Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Bold Prediction Thread

This topic contains 62 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous May. 5, 2014 at 6:49 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

If Carr is the pick these next 24 months are going to be grueling.  He's worst case scenario for me. He'll be a poor man's Jeff Garcia IMO.

Just curious....what is Glennon?

A solid second year QB with an incredible work ethic worthy of another year.

Hell, i have an incredible work ethic.

Good stuff Hate!

If i was the Bucs' QB, i'd check down a lot.....just like Glennon. Fold under pressure, just like Glennon. Be inaccurate, just like Glennon. And lead the worst offense in the league, just like Glennon. My work ethic wouldn't help us win any games, just like Glennon. And i'd be cheaper!!

Post of the day!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Denver will select a QB in the 1st round.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

My prediction:  half the board will hate our pick!  And if it's Carr, make it 3/4 of the board.

That isn't bold. It's a fact and I love being in the minority. Carr is going to be far better than Pro than his brother unless he goes to Cleveland or Oakland. Those teams have a history of killing prospects.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I will be shocked if the Bucs don’t select Carr at 7 (if he’s still there).

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

NOOOOOOO to Carr. That is all.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Just heard Sara Walsh on SportsCenter ask which jersey JFF will be holding up on Thursday.

What was the answer?

She only asked.  My guess would be Drake.

When you and 10lb jump off the Skyway, are you going to hold hands?

tumblr_lxx6smv10F1qm4heyo1_500.gifBold prediction: Of the 500 million mocks posted online, not ONE will get the top 10 right...book it.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Did someone really just describe Carr as a “poor man’s Jeff Garcia”? Lol. Wow. Could there be a worse comparison? That’s like saying Mike Evans is the next darren Sproles!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Did someone really just describe Carr as a "poor man's Jeff Garcia"? Lol. Wow. Could there be a worse comparison? That's like saying Mike Evans is the next darren Sproles!

That's right, because Sproles and Evans play the same position.  SMH.  I realize this isn't really your game but try to keep up.  There's nothing west coast about Carr, he was all deep passes and posts in college.  Never threw a screen or a slant.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Where are the bold predictions??Mine: The Bucs won't select a QB at 7, regardless of who is available.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Where are the bold predictions??Mine: The Bucs won't select a QB at 7, regardless of who is available.

Now, that's bold.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Now, that's bold.

.........and deadly accurate.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

No QB’s will go in the top 6, leaving the Bucs with their top choice. Bucs pass on Manziel in favor of Carr. That made me ill to type, but I fear that it is accurate.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I’ll go bold. The Browns are sounding like they want to get a stud at 4(Mack-Robinson-Watkins) who ever is there. Then address the QB at #26-Carr/Bridgewater. The Browns just signed V. Young and T. Thigpen.  So if Manziel is there at #7, Chip Kelly(smartest guy in the room) offers Foles for the #7 so he can get the mobile QB he needs in his system(Manziel). So for the Buc’s #7 straight up for Foles.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

No QB's will go in the top 6, leaving the Bucs with their top choice. Bucs pass on Manziel in favor of Carr. That made me ill to type, but I fear that it is accurate.

I was thinking that all 3 would be available, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns take Manziel.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Should be a fun draft.  I think the WR from FSU might fall hard to the 3rd round.  I think some think he will go in the first and is a top 5 WR. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.