Sunday, October 13, 2019

Bold Prediction Thread

This topic contains 62 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous May. 5, 2014 at 6:49 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

My prediction:  half the board will hate our pick!  And if it's Carr, make it 3/4 of the board.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Just heard Sara Walsh on SportsCenter ask which jersey JFF will be holding up on Thursday.

What was the answer?

She only asked.  My guess would be Drake.

When you and 10lb jump off the Skyway, are you going to hold hands?

Lol! tumblr_li3lc0ZIS71qhl9nho1_500.gif

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I’m just bummed that PR isn’t having a draft party where people would actually show up and put a face to the nonsense posted here.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

If Carr is the pick these next 24 months are going to be grueling.  He’s worst case scenario for me. He’ll be a poor man’s Jeff Garcia IMO.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

If Carr is the pick these next 24 months are going to be grueling.  He's worst case scenario for me. He'll be a poor man's Jeff Garcia IMO.

If Carr is unfortunately picked at #7 he will be a rich man's Garcia...fact

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

If Carr is the pick these next 24 months are going to be grueling.  He's worst case scenario for me. He'll be a poor man's Jeff Garcia IMO.

Just curious....what is Glennon?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

The Savior...according to 10lb

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

A solid second year QB with an incredible work ethic worthy of another year. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

As of today, he is getting another year. Backing up McCown.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I'm good with that.  As long as we dont draft a QB in the first three rounds, my work is done here.  You see, I'm not a Glennonite, i just hate the QB class this year.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Hell, i have an incredible work ethic.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Good stuff Hate!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I'm good with that.  As long as we dont draft a QB in the first three rounds, my work is done here.  You see, I'm not a Glennonite, i just hate the QB class this year.

if convincing someone is your goal, then your target is waaaay off.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Ahh... but do you fit Lovie's system?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Good stuff Hate!

If i was the Bucs' QB, i'd check down a lot.....just like Glennon. Fold under pressure, just like Glennon. Be inaccurate, just like Glennon. And lead the worst offense in the league, just like Glennon. My work ethic wouldn't help us win any games, just like Glennon. And i'd be cheaper!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.