Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• BP1

Participant

This is what Tony Gonzalez said on the CBS pre-game show. Did they sign a QB we don’t know about? I think there might be true regarding all the head shots he took all those years. Poor Tony.  :(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have a nice team but like you said, need a QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t count them out based on their QB, tho’…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn't count them out based on their QB, tho'...

In that division? Gotta have top notch QB play. The NFC South, different story.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's a major factor for them. You in with Tony?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's a major factor for them. You in with Tony?

They wouldn't necessarily be my choice... but, I won't count out a strong defense and Shady McCoy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TT is a very efficient QB.  You can win a lot of games with an efficient QB and top tier defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I actually thought Tyrod Taylor looked pretty solid in the preseason and they have weapons on offense with a decent defense but I wouldn’t say Super Bowl lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TT is a very efficient QB.  You can win a lot of games with an efficient QB and top tier defense.

I thought everyone is always saying not in today's NFL. This is why we drafted Winston, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the Bills are the 3rd best team in the AFC East. IMO, Miami is overrated and Suh will not play well for them this season so the Bills might be able to move to that 2nd spot, but hellz no to them being in the Super Bowl or playoffs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought everyone is always saying not in today's NFL. This is why we drafted Winston, right?

TT made a throw that many starting QB's can't make.  He is more than just a "game manager".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TT made a throw that many starting QB's can't make.  He is more than just a "game manager".

Okay, so I'm marking you down for Bills in the Super Bowl.  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bills are probably the only team that can stop the Patriots from reaching the Super Bowl.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bills are probably the only team that can stop the Patriots from reaching the Super Bowl.

I said I gotcha down for the Bills. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nope.Put me down for the Patriots.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have a nice team but like you said, need a QB.

He will get better. That team is going to be really good. Really good!  A lot of excitement in these parts…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tyrod Taylor is playing well but let’s see him do it when games get more tape on him and actually gameplan against him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills are nasty. They have home run hitters, a decent O-line, and their defense is top 2, especially led by Bex.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the bills are legit SB contenders.  They have explosive receivers as well… it comes down to qb… we’ll see how the kid develops.  i'm actually thinking about picking him up for my fantasy team... he's been tearing up the preseason.  double threat with enough weapons to make him the last piece to game plan for.  we'll see.agree on the comment re: more game tape, but as stated, think I may look to grab him and store him just in case.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are decimating the Colts right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No surprise there. You can't only win by Luck alone.  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No surprise there. You can't only win by Luck alone.  :D

Rex paired with all those stallions on defense, with Watkins, Harvin, Woods, Clay, McCoy…and Taylor showing pocket presence, ability to throw on a dead run with precision, deep ball accuracy, and that 4.3 tho…That team is fired up and looks really scary. Especially with a ball control style that can switch to a quick strike with all the speed they have...it's a nice, nice set up for the Bills fans. I'm glad for them. Always have had a soft spot for those apes. My dad was one of them, he grew up close to the stadium. I root for them for him. Unless they play the Bucs of course.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

my pop also turned me into a bills fan……I was born the same year they were…..took me to quite a few games when I was too little to even remember……at the old War Memorial Stadium.the D looks frightening.......and THIS guy isn't even playing today....marcell-dareus-nfl-kansas-city-chiefs-buffalo-bills1-850x560.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bills have a SB caliber Defense. If they get decent QB play they will be a real threat.

Please wait…

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.