Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 62 reply threads

• Author

• wolfet

Participant

It is time to put your bold predictions for the upcoming draft in writing.  My big prediction: If the Texans retain the 1st pick, Clowney will not be there choice.  About every mock has Clowney going number 1, but I do not think he fits their system or is an O’brien type player.  Instead, they will either take Mack or Bortles.  What is your big prediction?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mack to the Texans?  Chuckles.  That is bold.My bold prediction is someone will take a running back in the first round.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be shocked if Texans use the number 1 overrall pick on Blake Bortles. It would be an incredibly weak number 1 pick. My bold prediction? Hmm.. Aaron Murray doesnt make it past the second round. Im not sure if thats bold though.

• Anonymous

Inactive

3 of the teams slotted in the top 6 picks won’t draft in their original spot.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It might be crazy.  I think if Clowney is still there at #2 all h*ll will brake loose.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have zero predictions. This draft is crazy and I have no idea what is going to happen.

• Anonymous

Inactive

My prediction, though not so bold, is that this board is a train wreck come Friday, maybe even inaccessible.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Aaron Murray doesnt make it past the second round.

He won't

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just heard Sara Walsh on SportsCenter ask which jersey JFF will be holding up on Thursday.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just heard Sara Walsh on SportsCenter ask which jersey JFF will be holding up on Thursday.

What was the answer?

• Anonymous

Inactive

What was the answer?

She only asked.  My guess would be Drake.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What was the answer?

When you and 10lb jump off the Skyway, are you going to hold hands?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Evans. Blake Bortles and Jake Matthews are on the board at #7 and they pass on all three

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kiper's hair wakes from it's hibernation during draft day coverage and attacks Mel live on camera.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs draft Bridgewater in the 1st and CJ Mosley in the 2nd…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My prediction:  half the board will hate our pick!  And if it's Carr, make it 3/4 of the board.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What was the answer?

Lol! tumblr_li3lc0ZIS71qhl9nho1_500.gif

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just bummed that PR isn’t having a draft party where people would actually show up and put a face to the nonsense posted here.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Carr is the pick these next 24 months are going to be grueling.  He’s worst case scenario for me. He’ll be a poor man’s Jeff Garcia IMO.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Carr is the pick these next 24 months are going to be grueling.  He's worst case scenario for me. He'll be a poor man's Jeff Garcia IMO.

If Carr is unfortunately picked at #7 he will be a rich man's Garcia...fact

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Carr is the pick these next 24 months are going to be grueling.  He's worst case scenario for me. He'll be a poor man's Jeff Garcia IMO.

Just curious....what is Glennon?

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Savior...according to 10lb

• Anonymous

Inactive

A solid second year QB with an incredible work ethic worthy of another year. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

As of today, he is getting another year. Backing up McCown.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm good with that.  As long as we dont draft a QB in the first three rounds, my work is done here.  You see, I'm not a Glennonite, i just hate the QB class this year.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, i have an incredible work ethic.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good stuff Hate!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm good with that.  As long as we dont draft a QB in the first three rounds, my work is done here.  You see, I'm not a Glennonite, i just hate the QB class this year.

if convincing someone is your goal, then your target is waaaay off.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ahh... but do you fit Lovie's system?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good stuff Hate!

If i was the Bucs' QB, i'd check down a lot.....just like Glennon. Fold under pressure, just like Glennon. Be inaccurate, just like Glennon. And lead the worst offense in the league, just like Glennon. My work ethic wouldn't help us win any games, just like Glennon. And i'd be cheaper!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good stuff Hate!

If i was the Bucs' QB, i'd check down a lot.....just like Glennon. Fold under pressure, just like Glennon. Be inaccurate, just like Glennon. And lead the worst offense in the league, just like Glennon. My work ethic wouldn't help us win any games, just like Glennon. And i'd be cheaper!!

Post of the day!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Denver will select a QB in the 1st round.

• Anonymous

Inactive

My prediction:  half the board will hate our pick!  And if it's Carr, make it 3/4 of the board.

That isn't bold. It's a fact and I love being in the minority. Carr is going to be far better than Pro than his brother unless he goes to Cleveland or Oakland. Those teams have a history of killing prospects.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will be shocked if the Bucs don’t select Carr at 7 (if he’s still there).

• Anonymous

Inactive

NOOOOOOO to Carr. That is all.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What was the answer?

tumblr_lxx6smv10F1qm4heyo1_500.gifBold prediction: Of the 500 million mocks posted online, not ONE will get the top 10 right...book it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did someone really just describe Carr as a “poor man’s Jeff Garcia”? Lol. Wow. Could there be a worse comparison? That’s like saying Mike Evans is the next darren Sproles!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did someone really just describe Carr as a "poor man's Jeff Garcia"? Lol. Wow. Could there be a worse comparison? That's like saying Mike Evans is the next darren Sproles!

That's right, because Sproles and Evans play the same position.  SMH.  I realize this isn't really your game but try to keep up.  There's nothing west coast about Carr, he was all deep passes and posts in college.  Never threw a screen or a slant.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where are the bold predictions??Mine: The Bucs won't select a QB at 7, regardless of who is available.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where are the bold predictions??Mine: The Bucs won't select a QB at 7, regardless of who is available.

Now, that's bold.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now, that's bold.

.........and deadly accurate.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No QB’s will go in the top 6, leaving the Bucs with their top choice. Bucs pass on Manziel in favor of Carr. That made me ill to type, but I fear that it is accurate.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll go bold. The Browns are sounding like they want to get a stud at 4(Mack-Robinson-Watkins) who ever is there. Then address the QB at #26-Carr/Bridgewater. The Browns just signed V. Young and T. Thigpen.  So if Manziel is there at #7, Chip Kelly(smartest guy in the room) offers Foles for the #7 so he can get the mobile QB he needs in his system(Manziel). So for the Buc’s #7 straight up for Foles.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No QB's will go in the top 6, leaving the Bucs with their top choice. Bucs pass on Manziel in favor of Carr. That made me ill to type, but I fear that it is accurate.

I was thinking that all 3 would be available, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns take Manziel.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Should be a fun draft.  I think the WR from FSU might fall hard to the 3rd round.  I think some think he will go in the first and is a top 5 WR. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mack to the Texans?  Chuckles.  That is bold.My bold prediction is someone will take a running back in the first round.

If Houston stays in the #1 slot, Mack will be a Texan. Just like the Mario Williams/Reggie Bush draft.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Houston stays in the #1 slot, Mack will be a Texan. Just like the Mario Williams/Reggie Bush draft.

I agree. When you pick #1, smokescreens are useless. If they were all in on Clowney, there would be non of this talk.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still think the Texans will pick Manziel.  (thus screwing the Bucs)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did someone really just describe Carr as a "poor man's Jeff Garcia"? Lol. Wow. Could there be a worse comparison? That's like saying Mike Evans is the next darren Sproles!

That's right, because Sproles and Evans play the same position.  SMH.  I realize this isn't really your game but try to keep up.  There's nothing west coast about Carr, he was all deep passes and posts in college.  Never threw a screen or a slant.

Garcia was pocket sized but he was a tough SoB that would run around like Manziel and get blasted repeatedly but pop right back up and do it again and again. He'd stare a 300lbs linemen in the eyes and take the hit as he delivered the ball and show no fear.Carr isn't small. He has great size and yet he still sh!ts the bed when pressured. He had a nice 40 time but doesn't show functional mobility in games. He doesn't show any of Garcia's tenacity or toughness. Your comparison sucks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the Texans will trade out. They have been very open that they want to trade out and I think they are almost desperate to do it. I think they end up taking surprisingly little to trade out. Probably with the Falcons.

The problem with that is that Mack probably won't be there. I think they'd like for Jax to come up and get the QB of their choosing.

• Anonymous

Inactive