Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Repeat a lie enough. …

“ Poll: Nearly 6 in 10 Republicans say they will not vote for any candidate who admits Biden won ‘fair and square’”

• Kermit56

Participant

Repeat a lie enough. …

“ Poll: Nearly 6 in 10 Republicans say they will not vote for any candidate who admits Biden won ‘fair and square’”

I sure hope that poll is correct.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Repeat a lie enough. …

I sure hope that poll is correct.

Haha.

Hoping for as many people as possible to be disconnected from reality?

In another thread one of you guys is trying to assail mail in voting.

• Kermit56

Participant

There were too many anomalies about the last election to say it was “fair and square.”

• buccaneerNW

Participant

There were too many anomalies about the last election to say it was “fair and square.”

Courts don’t agree. Secretaries of State from around the country don’t agree… This crap was originated from Frump’s frothing, corrupt, lying piehole and amplified through his lackeys and sycophant propagandists in magamedia… and you’re dumb enough to believe it. #sad

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

In the Trump Cocoon maybe

In the REAL world . .

you don’t have 63 different courts reject the fraud claims AND THEN

have the lawyers who made those claims for Trump sued for defamation, sanctionws and even threatened with disbarment AND THEN . .

the most damning part to me . .

you dont have TRUMP decline to take any of those claims to a Supreme Court that he just basically created

His ACTIONS speak much more loudly than his UNCHALLENGED words on OANN (and all of you know that)

but if that is not enough . . .

you dont have absurdly laughable audits BY GOP further clown Trumpers

THESE FACTS have left most of you Trumpers completely grabbing at conspiracy theory straws. Thinks like “do you think Biden got more balck votes than Obama,” perhaps one of the dumbest comments ever. Obama didnt run against TRUMP and the pandemic took away many of the BARRIERS you GOP put up

This topic is a great example how easily you’re all conned. Willfully, I would say. :-)

I say that because you actually compare things Trump says at rallies or on Faux news or that Carlson or Hannity or Jones SAY on tv shows . . to what happens in a COURT, where proof is required and discovery is available and perjury is a threat.

Carlson and Hannity IN COURT say no one should take them seriously. SYDNEY POWELL said the same thing IN COURT.

Alex Jones went before the committee and took the 5th 100 times. He then went on the air and tried to downplay his role. Which one is the truth? His show that he controls. Or, his testimony under oath where he can be confronted with documents, other testimony, etc.?

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Kermit, by your posts you are in Florida or at least connected to the state

Florida has TWO very public incidents of voter fraud from the 2020 election. I’ve posted them here.

They were both perpetrated by GOP

They were both discovered and prosecuted

neither changes the outcome of the Florida election for President

neither comes close even.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Pirate’s Cove’ is closed to new topics and replies.