Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Oh wow, weird.

Almost like he is Republican-lite?

Jbear should be eating spoonfuls of shit for this but he’ll pivot to some Greenwald scare-tactics.

• Anonymous

Inactive

JBear and the band of Trumpers here will avoid this thread like the plague lol

Yet another example of hyper-partisanship leading people astray

• jbear

Participant

Are you kidding me? What a racist POS! He’s a disgrace to the Presidency! America is the land of the immigrants. How dare he allow ICE to round up families for deportation! HOW DARE HE!

• jbear

Participant

But people need stuff! There are poor people all over the world! I just can’t bear thinking about it! That people are struggling when we could give them greencards and stimulus checks. Oh the humanity!

• Anonymous

Inactive

JBear:

“Are you kidding me? What a racist POS! He’s a disgrace to the Presidency! America is the land of the immigrants. How dare he allow ICE to round up families for deportation! HOW DARE HE!”

“But people need stuff! There are poor people all over the world! I just can’t bear thinking about it! That people are struggling when we could give them greencards and stimulus checks. Oh the humanity!”

TRANSLATION:

“Please stop pointing out that I was wrong (again) and that I just repeated the Libertarian . . err . . alt right Trumper talking point . . . AGAIN”

“oh . . and . . .HUNTER’S LAPTOP!!!”

:-)

• jbear

Participant

LOL what a douche.

Pointing out your hypocrisy means I was wrong?

This is what happens to a human brain when they beam all the correct thoughts into your brain for too many years.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Time is the great leveler.

Opinions are tested by the passage of time

so are the people offering the opinions

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biden is Republican-lite.

Moderates SHOULD love him

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.