Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• HoistTheFlag

Participant

I haven’t heard anything about him during camp, i was wondering if anyone saw how he was doing or heard anything of him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These tweets are from Sunday.JennaLaineBucs ?@JennaLaineBucs  · 1h1 hour ago  Last year, @BabyLead took it to a whole new level in camp. Team has high hopes for him in his third year. #Bucs JennaLaineBucs ?@JennaLaineBucs  · 1h1 hour ago  ...It was that jump @BabyLead made from minicamp to training camp that convinced this #Bucs coaching staff they might have something special

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

Appreciate that, was oping for a update on his player. Hes one of my favorite players on the team. Next UFA star.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Appreciate that, was oping for a update on his player. Hes one of my favorite players on the team. Next UFA star.

This is his twitter if you don't have it already.Bradley McDougald (@BabyLead) | Twitter

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

This is his twitter if you don't have it already.Bradley McDougald (@BabyLead) | Twitter

Thanks anti. I don't use Twitter but I was wondering who Jenna was talking about when she was referring to babylead.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man when it’s practice time I can’t stay off Twitter. Constant real time updates of what’s happening. And during the fan practice the other day there was a bunch of videos popping up. Haven't seen much of McDougald. But it sounds like they are rotating safety combinations to find the right pair, like they have done with the OL.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is a good stopgap at least. Definitely better than Mark Barron ever was here.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Bradley who? :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

PewterReport.com ?@PewterReport  3m3 minutes agoLovie said safety competition is starting to heat up. Hurts having Conte out with injury. We like Bradley McDougald a lot. Played well late.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The guy Dez attempted to punch out the other day, is McDougal’s former team mate from KU.SportsCenter??Verified account?@SportsCenter  Dez Bryant and cornerback Tyler Patmon got into the first fight of Dallas Cowboys training camp.Bradley McDougald  ?@BabyLead  · Aug 2  Bradley McDougald retweeted SportsCenterYeahhh @Lion_hearted_26 !!! Turn up on Dez then!! #KUBoyz #DBU 

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

The guy Dez attempted to punch out the other day, is McDougal's former team mate from KU.SportsCenter??Verified account?@SportsCenter  Dez Bryant and cornerback Tyler Patmon got into the first fight of Dallas Cowboys training camp.Bradley McDougald  ?@BabyLead  · Aug 2  Bradley McDougald retweeted SportsCenterYeahhh @Lion_hearted_26 !!! Turn up on Dez then!! #KUBoyz #DBU

Again?

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

The guy Dez attempted to punch out the other day, is McDougal's former team mate from KU.SportsCenter??Verified account?@SportsCenter  Dez Bryant and cornerback Tyler Patmon got into the first fight of Dallas Cowboys training camp.Bradley McDougald  ?@BabyLead  · Aug 2  Bradley McDougald retweeted SportsCenterYeahhh @Lion_hearted_26 !!! Turn up on Dez then!! #KUBoyz #DBU

As a KU fan. Always good to see the KU guys do well in the NFL.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.