Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 29 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Awful

• kingtrojan

Participant

when havent they we have had the worst pass defense since he rolled into town

• Pennywise

Participant

Inexcusable
      Someone hire Bowles as a HC

• Suffer76

Participant

If Bowles doesn’t get hired somewhere else he should be fired.

• Mic

Participant

he really shouldnt have a dsafety on kupp

• kingtrojan

Participant

If Bowles doesn’t get hired somewhere else he should be fired.

this entire staff should be fired

• Pennywise

Participant

Just awful play calling all game long but especially on that game ending drive

• Pennywise

Participant

Bowles , moronic call and play calling that last drive

Please someone hire him

• kingtrojan

Participant

Bowles , moronic call and play calling that last drive

Please someone hire him

and take Leftwitch with

• m_j

Participant

this last action was STUPID

yes, rams were on the verge to fall apart but if you must blitz do not leave kupp alone on safety

we paid our dues today, and that in the game where defense showed up, this sucks big time and I hope he gets that damn HC job and dissapears from the bay! todd bowles is not what we want here!

• Captain Hindsight

Participant

Wasn’t the game over in the 1st according to you? Everything after should be null and void

• Charles

Participant

SOmeone punch bowles in the mouth

He is trash

Brady has been coach the last 2 years

We are back to the suck

Arians is one foot in the grave

• Pennywise

Participant

I don’t think either coordinator gets hired now , they here next year

I do think Brady retires

• Watchman

Participant

That was a horrific play call. The best WR in the league and you blitz the CB covering him, hoping a safety can cover him?

• Anonymous

Inactive

He shit the bed!!! Fuck wetting the bed!!! Fire his jig ass!!!

• kingtrojan

Participant

I don’t think either coordinator gets hired now , they here next year

I do think Brady retires

That’s worst case scenario because that means one of them will have been promised coach in waiting when Arians retires and we all know how this team does when it hires or promotes the next hot coordinator see the Raheem and Dirk years. So keep the faith that there are either two teams dumb enough to hire them or one takes both as a package deal

• Charles

Participant

Clayton defending Todd Bowles….I wonder why

• Pennywise

Participant

You can’t defend that , it was asinine to blitz at that point in time. , just dumb and it cost the Bucs the chance to win

• Biggs3535

Participant

The only reason the team was in the game was because of the four turnovers created on defense. Without those, this was a blowout. This was a team loss, players/coaches on offense/defense/special teams.

The offense scored three points in the first half. Three gotdamn points. Yet the clown of an OP doesn’t have shit to say about the offensive coordinator.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bowles had a bad first half and was awful on that last drive but his 3rd ans 4th were damn good.

Lefty was gifted 4 turnovers and countless possessions and couldn’t muster up anything.

Abandoned the run early was his biggest mistake.

I pray lefty is gone

• Pennywise

Participant

Bowles getting ripped all over Twitter. , as he should , dummy made a awful call to lose the game .

• kingtrojan

Participant

The only reason the team was in the game was because of the four turnovers created on defense. Without those, this was a blowout. This was a team loss, players/coaches on offense/defense/special teams.

The offense scored three points in the first half. Three gotdamn points. Yet the clown of an OP doesn’t have shit to say about the offensive coordinator.

I mean what can really be said about Leftwitch at this point that already hasn’t been said numerous times he sucks and has ZERO imagination to be a NFL level OC and was heavily covered up for by Brady who basically took over being the OC after the bye last season. I hope both guys get hired and others can see just how bad they are, Bowles all ready failed in NY but got oh its the Jets excuse.

• Pennywise

Participant

Per Tony Dungy

I didn’t understand that last defensive call by the Bucs. All out blitz??? Why not just sit back let them complete a 15 yd pass in bounds and the game would go to overtime. I don’t understand???!

• m_j

Participant

noone understands it
      stafford is one of the best vs. blitz on the top of everything

• BucBalla85

Participant

Yea I don’t know what we were thinking at the end there but they did get us back in the game. They played like shit early in the game and that was also part of the problem. However they were the better team. Maybe prevent defense with some luck on d here with the turnovers was that perfect storm to get in positions to possibly tie and win but we couldn’t close it to ot.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs decided to blitz Matt Stafford and Bruce Arians said it wasn’t communicated to all the defensive players. Resulted in a coverage bust in Cooper Kupp and a 40 yard pass play. Arians said you can second guess that if you want.

• seekpar

Participant

Retarded call at the end. No comprendo.

• kingtrojan

Participant

Bucs decided to blitz Matt Stafford and Bruce Arians said it wasn’t communicated to all the defensive players. Resulted in a coverage bust in Cooper Kupp and a 40 yard pass play. Arians said you can second guess that if you want.

Lol typical Bruce blaming the players

• seekpar

Participant

These fucking coaches need to stand up and take responsibility for that stupid fucking play call. Dumb.

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Bowles has another job waiting.. he wanted to get to it asap.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.