Monday, October 14, 2019

Bold Prediction Thread

This topic contains 62 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous May. 5, 2014 at 6:49 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Mack to the Texans?  Chuckles.  That is bold.My bold prediction is someone will take a running back in the first round.

If Houston stays in the #1 slot, Mack will be a Texan. Just like the Mario Williams/Reggie Bush draft.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Mack to the Texans?  Chuckles.  That is bold.My bold prediction is someone will take a running back in the first round.

If Houston stays in the #1 slot, Mack will be a Texan. Just like the Mario Williams/Reggie Bush draft.

I agree. When you pick #1, smokescreens are useless. If they were all in on Clowney, there would be non of this talk.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I still think the Texans will pick Manziel.  (thus screwing the Bucs)

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Did someone really just describe Carr as a "poor man's Jeff Garcia"? Lol. Wow. Could there be a worse comparison? That's like saying Mike Evans is the next darren Sproles!

That's right, because Sproles and Evans play the same position.  SMH.  I realize this isn't really your game but try to keep up.  There's nothing west coast about Carr, he was all deep passes and posts in college.  Never threw a screen or a slant.

Garcia was pocket sized but he was a tough SoB that would run around like Manziel and get blasted repeatedly but pop right back up and do it again and again. He'd stare a 300lbs linemen in the eyes and take the hit as he delivered the ball and show no fear.Carr isn't small. He has great size and yet he still sh!ts the bed when pressured. He had a nice 40 time but doesn't show functional mobility in games. He doesn't show any of Garcia's tenacity or toughness. Your comparison sucks.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I think the Texans will trade out. They have been very open that they want to trade out and I think they are almost desperate to do it. I think they end up taking surprisingly little to trade out. Probably with the Falcons.

The problem with that is that Mack probably won't be there. I think they'd like for Jax to come up and get the QB of their choosing.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I think the Texans will trade out. They have been very open that they want to trade out and I think they are almost desperate to do it. I think they end up taking surprisingly little to trade out. Probably with the Falcons.

The problem with that is that Mack probably won't be there. I think they'd like for Jax to come up and get the QB of their choosing.

I don't think it will take a King's Ransom to move up this year. I would not be upset to see Mack in Pewter next season no matter what slot the Buccs moved into to grab him.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

At least a couple of you don't think I am crazy.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I think the Texans will trade out. They have been very open that they want to trade out and I think they are almost desperate to do it. I think they end up taking surprisingly little to trade out. Probably with the Falcons.As far as a bold prediction.....I think the Vikings will take Zach Mettenberger in the 1st round. Boom. Sizzle.

You could not resist.  That would fit the Vikings MO and with QB's I am sure there will be stunner.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Did someone really just describe Carr as a "poor man's Jeff Garcia"? Lol. Wow. Could there be a worse comparison? That's like saying Mike Evans is the next darren Sproles!

That's right, because Sproles and Evans play the same position.  SMH.  I realize this isn't really your game but try to keep up.  There's nothing west coast about Carr, he was all deep passes and posts in college.  Never threw a screen or a slant.

Garcia was pocket sized but he was a tough SoB that would run around like Manziel and get blasted repeatedly but pop right back up and do it again and again. He'd stare a 300lbs linemen in the eyes and take the hit as he delivered the ball and show no fear.Carr isn't small. He has great size and yet he still sh!ts the bed when pressured. He had a nice 40 time but doesn't show functional mobility in games. He doesn't show any of Garcia's tenacity or toughness. Your comparison sucks.

Reminds me of rob Johnson a bit.  That was a guy who had all the tools, but went to crap if he felt pressured

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

My prediction, though not so bold, is that this board is a train wreck come Friday, maybe even inaccessible.

Skip, how is that a bold statement?  It happens every year.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Mike Evans. Blake Bortles and Jake Matthews are on the board at #7 and they pass on all three

I could see that happening.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Reminds me of rob Johnson a bit.  That was a guy who had all the tools, but went to crap if he felt pressured

Yeah. Rob Johnson. Blaine Gabbert. Mike Glennon. All good comparisons. Jeff Garcia? Not so much.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I have a couple:Mosely will be drafted before ManzielThe Bucs will target Barr, Evans and Donald at 7 (i.e. that's their BPA order)Michael Sam will be drafted in the 3rd roundThe Bucs will take a QB in the 2nd round if Carr, Jimmy G or Mettenberger are thereTajh Boyd will be a Patriot

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I have a couple:Mosely will be drafted before ManzielThe Bucs will target Barr, Evans and Donald at 7 (i.e. that's their BPA order)Michael Sam will be drafted in the 3rd roundThe Bucs will take a QB in the 2nd round if Carr, Jimmy G or Mettenberger are thereTajh Boyd will be a Patriot

My bold prediction is that not a single one of those come true!  ;D

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

The Falcons use their 1st rounder on Sammy Watkins and trade Roddy White.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.