Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Jon Gruden

Participant

Licht spoke very highly of the guy and his chances to take over the reigns when Brady retires on the Podcast.

Blaine obviously has all the physical tools; if we are banking on him for the future its an interesting gamble. He played well in mop-up duty and has been learning from the GOAT. His failure in Jax has happened to basically every QB to ever play there.

How do you guys feel about this? I really hope we can get him in a little more game action next season to see what we have.

• Pennywise

Participant

JL is still drunk from the parade, no shot Gabbert is anything more than a backup

• Greattimes

Participant

Do you really expect a GM or coach to bad mouth a player who they might need next year if Brady gets injured?

• JC5100

Participant

Taylor Lewan spoke about him on his podcast. He said when Gabbert comes in the game he tells the guys “Watch daddy spin it” and immediately throws interceptions.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Gabbert went 2-1 for the Titans.

Gabbert is basically a poor man’s Griese so he can play .500 ball for a team.

Build the trenches!

• Pennywise

Participant

Unfortunately for any future QB ,Brady set the bar very high.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Literally the best possible option in the post Brady era for the Bucs right now is Gabbert, but by then unless Leftwich takes over it will be a full rebuild anyways.

• Pennywise

Participant

Any other QB but Brady and Bucs dont win superbowl

Gabbert dont get them to playoffs , rather have Winston

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I sure hope not. I think we draft a qb rounds 1-3 this year or next.

• SeaPA

Participant

Under a popular measure, Gabbert now ranks higher on the list of all-time greats than Dan Marino or Jim Kelly.

I assume he is behind the great Trent Dilfer since TD actually played in the game in which he won a ring, but that is not for me to say.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

I’d rather bring Shawn King out of retirement than to have Gabbert under center.

• dalbuc

Participant

Gabbert isn’t any sort of answer and we are 100% screwed if he has to play. He’s not any sort of future we want a part of.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Save this post:
      2021 – Brady
      2022-2027 – Rodgers

Qbs in the draft are such a crapshoot. I’d rather we stack around the position and find a game manager if we can’t land Rodgers next year.

With enough weapons, someone like Bridgwater could do quite well…

Gabbert is good for 2 games a year in a pinch. He has the mobility and arm strength.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.