Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• jbear

Participant

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blackburn-biden-address-congress-first-100-days

“He virtue signals, and the Democratic Party virtue signals, through these executive orders,” Blackburn said. “Now he is going to pivot, and is going to talk about things like mandatory pre-K, incentivizing teachers in elementary and high school to teach certain things, the need for free junior college, forgiving student loan debt.”

“Blackburn added that Biden’s policies will “really have government take the leading role in the family, as opposed to having the family make their decisions.”

“As I always say, if the government is going to pay for your education, they can tell you what you’re going to study. If they are going to have a way to pay for your health care, they’re going to tell you what your health care is going to be,” Blackburn told Fox News. “So I think, for the left, he will roll out that litany of issues that change the way people live their lives on a day-to-day basis.”

But these are lies that stupid people say because Karma hasn’t straightened them out yet.

• jbear

Participant

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304743704577382170789179442

Here’s an oldie but a goodie about failed left wing propaganda piece “life of Julia”.

Have Democrats learned anything? I hope not.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Biden is “life of Julia” based on Blackburn’s preemptive strike . . on FOX NEWS?

@JBear
      . . . maybe grab a Snickers?

and stay away from heavy machinery?

and whatever you do . . do NOT watch Biden tonight!!! Please. We are going for a Super Bowl repeat this season!

For the love of god . . stay away from FauxNews tonight

:-)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The wins are few and far between I see…

Hopefully Fox won’t have to retract this story

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Trump fascism did more to advance the “life of Julia” than Obama or Biden

NewsFlash: people fight back.

If you tell people the LIE that Black people are all bad and the cops are all good, they vote you out and replace you with people who are not opnly going to undo all your bullspit, but go further.

If you ignore working people and give tax breaks to every corporation, they are eventually going to vote you out in favor of someone who will reverse it all and go further

If you spend years trying to destroy Obamacare, they will eventually vote you out and EXPAND Obamacare

The original republic was structured to limit these kind of wild swings. weird.

• jbear

Participant

Trump fascism did more to advance the “life of Julia” than Obama or Biden

NewsFlash: people fight back.

If you tell people the LIE that Black people are all bad and the cops are all good, they vote you out and replace you with people who are not opnly going to undo all your bullspit, but go further.

If you ignore working people and give tax breaks to every corporation, they are eventually going to vote you out in favor of someone who will reverse it all and go further

If you spend years trying to destroy Obamacare, they will eventually vote you out and EXPAND Obamacare

The original republic was structured to limit these kind of wild swings. weird.

Remember that for next time.

• jbear

Participant

Biden is “life of Julia” based on Blackburn’s preemptive strike . . on FOX NEWS?

@JBear
      . . . maybe grab a Snickers?

and stay away from heavy machinery?

and whatever you do . . do NOT watch Biden tonight!!! Please. We are going for a Super Bowl repeat this season!

For the love of god . . stay away from FauxNews tonight

:-)

One thing I won’t do is come back on here to figure out your take on whatever dumb shit he says tonight. He’ll say, we’re taking your guns, taxes are going through the roof for everyone, government will take care of you from cradle to grave, give up your liberties for your own good…..

And you’ll be saying how great it all sounded.

Pass

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol… jbear thinks his interpretation through a fearful lense is somehow “fact”.

• spartan

Participant

And “we” live in a coccoon. My God!

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Phantom

we’re taking your guns, taxes are going through the roof for everyone, government will take care of you from cradle to grave, give up your liberties for your own good…..

• KarmaPolice

Participant

And “we” live in a coccoon. My God!

I thought it was a bunker?

That’s is actually what is happening, but no doubt you have some conspiracy instead

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.