Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

The Bucs are in a funk. The poor outing against NYG that led to the blowout loss against the division rival Saints, with 1st place in the NFC on the line, may now be leading to a blowout loss to the last place Panthers.

Marpet has already been ruled out again and the guys just spent 8 hours on the tarmac at TIA dealing with “mechanical issues”. 8 hours that could have been spend getting rest, going through their last meetings, and nourishing thier bodies… wasted on a tarmac. I wish it weren’t true, but I can feel this loss coming way down in my gut, and it isn’t going to be pretty.

This is the time to breakout the lucky jerseys, hats, etc. We can’t lose this one. But it feels inevitable. 😞

• BucBalla85

Participant

We are due for a good outing. Last two stunk. I’m expecting a good hard fought game tomorrow by us and for the most part the panthers will be tough too.

• seekpar

Participant

Won’t be a blowout loss, but it will be an uphill battle for the Bucs to win today. I’m pulling for the Bucs, but I don’t have a good feeling about this game.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Bucs55 I think this is the PTSD from watching this organization play football since losing to the Giants in the 2007 playoffs talking.

Think of today’s win as a way of healing.

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, not a great week for the Buccaneers. Today will define if Tom has brought his magic to Tampa or if he is a victim of a moribund franchise that can’t get out of it’s own way.

• Vance

Participant

Another blow out loss and we won’t be having the same coaching staff next year.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah, not a great week for the Buccaneers. Today will define if Tom has brought his magic to Tampa or if he is a victim of a moribund franchise that can’t get out of it’s own way.

Obsessed

• BP1

Participant

Bucs win big today. This team will respond just like they did after the game with all the flags. Mistake free football today. There I said it. Come at me if you want.

GO BUCS!!!!!

• tampaspicer

Participant

Bunch of chicken littles.

• TampaBayBucs55

Participant

I was wrong and I can stop thanking God (and rojo). This win means a lot more than could be taken at face value if you consider all the adversity we’ve faced all week: coming off two poorly played games, closing the facilities early for the storm, losing marpet, spending 8 hours on the tarmac last night, BS roughing the passer penalty on a key sack in the 1st half… speaks volumes to where this team is going to go.

SUPERBOWL-BOUND BABY!!!! LETS GO BUCS!!!!!

• Jed

Participant

Bucs win big today. This team will respond just like they did after the game with all the flags. Mistake free football today. There I said it. Come at me if you want.

GO BUCS!!!!!

You nailed it lady. Most of us thought it would be a close game.

• spartan

Participant

The Saints have our number, no arguing there, but it was a good win today on a multitude of levels.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.