” that help you understand? I’d love to give you the clip from CNN, MSNBC, or any of your other colleagues, but alas. They don’t really like to cover the President making an ass out of himself when his last name isn’t Trump. I had to relegate my searches to YouTube. That’s an indictment on your scum-sucking media brethren, not YouTube.

I must say, it’s rich hearing the Source Police try to decry any and all sources of stories that aren’t from the TDS twittersphere. Of course, this irony is lost on someone with the self-awareness and shame of a stapler.

Spiral on about who reported the clips of Biden looking senile, while ignoring the clips of Biden looking senile.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

So, we go from one low-IQ, bumbling retard POTUS to another.

Congrats, America!

• jbear

Participant

Sorry to interrupt but it seems that you may not be aware of these things called search engines.

Imagining the gears between your ears very slowly grinding away on this gotcha moment….. he’s gonna pounce any moment now.

• jbear

Participant

So, we go from one low-IQ, bumbling retard POTUS to another.

Congrats, America!

Ahh reason. I’d love to discuss the ramifications ofa President who cannot preform his duties as Potus. At what point is it really President Harris?

Fair? I think so.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is there another way to spell “YouTube” that help you understand? I’d love to give you the clip from CNN, MSNBC, or any of your other colleagues, but alas. They don’t really like to cover the President making an ass out of himself when his last name isn’t Trump. I had to relegate my searches to YouTube. That’s an indictment on your scum-sucking media brethren, not YouTube.

I must say, it’s rich hearing the Source Police try to decry any and all sources of stories that aren’t from the TDS twittersphere. Of course, this irony is lost on someone with the self-awareness and shame of a stapler.

Spiral on about who reported the clips of Biden looking senile, while ignoring the clips of Biden looking senile.

Here’s my guess why Buggsy is now spamming all his BS

its the part he ignored TWICE EVEN THOUGH ITS IN BOLD

one more time for the people in the back . .

“what brought you to the video?”

The answer is likely Facebook or ben Shapiro or some alt-right site

Presumably Buggys is NOT a sunscriber to Sky News Australia’s You Tube page lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry to interrupt but it seems that you may not be aware of these things called search engines.

the typical Trumper response

“I dont want to tell you where I got it from”

@JBear
      , learn to read oh great douchy one

but am saying its on Facebook (of course)

• Biggs3535

Participant

YouTube

You+Tube

Y+o+u+T+u+b+e

YYYYYY
      OOOOOO
      UUUUUU
      TTTTTT
      UUUUUU
      BBBBBB
      EEEEEE

Hopefully, that will suffice for the retards in the back.

• Anonymous

Inactive

YouTube

You+Tube

Y+o+u+T+u+b+e

YYYYYY
      OOOOOO
      UUUUUU
      TTTTTT
      UUUUUU
      BBBBBB
      EEEEEE

Hopefully, that will suffice for the retards in the back.

well its suffices to make the point about you. You may have to ask someone to help with “which one?”

Kidding aside, Buggsy “your” so freaking predictable. In fact, left to your own devices you’ll just undercut yourself. As is typical, each post you make, with all the nonsense, just screams “I dont want to say where I got it from . . because KP . . well . . he knows and he’s right ”

bwhahahahahaha

The Cocoon Lives

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

When It wasn’t out wondering around, It was suffering from brain freeze

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQGtZDalaFo/?utm_medium=copy_link

WHITE HOUSE confirms LoserfgtRacistJoe mixed up Syria and Libya 3 times during It’s G7 Press Conference.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure how Mr. Cronkite has missed this

after multiple deflection posts by Buggsy we now know the answer

Its because Mr. Cronkite doesn’t go to Ben Shapiro (or Facebook) for “news.”

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Ahh reason. I’d love to discuss the ramifications ofa President who cannot preform his duties as Potus. At what point is it really President Harris?

Fair? I think so.

Nah.

I’d rather talk about how the 2-party system marches out retards like Trump and Biden and tells America this is the best we have to offer.

• Anonymous

Inactive

When It wasn’t out wondering around, It was suffering from brain freeze

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQGtZDalaFo/?utm_medium=copy_link

WHITE HOUSE confirms LoserfgtRacistJoe mixed up Syria and Libya 3 times during It’s G7 Press Conference.

Buggsy and KKKChron making the same claim

didn’t

see

that

coming

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…and White House too… making the same claim.

RetardF*kJoe

• Anonymous

Inactive

…and White House too… making the same claim.

RetardF*kJoe

LMAO

Buggsy is loving your endorsement. Your fictional Instagram post from “conservative.girly” is right down his alley

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s not a claim, Mr. Cronkite. It’s reality. It’s a reality whether it’s posted on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, ABC, OAN, Newsmax, or any other source. Hell, it’s even a reality if RawStory.com had the nads to wade over into reality.

Imagining the gears between your ears very slowly grinding away on this gotcha moment….. he’s gonna pounce any moment now.

I think Mr. Cronkite is genuinely surprised to find out YouTube has a search engine. It’s a good thing he has no qualms about making an ass out of himself.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s not a claim, Mr. Cronkite. It’s reality. It’s a reality whether it’s posted on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN, ABC, OAN, Newsmax, or any other source. Hell, it’s even a reality if RawStory.com had the nads to wade over into reality.

I think Mr. Cronkite is genuinely surprised to find out YouTube has a search engine. It’s a good thing he has no qualms about making an ass out of himself.

another post

left to your own devices you’ll just undercut yourself. As is typical, each post you make, with all the nonsense, just screams “I dont want to say where I got it from . . because KP . . well . . he knows and he’s right ”

LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy just cruising YouTube

typing

“gift wrapping an AR15 as anniversary gift”

“nah . . fuck that”

“b I D e N gaf”

typical Tuesday on DaYouTube

• Biggs3535

Participant

Buggsy just cruising YouTube

typing

“gift wrapping an AR15 as anniversary gift”

“nah . . fuck that”

“b I D e N gaf”

typical Tuesday on DaYouTube

It only took a dozen or so posts for you to understand. Congrats, dipshit.

Now that I’ve helped Mr. Cronkite with his very serious citation requirement, let’s get back to the topic of senile President Biden:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9683145/Going-trouble-staff-Joe-Biden-jokes-going-message.html

They know he’s senile. Gotta make the poor fella stay or point, or he won’t get his pudding after dinner.

• jbear

Participant

His handlers always have the carrot of a hard earned “puzzle time” to keep him in line.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It only took a dozen or so posts for you to understand. Congrats, dipshit.

leave it to you to embrace that characterization

lol

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

M.A.G.A.

Make (bidens)Aneurysms Great Again

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Biggs:

The video you posted titled “The Joe Biden’ Gaffes, Stumbles and Confusion:,

is just—well–alarming.

It is just Biden speaking answering a correspondent’s questions about Putin.

No deflections make it better, no excuses make it less disturbing,

It just doesn’t engender confidence.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• Anonymous

Inactive

like Hydro does?

• Anonymous

Inactive

weird

its almost like different worlds.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Your opinion poll means nothing to me.

I listen to the above video

and it genders no confidence.

It is possible that other governments like Biden,

for reasons that I would find not in USA best interest.

Your graph is just a deflection.

If you listen to the Video and it engenders confidence in you—so be it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

wasn’t my opinion, Island Buc, its was the opinion of MANY OTHERS

that’s the point, you’re on the inside of your cocoon, the same cocoon that told you that Trump might get 350 electoral college votes

Outside that cocoon though, nearly the entire world SEES THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what you see. THE EXACT OPPOSITE. They don’t just disagree. They actually see EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE and MOST importantly — they see the opposite (if you buy your point that Biden doesn’t inspire confidence speaking) BECAUSE YOUR GUY WAS A COMPLETE SHITSHOW

In other words, the guy you are saying doesn’t inspire confidence is LITERALLY CRUSHING YOUR GUY with everyone else around the globe and completely reversing the countries standing SINCE YOUR GUY WAS BOUNCED ON HIS ASS. THINK ABOUT THAT.

The rest of the world may be wrong. You may be a genius and a savant. Who knows? But most RATIONAL people (including especially geniuses ands savants) would at least pause and take a look at their own analysis, having been COMPLETLY WRONG in 2020 and now being completely out of step with most outside of your tiny bubble.

None of you guys do though. and the thing that you all have in common is . . YOUR INFORMATION SOURCES. The same, singular Hydro article sent you all off fingering yourselves.

Your information sources. Maybe consider whether you’re getting bad info . . as in “350 electoral college votes” bad.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is possible that other governments like Biden,

for reasons that I would find not in USA best interest.

this is called a rationalization

Island Buc, you are LITERALLY trying to explain away something that does not match with your own view by conjuring up a conspiracy theory.

Maybe just ask yourself if its at least possible that your own analysis if off? The Infallible Island Buc, may be fallible?

the horror!

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Does anyone know if the Lightning really lost Sunday?

I wasn’t actually at the arena.
      I didn’t watch the live broadcast either.

Now I’m not sure if the source I used to play the recorded version is accurate.

It looked like the Lightning and Islanders. But how do I know for sure?
      They had nets and that little puck thing. There were refs and I definitely saw some skates.

Could someone please post a list of certified sources for viewing recorded sports? I mean even if it looks and sounds like the teams, how do I really know?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Could someone please post a list of certified sources for viewing recorded sports?

The Post Millenial?

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Coffee,

they lost 2-1. The lightening goal came in the last 1-1/2 minute when the Lightening
      had a power play and had pulled Vasky—6 vs 4.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

ISLAND,

What’s your source?

You’re just making that up as part of a smear campaign, right??

#Mock LoserfgtDems

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Thank you Island

Good to know my recording was indeed accurate.

Does that then infer that a recording of…let’s say a politician, is in fact a recording of a politician? Would it be safe to say that the source of that recording is completely non relevant to the content of the video? Assuming of course it is just a straight up word for word recording?

• Coffeeisland

Participant

ISLAND,

What’s your source?

You’re just making that up as part of a smear campaign, right??

#Mock LoserfgtDems

😁

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha

There are 6-7 MAGA types absolutely having fits and tied up in knots.

• Coffeeisland

Participant

Could someone please post a list of certified sources for viewing recorded sports?

The Post Millenial?

I tried that one.

They just kept looping a three way of you, fire and Hillary…and she looked mad. If you guys are going to invite her over, you need to pay SOME attention to her

• Coffeeisland

Participant

…I think she was the mad one. You 3 looked so similar

• Trask Force

Participant

They had nets and that little puck thing. There were refs and I definitely saw some skates.

Could someone please post a list of certified sources for viewing recorded sports? I mean even if it looks and sounds like the teams, how do I really know?

The Lightning won 3-1! The Lightning are in the process of recounting their own goals, and are finding some goals that the refs didn’t initially see correctly. Isn’t it great when you get to count your own score?!?!?!

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Post Millenial?

I tried that one.

They just kept looping a three way of you, fire and Hillary…and she looked mad. If you guys are going to invite her over, you need to pay SOME attention to her

I just meant it’s “Canadian.”

• Coffeeisland

Participant

The Lightning won 3-1! The Lightning are in the process of recounting their own goals, and are finding some goals that the refs didn’t initially see correctly. Isn’t it great when you get to count your own score?!?!?!

Nice!

Maybe from now on we should hold all playoff games in Arizona

• Coffeeisland

Participant

The Post Millenial?

I tried that one.

I just meant it’s “Canadian.”

Must have a different rating system up there?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Coffee,

they lost 2-1. The lightening goal came in the last 1-1/2 minute when the Lightening

I sure hope you didn’t get that from Facebook. The TDS Twittersphere is fine, but Facebook isn’t allowed. I bet YouTube isn’t far behind being on the banned list.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Biggs

Not sure about the questions.

If it is the lightening game, I watched it on You Tube.

Chronic,

If it is Biden’s little talk.

It is from the video that Biggs posted above.

Titled “The Joe Biden’ Gaffes, Stumbles and Confusion:,

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Some posters here might have dementia

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Fire:

Or just have more important things on their minds.

• jbear

Participant

the typical Trumper response

“I dont want to tell you where I got it from”

@JBear
      , learn to read oh great douchy one

but am saying its on Facebook (of course)

Who cares ding dong. The simplest answer is just to google “Joe Biden Gaffes”… doesn’t get any simpler.

P.S. That super simple search yields the Sky news youtube video on the first page.

Try it out genius.

• jbear

Participant

Coffee,

I sure hope you didn’t get that from Facebook. The TDS Twittersphere is fine, but Facebook isn’t allowed. I bet YouTube isn’t far behind being on the banned list.

No word yet if Twitter and google have added “Biden Gaffes” to the censored list. While this wouldn’t alarm the good part of the world that rightly sees everything negative about the current administration as lies and Russian disinformation, the rest of us are getting nervous.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Murdoch-run Sky News Australia “Kenny Report” claim was this ^^^^, parroted here.

BEFORE the Biden-Putin meeting, Bien called Putin a “KILLER.” It caused the Russians to recall ambassadors

Trump was asked about Navalny

he refused to condemn Putin saying in September 2020 “We’ll talk about that at another time.”

Again, Biden called Putin a killer before AND raised Navalny again FACE to FACE. Putin mentions it.

Trump tried to bribe Ukraine. Biden gets Ukraine into NATO . . the single biggest thing Russia did not want.

Trump came out of his Helsinki meeting with Putin to publicly lick Putin’s sack

No joint press conference with Biden- Putin

weird, huh?

Faux News still running the “weak Biden” stuff . . not weird, just cocoon?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Trump tried to bribe Ukraine. Biden gets Ukraine into NATO . . the single biggest thing Russia did not want.

You may want to pass that on Joe, Mr. Cronkite, as two of your three phrases are incorrect. Congratulations on understanding Russia doesn’t want Ukraine in.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/biden-says-ukraine-hasn-apos-205255355.html

President Biden said Monday that Ukraine had yet to meet standards required to join NATO but would receive the necessary support from the alliance amid rising tensions with Russia.

The president addressed his stance on Ukraine following a meeting with NATO leaders on the eve of his scheduled summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, who has strongly opposed their potential membership with the alliance. Biden indicated Ukrainian leaders would need to deal with corruption within the government and combat the influence of powerful oligarchs to demonstrate their commitment to democratic values.

“It depends on whether they meet the criteria. The fact is, they still have to clean up corruption. The fact is, they still have to meet other criteria to get into the action plan. You know, school’s out on that question. It remains to be seen,” Biden said.

“In the meantime, we will do all we can to put Ukraine in a position to be able to continue to resist Russia’s physical aggression. It will not just depend on me whether or not we conclude that Ukraine can become part of NATO, it will depend on the alliance and how they vote,” he added.

Earlier Monday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky called on Biden to provide a “yes or no” answer as to whether he supported Ukraine’s entrance into NATO. Russia has long denied that it has an active military presence within Ukraine, though tensions have remained high in recent months as Russian troops massed near the border.

Zelensky expressed disappointment that he was not able to meet with Biden ahead of his meeting with Putin on Wednesday in Geneva, Switzerland.

Before that idiot Source Policeman shows up, Yahoo was the source of the article. Should go without saying, but that mf’er is pretty clueless.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, sometimes I wonder if your read the things you post

I know ONE THING youre trying to say – because “your” a Libertarian Trumper — is that Trump did not try to bribe Ukraine. There’s a freaking tape of Rudy on top of of everything but you stay there alone in that quicksand. Maybe you’ll float.

Your second one is this “Biden gets Ukraine into NATO” which, in true Buggsy fashion, your point is “not yet?” (when my point was compared to Trump. Trump wanted to END NATO, right???????)

If thats your point, fair enough … not yet.

Here’s the Sec General yesterday

““To agree on the membership action plan, you need consensus among 30 allies. This was not the focus of this summit,” Stoltenberg said.

“This” summit

This is how “THIS” summit ended

“On Monday, the summit ended with the release of a joint communique that reaffirmed NATO’s 2008 decision for Ukraine to become a member through a membership action plan, or MAP ― though there’s no timetable mentioned. Meanwhile, Kyiv is working to adopt NATO-mandated reforms both to strengthen it against Russian interference and move it towards membership.”

Its an ALLIANCE but maybe maybe read the history of Macedonia (you’re a Paul fan, right?) as to the impact of US supportign Ukraine as opposed to supporting RUSSIA (my point, based of your FLAWED THREAD lol) Biden came to NATO after a meeting of the G7. Trump tried to invite Putin into the G7 lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, maybe to get you to stop the minor shit, how about a test of your own honesty:

1)Do you agree that ON POLICY Biden just complete reversed Trump in both the G7 and NATO

2) if you agree with number 1, do you agree that BOTH of this things are BAD FOR RUSSIA?

• jbear

Participant

Lie

Your second one is this “Biden gets Ukraine into NATO” which, in true Buggsy fashion, your point is “not yet?” (when my point was compared to Trump. Trump wanted to END NATO, right???????)

lol

If there was any justice in the Universe you would just leave this thread right now for good. Shameless.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Lie

lol

If there was any justice in the Universe you would just leave this thread right now for good. Shameless.

Pointing and laughing is the best and only recourse. There is no point in actually trying to debate that shitbag, with the above response as case and point. It’s proven over and over and over and over and over.

I have no idea how you, Spartan, DH, and others have the patience for it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shameless for saying Buggsy makes a fair point?

Um okay

@Jbear
      you weren’t too busy though ., so thats progress. Baby steps

• Anonymous

Inactive

I sure hope you didn’t get that from Facebook

• Anonymous

Inactive

Proof the COCOON is intentionally disconnected from reality

At Helsinki, Trump ate with Putin, spent the day with Putin, laughed with Putin and chose Putin over US intelligence. he later wet on to imperil Ukraine for his own political benefit

Gaslighting requires a dumb or willfully ignorant audience. I sincerely doubt most Trumpers are dumb, so it has to be that was he’s selling is worth getting clowned like this over and over and over.

Viewing 75 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.