Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

The Bucs are getting 3 and a half points this game and that ain’t enough. If there was ever a game to bet the farm on its this one. The Saints will win and easily cover. They have owned us and nothing has changed other than our offense is playing better. Our defense will be shredded once again because our DB’s are young and are not ready for the moment. I look forward to next season!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The obligatory self-attention seeking reverse psychology thread.

Usually, not a fan.

But, damnit, we need every bit of good juju possible for tomorrow.

• buc_boi

Participant

Fan, right?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Fan, right?

Self-reflecting there?

Meh. I’m sure I’ll get that answer about the same time you provide a link to me claiming Jonathan Taylor was a bust.

Have a good rest of your weekend, squirt.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Eagles were always knocking us out – had our number.

When we won it all, we beat this in Philly. Won it all.

Maybe we can repeat that?

It would be the 3rd best victory in team history, no doubt.

• buc_boi

Participant

Fan, right?

Self-reflecting there?

Meh. I’m sure I’ll get that answer about the same time you provide a link to me claiming Jonathan Taylor was a bust.

Have a good rest of your weekend, squirt.

Take a night off bubba, you’re becoming obsessed with me.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Usually, not a fan.

I assure you I’m a huge Bucs fan. Have been since 76′. I grew up in Tropical Acres in Riverview when the Bucs started and live in Indy now. I’m just basing this off of what I see. Our defense is terrible against the pass and can’t stop anyone. The Saints are a complete team with no weakness. I can’t stand the Saints and it sucks losing to them but it’s reality.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Eagles were always knocking us out – had our number.

When we won it all, we beat this in Philly. Won it all.

Maybe we can repeat that?

It would be the 3rd best victory in team history, no doubt.

We won that game with one of the most dominant defenses in NFL history. Our pass defense couldn’t stop Tim Tebow right now.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Take a night off bubba, you’re becoming obsessed with me.

Coming from a scrub, who earlier this week, spent a solid 12-15 hours pulling up old threads to push their usual straw men…only to duck and run when called out on them.

As usual, you got nothin’, squirt.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Usually, not a fan.

I assure you I’m a huge Bucs fan. Have been since 76′. I grew up in Tropical Acres in Riverview when the Bucs started and live in Indy now. I’m just basing this off of what I see. Our defense is terrible against the pass and can’t stop anyone. The Saints are a complete team with no weakness. I can’t stand the Saints and it sucks losing to them but it’s reality.

I know you’re a fan, buddy.

Just trying to keep that juju going.

• Mic

Participant

I thought that the second meeting. But the way we have been scheming these past 6 weeks have showed me that we were expecting NO again

• buc_boi

Participant

Coming from a scrub, who earlier this week, spent a solid 12-15 hours pulling up old threads

Oh lol, that’s a bold prediction.

Do tell me, how did you come up with that number?

• buc_boi

Participant

The Saints are a complete team with no weakness

Complete teams with no weaknesses don’t lose to the eagles.

They’re very, very beatable.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

The Saints are a complete team with no weakness

Complete teams with no weaknesses don’t lose to the eagles.

They’re very, very beatable.

Even the best teams lose. Just not this time.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Oh lol, that’s a bold prediction.

Do tell me, how did you come up with that number?

Probably the same place you came up with me claiming Jonathon Taylor would be a bust.

Enjoy your game day, squirt.

• RudeGuy

Participant

The Bucs are getting 3 and a half points this game and that ain’t enough. If there was ever a game to bet the farm on its this one. The Saints will win and easily cover. They have owned us and nothing has changed other than our offense is playing better. Our defense will be shredded once again because our DB’s are young and are not ready for the moment. I look forward to next season!

Advice like this is why Vegas owns so many “farms”.

• TBChucky

Participant

We’ll see some plays from the Bucs today on both sides of the ball that we haven’t seen, IMO. We’ll be offsetting their pressure with quick passes just like the Saints will do. The biggest difference is we can still hit shots 40-50 yards downfield. I have a feeling AB is going to have a monster game. I think Godwin rebounds and is a chain mover. Gronk will get a few shots, but will mainly be helping out with the dirty work again (see Donovan Smith).

• Biggs3535

Participant

Book it.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Booty ass buc fan!!!! Got root for the taints

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Advice like this is why Vegas owns so many “farms”.

Bro, lost his farm tonight. jajajajajaja

• TBChucky

Participant

Book it.

Our trip to Wisconsin? 😁

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Book it.

Our trip to Wisconsin? 😁

Unfortunately we have no chance to win that game. Green Bay is looking for redemption and they have proved they are the best team in the NFC. They will be looking to blow us out like we did them in Tampa. The cold is a huge advantage for Green Bay as well.

• 3rd String Kicker

Unfortunately we have no chance to win that game. Green Bay is looking for redemption and they have proved they are the best team in the NFC. They will be looking to blow us out like we did them in Tampa. The cold is a huge advantage for Green Bay as well.

If we win next week… do you think you could do this again for the game after that? I for one would greatly appreciate it lol.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Book it.

Our trip to Wisconsin? 😁

If you are truly a Bucs fan your playoff trash talk really sucks. Stop stealing Philly fans comments from back in the day.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Oops! Wonder what the original poster is gonna do now that they’ve lost their farm.

• Bucman

Participant

Hope you lost your house.

• ABuccsFan

Participant

Usually, not a fan.

“Just basing this off what I see.”

Time for an eye doctor appointment!👀

“For a brief, shining moment in history a select breed truly lived free.”…….Unkown

• RudeGuy

Participant

Oops! Wonder what the original poster is gonna do now that they’ve lost their farm.

I guess bet his ass next week. It’s all he has left.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.