Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• DilferYoungWilliams

Participant

I signed with forum on pc a year ago. I’m on a new phone. Don’t remember email I used on pc. Using different one here, I think..?
      If/when I log on pc and use old or new one, I’ll let you know. Just warning, so you understand I’m not being funny.
      Lol for the record, mobile site bites weenie too :) .
      Just sayinggggg.

I think my old name was dilfer12 something or other?

• jbear

Participant

You’re allowed to talk without giving a blood sample. It’s still a free country no thanks to Fire and the lefties.

• DCGoth

Participant

I’m pretty certain you’re safe. This site can’t even keep a decent IT group running this shit BBS. Tbh, I’ve never seen a group as bad as the one they have that continuously fucks this board. I could do a better job for free.

I’d be willing to guess that, should they actually have an IP log in one of their log files, I doubt anyone supporting this board has the knowledge to understand an IP stack, plus with current ISP groups, unless you’re running your own dedicated servers with a static IP, you will not retain the same IP address from any place you log into.

The only thing that remains static on a device is the MAC Address, which is hard-coded into the device hardware. I’d be amazed if any of these ass clowns, that can’t even get BBCode correct, works ever know how to trace a Mac Address. 😎

I’ve been hacking computers and phones since the 70s. You’re safe.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• DilferYoungWilliams

Participant

Thank you.
      Lol, who gave a down vote?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.