Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

There will be a boat parade tomorrow per Jenna Laine, the Bucs beat writer for ESPN. Follow her on Twitter for details. If someone sees the time, location, please post it in this thread.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Update, the parade is tomorrow at 1 pm. Try to get there around noonish to get a good spot. And as always, government muzzles (masks) are required.

• Sam Ram 33

Participant

As someone who lives in Illinois and is a Bucs fan… I assume it will be televised locally… Should i search youtube to watch it afterwards or any better ideas to watch the parade in full when its over.

• blind melon

Participant

Route and Timing on the front page of the official website.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

It’s a hot one out here at the boat parade.

This was non-Covid time. This thing would be packed downtown and in Ybor city. They owe us two parades when all this is lifted

• BucBalla85

Participant

Did I see Brady perfectly toss the Lombardi to another boat? Wasn’t a simple toss either lol..

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I was there and I saw it all. But the look on him and Gronk’s faces spoke louder. They were thinking, “Isn’t this so nice?? In New England, we’d be riding in a bean shaped car and freezing our balls off”

• TBChucky

Participant

Seeing them all party when they got off the boats was freakin hilarious!! BA and Licht were trashed! F bombs everywhere on live TV. The players all dancing crunk on stage Free styling to the music.. I had to watch it twice! Lol..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.