Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Nobody

Participant

Brady signs with Indy.

Rivers signs with Tampa Bay.

What is the final record of these two teams?

I’d say Indy becomes AFC Super Bowl favorite with KC. +2 to +3 wins for 13 to 14 total and competing for 1st round Bye in the AFC.

I’d say we drop from 11 wins to 8-9 wins and just north of the also-ran status of Chicago. Likely still in the Playoffs (though not if we lose to Chicago and both end 8-8) but almost surely 1 and done.

Its the difference between the # 3 DYAR QB in the NFL and the # 13 DYAR QB. The difference between elite QBing in the NFL in just north of median is massive. And you can probably put Gronk and AB on that Indy squad (which would make them an absolute juggernaut).

What do you guys think?

• JC5100

Participant

About right. Everytime Rivers throws a pass I can’t believe its completed

• Nobody

Participant

About right. Everytime Rivers throws a pass I can’t believe its completed

He’s always been hard on the eyes.

• Roy

Participant

I think the Chiefs are sort of playing just to stay barely ahead like the runner who is looking back and trying to stay ahead of the 2nd place guy. They are still the class of the AFC. But other than that there is a lot of parity amongst the better AFC teams. Obviously there wasn’t much difference between the Colts and the Bills. So I’d say Brady could have pushed the Colts into an AFC championship game, but I wouldn’t give them the edge over KC.

As for a Rivers led Bucs, I’d say they still make the playoffs at 9-7 or 8-8. Which isn’t anything to write home about, and in addition to that I don’t think they would be set up for success in 2021. I don’t think Rivers is the answer in 2021, but Brady obviously still has enough left in the tank for that.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

8-8 TOPS with Rivers

• seekpar

Participant

How about Superman at QB for the Colts and Batman at QB for the Bucs? The Bucs are about to play their first playoff game in more than a decade and this is the kind of shit you’re gonna talk about just before the game? WTF???

• Nobody

Participant

How about Superman at QB for the Colts and Batman at QB for the Bucs? The Bucs are about to play their first playoff game in more than a decade and this is the kind of shit you’re gonna talk about just before the game? WTF???

It’s a hypothetical that (a) was very likely the alternative for both teams, (b) is obviously pretty damn topical with both teams in playoff action today, and (c) would have dramatically affected the trajectory of both teams.

If you’re not interested in giving your actual thoughts on the hypothetical…then just don’t involve yourself?

• nybuccguy

Participant

Rivers is completely washed up and held that team back this year.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Rivers is toast…GOAT still got it.

PERIOD.

• RW

Participant

The Colts have arguably the best Oline in football so I bet they do go 13-3 with Brady and have a great chance to upset the Chiefs. And I don’t know if Rivers can “shotput” balls 40 yards downfield like BA would want.

• Detrimental

Participant

Colts 2 seed with that defense and OL

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.