Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

@OT

You are probably the only Republican that DIDN’T fuck someone on one of Epstein’s junkets.

Granted, you probably have this mentally blocked, but Old School, Fiscal Conservative Republicans more than likely find your kind as deplorable as the rest of Wall Street does. They just want your vote. They don’t want to showing up at their soirées, unless if course, you’re part of the staff; however, they probably use “illegals” for the low-level jobs. They’re less likely to bitch when they aren’t invited to join in the party.

The fact that Republicans have scammed the working class into thinking they give two shits about working class problems is probably the biggest scam of the past hundred years, maybe longer. At least Jim Jones gave his people Kool-Aid, and David Koresh blessed his women-folk with his “Seed of God”. Trump just fucked everyone and headed off to his golf course. 😂

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

Republicans hated Trump more than Dems if you have 2 brain cells to rub together you may remember. Trump is an outsider. Never held public office before being POTUS. Nobody paid $100 million for his campaign to run. Reminds me of the Bourne Identity movie where the CIA person asks “who is giving him the orders” and the reply “scary answer… … …he is”. Trump has no establishment controlling him. Best President Ever!

• KarmaPolice

Participant

LOL.. so delusional

• Col. Klink

Participant

Best President Ever!

Who tried to blow up the country on his way out …… bat shit crazy.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

“Trump is an outsider” in the same way that french fries are a vegetable.

• Roy

Participant

Trump is tearing up the Republican Party. He and his QAnon followers directly cost the Republicans control of the Senate. Like a woman who won’t leave an abusive man “He just gets mad sometimes by he loves me.” No, Trump loves Trump.

Pence, who was with his family, was being hunted by crazy MAGA zombies because of Trump, and when Trump found out he didn’t lift a finger to try to stop it. Pence and his family narrowly escaped with their lives, and now Pence is kissing and making up with Trump. Lindsay Graham says “Thats it I’m out” and now he’s hugging and making up.

Abusers don’t stop abusing. Its what they do.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Roy.

• DCGoth

Participant

Republicans hated Trump more than Dems if you have 2 brain cells to rub together you may remember.

@OT

If you recall, Trump was a Democrat most of his life. He only become a Republican because it was easier to cut through the rest of the Primary Candidates.

My memory is fine. I guess you forget all of the time Trump spent with the Clinton’s and how much money he donated to them waaaay back when he needed them in his side.

Trump is neither Dem or Rep. Trump is for Trump. Always has been and always will be. Third grade math is more difficult to figure out. 😎

• DCGoth

Participant

Reminds me of the Bourne Identity movie where the CIA person asks “who is giving him the orders” and the reply “scary answer… … …he is”. Trump has no establishment controlling him. Best President Ever!

@OT again,

I forget if it was JBear or Spartan who mentioned they have past Intel experience. (I started in Signal Intelligence, learning and then listening to Russian).

If you have never seen that community from the inside, you are clueless to how it really works. It’s not Hollywood. In fact, tbh, it’s probably closer to Three Days of the Condor, where a group of people reading books are all blasted to oblivion without knowing why. (The blasted to oblivion part is Hollywood.) You would be amazed at the extreme boredom that comes with most of it.

I don’t talk about my past work, although I’m certain it’s probably all declassified by now. Instead, I will leave you with a fun story. When I was at DoJ, I went out drinking with two of my friends, their GFs, and mine. My one friend was Metropolitan PD, and my other friend was a DEA Agent. As a joke, I wore a t-shirt out for the evening. It read “Smoke Crack and Worship Satan”.

Both of my friends laughed their asses off. My one friend who was DEA, his GF demanded he arrest me. She was that offended. He just laughed and said “Freedom of Speech”, which was kinda the point I was going after, other than the fact that I knew they would both find it hilarious. The GFs, not so much. 😃

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by DCGoth.

• DCGoth

Participant

“Trump is an outsider” in the same way that french fries are a vegetable.

@FireLicht2020

That reminds me of the 80s, when it was reported that students in the US were malnourished. Reagan replied that Ketchup was a vegetable.

That led to a number of people selling t-shirts with a pic of Reagan and a bottle of ketchup, with the phrase: Which one is the vegetable?
      😎

Really wish I would’ve bought one of those.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

KaBOOOOOOoooooommm!!!!!!!!

• Roy

Participant

March 4th is the big day! Only a week away! Pedovore lizards from outer space, enjoy your fun while you can, because Trump is gonna be ridin’ on in and there’s going to be some changes… hell

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Roy.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

KaBOOOOOOOoooooommm!!!

Translation:

The cry from incel simps everywhere right before something big is supposed to happen…

…but never does.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

boom boom KahBoooooom!

• DCGoth

Participant

Pedovore Lizards From Outer Space

While I took small liberty with capitalisation, I love that line. Also the reason for the capitals. 😎

If I wrote or filmed Sci-Fi, that would be an insanely amusing title. It harkens back to those “B” Films from the 50s. I could so see that as a double feature along with Creature From the Black Lagoon. 😊 🦎

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by DCGoth.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.