Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 29 reply threads

• Author

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

The Buffalo Bills.
      After trading Taylor to CLE, they now have 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds (21, 22, 53, 56, 65, 96). They can legitimately go get whoever they want. Going after Foles is in play as well. One thing is for certain; they must get a QB.
      I for one, am hoping Cle takes Barkley at 1, NY a QB at 2, and BUF panics and trades up with Indy at 3. That would leave the crown jewel of the draft for us at 7.
      [Insert inappropriate Chubb joke here]

• Hate

Participant

just told one of my buddies this exact same thing….and that’s exactly how i think it may play out

• Ken Grant

Participant

Its inevitable Buffalo moves up now. Question is simply where. Works out for us either way honestly. Either they take a QB in front of us helping position players slide or they trade with us and we get more picks.

• PassThePigSkin

Participant

If Cleveland wanted to blow this draft up they would draft Barkley #1, Chubb 4th, and Lamar Jackson 33rd pick.

• CyberDilemma

Participant

PassThePigSkin
      Mar 9, 18 at 8:56 pm #1066289

If Cleveland wanted to blow this draft up they would draft Barkley #1, Chubb 4th, and Lamar Jackson 33rd pick.

Sometimes….I think you could give Cleveland the entire draft and they would still end up in last place in their division….because they’re Cleveland.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cleveland will ruin whoever they draft. It is the way it is.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Cleveland finally comes out of the basement funk. They are accumulating to much talent to be celler dwellers.

• The Anti-Java

Participant

New GM, things are different in the mistake by the lake.

• Easythe great

Participant

I think the Bills could trade up with the Bucs to be honest. Trade our number 7 for their 2 first round picks and maybe a 3rd.

Bucs fan from Texas.. FIRE THE CANNONS!!!

• Detrimental

Participant

Miami just picked up soms ammo too. They got a fourth for Landry so I feel like they become trade back candidates to get their guy.

• Buc Bauce

Participant

If bills trade up, it will be to the colts at 3…

With all their draft fire power and now obvious need for a QB, they ain’t waiting until 7.

That’s fine though it’ll get the Colts out of the way and push those non QB’s that much closer to us.

The Brown’s will still take a qb in the top 4 also.

I could see QB’s going 123 now and maybe the Jets or Broncos panic and trade to 4… Could see top 4 picks be QB’s.

Either way, the chances of us landing one of Barkley, Chubb or Nelson have definitely increased.

• mgchat76

Participant

Miami is said to be in love with Baker. I’d imagine he’d be in the mix for top 4.

• cvillebucfan

Participant

SCLOBERNOCKER
      Mar 9, 18 at 8:22 pm #1066282
      The Buffalo Bills.
      After trading Taylor to CLE, they now have 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds (21, 22, 53, 56, 65, 96). They can legitimately go get whoever they want. Going after Foles is in play as well. One thing is for certain; they must get a QB.
      I for one, am hoping Cle takes Barkley at 1, NY a QB at 2, and BUF panics and trades up with Indy at 3. That would leave the crown jewel of the draft for us at 7.[Insert inappropriate Chubb joke here]

——————————————————

I like the way you think but I also think we will need to move up regardless to get Chubb because if he’s on the board at 4 I’m sure the Browns phone will be burning up. Likewise with him being on the board at 5 or 6.

Buffalo could certainly get to 3 though, if they want to. Good thinking and very real possibilities.

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

I still see no way CLE let’s Barkley get past 1. NYG could easily go QB, Nelson, or trade back. Now with all these teams looking to trade up, shiz gon be crazy.

• Buc Bauce

Participant

I think CLE goes QB first because they can always grab Nelson or Chubb at 4 if Barkley is gone.

They have 2 of the top 3 picks in round 2 to grab a very good RB.

They could end up with QBOF, Nelson and Guice if they played it right…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

Buffalo now traded LT Cordy Glenn to CIN.
      Essencially, they traded 1st round picks. Bills get 12, CIN gets 21.
      (Also swapped picks 158 and 187)

Bills now sit at 12 and 22 in Rd1 and can get their guy much more easily. Anyone willing to take 21 and 22 for 7, must be licking their chops now, as moving down to 12 is much more palatable. That said, I think the bills have their sights set pretty high in this draft. They are targeting someone specific and are collecting the necessary capitol to make it happen (Sweet baby jesus please move to 3!!!)

• Detrimental

Participant

Yeah grab that Colts pick please.

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

Whatever Buffalo does, I don’t expect them to wait until draft night. I could easily see them trading up early like Philly did for Wentz. Only 1 QB will be off the board at 3. Seems like a good spot to shoot for. I’m not even saying that because I want it to happen. And if NY goes with Nelson, the Bills will have their choice of the buffet.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Now, I’d really love to see us trade back with Buffalo.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Move to 3, how about 7? Could be a QB there at 7. Thinking the Broncos sign Case Keenum and will select Chubb if the Colts don’t.

• jerseybucsfan

Participant

We need to move up to 4. It also wouldn’t hurt if the 49ers outbid the Giants for Norwell. That makes Nelson more appealing to them. Barkley, Nelson, Buffalo trade up. Then Licht must move up!

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Bills should be able to get a QB with the picks they have … without trading,

• GottaJaboo

Blocked

There are only two decent QBs in this draft. If they have done their homework, like the Brown’s did, they land on Lamar Jackson or Baker Mayfield. This draft is filled with project QBs like Trubisky last year.

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M – “coaching can’t fix this”.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Not sure how everyone is thinking it’s a done deal that the Giants pass on a QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jaboo just likes Jackson because he’s ACC grown… I thought zone options players are soft and garbage etc?

Meanwhile the two PAC12 QBs aren’t good because of where they played.

Your consistent bias is nauseating…

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

Latest from Jerimiah Daniels
      1) CLE Darnold
      2) NYG Nelson
      3) BUF (trade) Allen
      4) CLE Barkley
      5) DEN Fitzpatrick

I’m telling you. It’s happening.

• mgchat76

Participant

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Miami trade up to 5 in order to get Baker Mayfield before the NYJ do. Then the Jets take Rosen.

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

So you’re saying there’s a chance!

• The Anti-Java

Participant

I think the biggest wildcard is Mayfield.
      Boom or bust? Who knows.

• Jed

Participant

The Anti-Java
      Mar 17, 18 at 1:51 pm #1069528
      I think the biggest wildcard is Mayfield.
      Boom or bust? Who knows.

I hope a team takes him before we pick. Let the talent fall right in our lap.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.