Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 126 reply threads

  • Author

    Posts

    • TBChucky

      Participant
      Post count: 1242

      https://www.bucsnation.com/2020/6/11/21288362/tom-brady-and-rob-gronkowski-seen-working-out-at-berkeley-prep-tampa-bay-buccaneers

      Glad to hear they’re putting in work!

      Please wait…

    • RHBucsFan

      Participant
      Post count: 1670

      Nice!

      Please wait…

    • RudeGuy

      Participant
      Post count: 2170

      Nice to see the band getting together. I wonder if the Saints are having such a gathering.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Sounds like Evans couldn’t make it…

      Please wait…

    • jcaulfield8

      Participant
      Post count: 92

      his hands probably hurt from a qb that can actually put the ball where it should go

      Please wait…

    • Runole

      Participant
      Post count: 2144

      Good to see! GO BUCS!

      Please wait…

    • Puckrobber

      Participant
      Post count: 16

      Beautiful! Good to see the Buc players getting serious, and not letting the virus restrictions ruin their practice time.

      Please wait…

    • Jed

      Participant
      Post count: 1116

      Nice to see the local media is smart enough not to show plays they are running. Just the players standing around. Good job.

      Please wait…

    • PatsfanrootingforBucs

      Participant
      Post count: 53

      Good news, can’t wait for this season.

      Please wait…

    • buccaneerNW

      Participant
      Post count: 395

      Nice to see the local media is smart enough not to show plays they are running. Just the players standing around. Good job.

      Hahaha, I hope that was sarcastic… cuz a throw-around in shorts and t-shirts isn’t exactly gonna reveal their offense… I’m sure opposing coaches are scanning the internet waiting to see what formations they’re running at Berkeley Prep workouts… Hahahahahaha… That was the most worthless piece of video I’ve ever seen.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      This locker room is going to see leadership and a winning culture like they’ve never had with Brady on board.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      This locker room is going to see leadership and a winning culture like they’ve never had with Brady on board.

      Please wait…

      Lolz

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      Flat Steve, have you ever come clean about what your beef really is with Brady? It isn’t just that you have an opinion. You’ve stated this opinion about 1009 times so far. We deserve to know what your real life beef with Tom Brady is. Did he piss on your lawn once? Or did he refuse to sign a football for your kid? You are so maniacally driven to convince us that Tom Brady is going to disappoint us that there is definitely something behind it. Its not just someone making an observation. Oh no. Its way beyond that. Its way beyond what a sane person would do. You owe us an explanation about what Tom Brady did to you.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      @roy

      Don’t mind the new Saints fans posting on these boards.

      Keeps the offseason entertaining.

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      Deflate, were you able to see whether Brady dropped an AARP card, or was using a cane?

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Flat Steve, have you ever come clean about what your beef really is with Brady? It isn’t just that you have an opinion. You’ve stated this opinion about 1009 times so far. We deserve to know what your real life beef with Tom Brady is. Did he piss on your lawn once? Or did he refuse to sign a football for your kid? You are so maniacally driven to convince us that Tom Brady is going to disappoint us that there is definitely something behind it. Its not just someone making an observation. Oh no. Its way beyond that. Its way beyond what a sane person would do. You owe us an explanation about what Tom Brady did to you.

      Please wait…

      List the 43 year old QBs who have moved to another team and found success?

      I’ll help you out. It’s never happened. Sure Tom is the GOAT but he showed huge signs of decline last season.

      The question everyone in Tampa should have is, why did our franchise eat the cheese? If you think we are getting even 39 year old Brady, you are going to be very disappointed. It’s way more likely that we are going to regret this decision than it is anything else. Go get a jersey though, you know, #12….

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      Flat Steve Brady Hate Counter: 1016

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      The Bucs and many others (including the Patriots fan that has joined the board) have not seen “huge signs of decline.”

      I am sure people thought Peyton Manning was in decline when his QB rating was 91.9 and his QBR was less than 76 in his last season with the Colts. He then posted a QB rating of 115.1 and a QBR of 80.9 QBR in 2013 with the Broncos. He was not 43 years old, but isn’t that just a number? Skill, leadership, and experience are more important, and Brady has as much of that, if not more, than any other free agent QB available.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      The Bucs and many others (including the Patriots fan that has joined the board) have not seen “huge signs of decline.”

      I am sure people thought Peyton Manning was in decline when his QB rating was 91.9 and his QBR was less than 76 in his last season with the Colts. He then posted a QB rating of 115.1 and a QBR of 80.9 QBR in 2013 with the Broncos. He was not 43 years old, but isn’t that just a number? Skill, leadership, and experience are more important, and Brady has as much of that, if not more, than any other free agent QB available.

      Please wait…

      For reference, Brady is 17 months younger than Peyton. Would you get pumped if Manning was under center this season?

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      For reference, Brady is 17 months younger than Peyton. Would you get pumped if Manning was under center this season?

      Well, considering one hasn’t taken a snap in 5 years…I would think the answer is obvious.

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      If Peyton was currently playing, and playing at Brady’s level, sure!

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      If Peyton was currently playing, and playing at Brady’s level, sure!

      Please wait…

      Yeah, Brady isn’t playing at an even sort of good level. He’s 43. Tampa sells itself down the river for another gimmick marketing play and this time, there will be no ring. FLipping crazy.

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      Not playing at “an even sort of a good level?” You really believe that Deflate, what is your evidence, besides age? You will be disappointed, because his level of play will be better than sort of good.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Not playing at “an even sort of a good level?” You really believe that Deflate, what is your evidence, besides age? You will be disappointed, because his level of play will be better than sort of good.

      Please wait…

      Here’s his completion percentages in 6 of his last 7 games last year. He’s on the decline. It’s got nothing to do with you, so don’t take it personal…

      45.9
      51.1
      52.8
      51.7
      55.2
      54.1

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      Deflate, I am not taking it personally. You could end up being right, but I really hope I am right for the sake of the Bucs. I do think Brady will perform better than you think. If he tanks, I would be the first to admit I was wrong.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Deflate, I am not taking it personally. You could end up being right, but I really hope I am right for the sake of the Bucs. I do think Brady will perform better than you think. If he tanks, I would be the first to admit I was wrong.

      Please wait…

      I hope I am wrong too. Super happy for the fans, the team, the jersey sales, the hosting of the Super Bowl in Tampa. Looks like a good time on the surface, and then the Covid bullshit comes along. I have been a Tampa fan too long I suppose but, I don’t have a great feeling about any of it.

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      Dropped Passes, Brady

        2018 = 25
        2019 = 34

      Throwaways, Brady

        2018 = 22
        2019 = 40

      Pocket time, Brady

        2018 = 2.4 sec
        2019 = 2.5 sec

      Brady’s receiving corps was far worse in 2019 than in 2018. This is noted across all media. Rather than force balls that induces more INTs, Brady would throw the ball away with more regularity. Former Bucs’ QB Winston would rather force balls into the situation on the field and created his own club called the “30-30” club, which is at least 30 TDs and 30 INTs.

      For reference, Brady had only 8 INTs in 613 passing attempts. Winston had 30 INTs in 626 passing attempts. Winston is almost 4 times worse than Brady at INTs. Why is this not a pertinent fact for @deflategatesteve? Simple: An agenda has a mission, often by way of omission.

      NE Passing yards per game

        2018 = 266.1 ypg (8th)
        2019 = 247.6 ypg (8th)

      NE Rushing yards

        2018 = 126.6 ypg (6th)
        2019 = 106.4 ypg (17th)

      Oh. So Brady didn’t have a top-10 rushing attacking last year compared to 2018. Last year, the Bucs ranked 23rd in rushing at 95.1 ypg. It’s great to know that Brady can still be a top-7 passer with a not to good run game as he might not have a not so good run game in Tampa as well.

      Context? Does context matter? Does having a vastly superior TD:INTs ratio matter? In the 2019 Deep Ball Project, Brady rated more accurate on 21 + yard passes than Winston as Brady rated 16th and Winston rated 21st. Does being more accurate on deep balls than the previous QB matter?

      When you push an agenda, you tend to omit facts, context, and comparisons. The acquisition is of Brady is a vast improvement to what we did have last year. There is no debate on that. One is a starter today and the other is a backup QB.

      The most important goal in football is to win the game. The emphasis now is in decision making. Here’s a 2017 pre-season interview between then Bucs’ head coach Koetter and then starting QB Winston on what to expect out of Winston: (It’s amazing how well Koetter identifies Winston’s weakness, but still doesn’t want to stifle Winston too much as well as give him an example of what kind of QB he is. Winston is his own worst enemy to becoming better because after three seasons, he still doesn’t understand it.)

      Winston had 30 INTs last year. Of those 30 INTs, seven were returned for TDs aka pick-6’s. That’s a minimum of 42 points gifted to the opposing team. That doesn’t count the many INTs that resulted in giving the opposition a starting position already in scoring range.

      Winston is no longer a Buc. He won’t be in the future either. There is a Saints blog you can relocate to and hype up their base. The org has moved on. So should you, either by focusing on more Bucs items or you going to a Saints blog. Stop behaving like a psychotic ex that doesn’t want to believe things should be over when they’re clearly over. Winston is a backup Saints QB. I wish him well. Winston is no longer a Buc.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Dropped Passes, Brady

        2018 = 25
        2019 = 34

      Throwaways, Brady

        2018 = 22
        2019 = 40

      Pocket time, Brady

        2018 = 2.4 sec
        2019 = 2.5 sec

      Brady’s receiving corps was far worse in 2019 than in 2018. This is noted across all media. Rather than force balls that induces more INTs, Brady would throw the ball away with more regularity. Former Bucs’ QB Winston would rather force balls into the situation on the field and created his own club called the “30-30” club, which is at least 30 TDs and 30 INTs.

      For reference, Brady had only 8 INTs in 613 passing attempts. Winston had 30 INTs in 626 passing attempts. Winston is almost 4 times worse than Brady at INTs. Why is this not a pertinent fact for @deflategatesteve? Simple: An agenda has a mission, often by way of omission.

      NE Passing yards per game

        2018 = 266.1 ypg (8th)
        2019 = 247.6 ypg (8th)

      NE Rushing yards

        2018 = 126.6 ypg (6th)
        2019 = 106.4 ypg (17th)

      Oh. So Brady didn’t have a top-10 rushing attacking last year compared to 2018. Last year, the Bucs ranked 23rd in rushing at 95.1 ypg. It’s great to know that Brady can still be a top-7 passer with a not to good run game as he might not have a not so good run game in Tampa as well.

      Context? Does context matter? Does having a vastly superior TD:INTs ratio matter? In the 2019 Deep Ball Project, Brady rated more accurate on 21 + yard passes than Winston as Brady rated 16th and Winston rated 21st. Does being more accurate on deep balls than the previous QB matter?

      When you push an agenda, you tend to omit facts, context, and comparisons. The acquisition is of Brady is a vast improvement to what we did have last year. There is no debate on that. One is a starter today and the other is a backup QB.

      The most important goal in football is to win the game. The emphasis now is in decision making. Here’s a 2017 pre-season interview between then Bucs’ head coach Koetter and then starting QB Winston on what to expect out of Winston: (It’s amazing how well Koetter identifies Winston’s weakness, but still doesn’t want to stifle Winston too much as well as give him an example of what kind of QB he is. Winston is his own worst enemy to becoming better because after three seasons, he still doesn’t understand it.)

      Winston had 30 INTs last year. Of those 30 INTs, seven were returned for TDs aka pick-6’s. That’s a minimum of 42 points gifted to the opposing team. That doesn’t count the many INTs that resulted in giving the opposition a starting position already in scoring range.

      Winston is no longer a Buc. He won’t be in the future either. There is a Saints blog you can relocate to and hype up their base. The org has moved on. So should you, either by focusing on more Bucs items or you going to a Saints blog. Stop behaving like a psychotic ex that doesn’t want to believe things should be over when they’re clearly over. Winston is a backup Saints QB. I wish him well. Winston is no longer a Buc.

      Please wait…

      Dude. Everything you posted has been debunked. Brady is a shell of his former self. Lolz at deep ball anything with Brady. It’s just not going to get there anymore. Hilarious.

      Please wait…

    • Patsboy12

      Participant
      Post count: 50

      Not playing at “an even sort of a good level?” You really believe that Deflate, what is your evidence, besides age? You will be disappointed, because his level of play will be better than sort of good.

      Please wait…

      Here’s his completion percentages in 6 of his last 7 games last year. He’s on the decline. It’s got nothing to do with you, so don’t take it personal…

      45.9
      51.1
      52.8
      51.7
      55.2
      54.1

      Please wait…

      Yup, let’s post stats with no context, and likely after having not watched many (if any) of the actual games, and come to flawed conclusions about the players ability. That sounds as solid as a hypothesis gets.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Not playing at “an even sort of a good level?” You really believe that Deflate, what is your evidence, besides age? You will be disappointed, because his level of play will be better than sort of good.

      Please wait…

      Here’s his completion percentages in 6 of his last 7 games last year. He’s on the decline. It’s got nothing to do with you, so don’t take it personal…

      45.9
      51.1
      52.8
      51.7
      55.2
      54.1

      Please wait…

      Yup, let’s post stats with no context, and likely after having not watched many (if any) of the actual games, and come to flawed conclusions about the players ability. That sounds as solid as a hypothesis gets.

      Please wait…

      Or, in any context, those completion percentages are garbage. Think about Brady’s protection, his RBs in Michel and White, an all-pro WR in Edelman. He had what Tampa didn’t, the threat of a running game and the best OL in football. Not great.

      Please wait…

    • Patsboy12

      Participant
      Post count: 50

      Not playing at “an even sort of a good level?” You really believe that Deflate, what is your evidence, besides age? You will be disappointed, because his level of play will be better than sort of good.

      Please wait…

      Here’s his completion percentages in 6 of his last 7 games last year. He’s on the decline. It’s got nothing to do with you, so don’t take it personal…

      45.9
      51.1
      52.8
      51.7
      55.2
      54.1

      Please wait…

      Yup, let’s post stats with no context, and likely after having not watched many (if any) of the actual games, and come to flawed conclusions about the players ability. That sounds as solid as a hypothesis gets.

      Please wait…

      Or, in any context, those completion percentages are garbage. Think about Brady’s protection, his RBs in Michel and White, an all-pro WR in Edelman. He had what Tampa didn’t, the threat of a running game and the best OL in football. Not great.

      Please wait…

      The best OLine in football? End of discussion. You have no clue what you’re talking about. You just proved my point. Your whole post proves you watched none of their games.

      Please wait…

    • Pennywise

      Participant
      Post count: 9735

      Brady had a better run game by default his receivers sucked….they played excellent D and,ran the ball

      Brady has NEVER played with such a
      talented reviving group.

      Please wait…

    • Patsboy12

      Participant
      Post count: 50

      Brady had a better run game by default his receivers sucked….they played excellent D and,ran the ball

      Brady has NEVER played with such a
      talented reviving group.

      Please wait…

      But of course Deflateclown Steve doesn’t know that.

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      @deflategatesteve wrote:

      Here’s his completion percentages in 6 of his last 7 games last year. He’s on the decline. It’s got nothing to do with you, so don’t take it personal…

      45.9
      51.1
      52.8
      51.7
      55.2
      54.1

      hahahahhahahahahahhahahahah omgoodness!

      Deflategatesteve just omitted Brady’s highest completion rate from that 7 game set in this iteration. Deflategatesteve used to put it in and now it’s gone. hahahahhahahah

      I’ve already destroyed this raw stat that Deflategatesteve is sharing without any context. Notice the OMISSION to get the goal of his MISSION. LoL

      I’ll share these stats beyond the raw stats, along with games denoted. But notice that @deflategatesteve just omitted a game from that 7-game set because it ruins his narrative. LoL Anyhow, I’ll just copy and paste debunking the completion lie by deflategatesteve.

      Brady’s last 7 games, using Pro Football Reference info

      Attempts and Drops

        Gm 10: 26/47 att (or 55.3%); 4 Drops = 30/47 att (or 63.8%)
        Gm 11: 17/37 att (or 45.9%); 5 Drops = 22/37 att (or 59.4%)
        Gm 12: 24/47 att (or 51.0%); 2 Drops = 26/47 att (or 55.3%)
        Gm 13: 19/36 att (or 52.7%); 3 Drops = 22/36 att (or 61.1%)
        Gm 14: 15/29 att (or 51.7%); 2 Drops = 17/29 att (or 58.6%)
        Gm 15: 26/33 att (or 78.7%); 1 Drop = 27/33 att (or 81.8%)
        Gm 16: 16/29 att (or 55.1%); 2 Drops = 18/29 att (or 62.0%)

      What’s amiss in these advanced stats are the throwaway stats per game. Brady had 40 throwaways, according to Pro-Football-Reference, the most in the league. If we were to take the average of the 40 throwaways for 16 games, then we get 2.5 throwaways per game. Let’s add those 2.5 throwaways per game just to see how it affects the overall completion. I will alternate between 2 and 3 throwaways per game to get 2.5 average.

      Attempts, Drops, and Throwaways (TA)

        Gm 10: 26/47 att (or 55.3%); 4 Drops + 2 TA = 32/47 att (or 68.0%)
        Gm 11: 17/37 att (or 45.9%); 5 Drops + 3 TA = 25/37 att (or 75.6%)
        Gm 12: 24/47 att (or 51.0%); 2 Drops + 2 TA = 28/47 att (or 59.5%)
        Gm 13: 19/36 att (or 52.7%); 3 Drops + 3 TA = 25/36 att (or 69.4%)
        Gm 14: 15/29 att (or 51.7%); 2 Drops + 2 TA = 19/29 att (or 65.5%)
        Gm 15: 26/33 att (or 78.7%); 1 Drop + 3 TA = 30/33 att (or 90.9%)
        Gm 16: 16/29 att (or 55.1%); 2 Drops + 2 TA = 20/29 att (or 68.9%)

      Although Belichick isn’t here to gift a particular automation, former coach Koetter did gift Brady some receiving talent with the additions of WR Godwin, TE Brate, and TE Howard as Koetter decided to go full Vert in 2017 b/c our OLine couldn’t generate a run game. Evans was here before Koetter (Evans was here with Vincent Jackson). Tampa also got very fortunate to land WR Tyler Johnson in this past draft.

      But this notion that the Patriot receivers were amazing is astounding considering they had a total of 34 drops, according to Pro Football Reference, which is about 2.125 drops per game. The previous year, they had only 25 drops.

      When all you have is narrative, then your scope is narrow and is lacking a plethora of context. Hopefully, next time you’ll take into account dropped passes as well as throwaway passes.

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      @deflategatesteve wrote:

      Dude. Everything you posted has been debunked. Brady is a shell of his former self. Lolz at deep ball anything with Brady. It’s just not going to get there anymore. Hilarious.

      Poor @deflategatesteve now denying actual productions happened. @deflategatesteve, how many INTs did Winston have? Or is that a conspiracy theory? And wasn’t Winston less accurate than Brady in Deep balls last year?

      When you say debunk without sharing substance, then you know you’re a crazy, psycho ex that can’t get over a break up that you can, in the words of Tay, Tay, “… never, ever getting back together.”

      hahahhahahhahaha DeflateSaintsSteve, you need to go to the Saints blog and cling onto that new significant other.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      @deflategatesteve wrote:

      Dude. Everything you posted has been debunked. Brady is a shell of his former self. Lolz at deep ball anything with Brady. It’s just not going to get there anymore. Hilarious.

      Poor @deflategatesteve now denying actual productions happened. @deflategatesteve, how many INTs did Winston have? Or is that a conspiracy theory? And wasn’t Winston less accurate than Brady in Deep balls last year?

      When you say debunk without sharing substance, then you know you’re a crazy, psycho ex that can’t get over a break up that you can, in the words of Tay, Tay, “… never, ever getting back together.”

      hahahhahahhahaha DeflateSaintsSteve, you need to go to the Saints blog and cling onto that new significant other.

      Please wait…

      All Tampa here, my man. It’s a shame you can’t see the flaw in bringing in Grandpa Bay. Like it’s really tough to imagine so many thinking this is going to work out for us. He’s 43 and no amount of stretchy bands are going to change that.

      Please wait…

    • KyBucfan51

      Participant
      Post count: 185

      Brady will have a better run game in Tampa.
      Sony: 247/912/7
      Jones:172/724/6

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      @deflateSaintsteve wrote:

      All Tampa here, my man. It’s a shame you can’t see the flaw in bringing in Grandpa Bay. Like it’s really tough to imagine so many thinking this is going to work out for us. He’s 43 and no amount of stretchy bands are going to change that.

      It’s a saddening to know you’re still hung up on, “You can’t get Winston without those INTS”.

      Tampa did the best decision in moving on from Winston. We forge a new path than to continue to spiral in a cyclical turmoil of Winston. After five years, we’re still outside looking in. Brady is a stop gap, a wonderful one.

      The only person not on board is you because you’re putting a player before the team. You can’t see that because you’re jaded like an ex who still wants something that can ever be again.

      Go to the Saints board since you don’t accept facts. You’re blind to not see the best move was moving on from Winston. It just so happened that Brady was there, who’s still a vast upgrade from Winston. Brady is a starter here. Winston is a backup to a 41-year old. (I bet that must hurt to read that aloud.)

      Please wait…

    • nybuccguy

      Participant
      Post count: 623

      Tom Brady and Jameis Winston had the same QB rating last year.

      Please wait…

    • Patsboy12

      Participant
      Post count: 50

      Tom Brady and Jameis Winston had the same QB rating last year.

      Please wait…

      What’s your point? No disrespect, but I’m tired of people throwing out meaningless stats as if they tell some kind of story. If Deflateclownsteve proves anything in this very thread is throwing out stats with no context means absolutely nothing. He said enough for me to realize he didn’t watch many, if any, Patriots games last season. I suspect it may be the same with you.

      Please guys, just stop. There is ZERO comparison between the two, regardless of what this meaningless QBR stat says. The circumstances were vastly different. Brady is not throwing 30 INTs ever. Brady isn’t here because NE didn’t want him. Brady is here because he wanted out. Winston is gone because he sucked. Simple as that.

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      It’s useless to argue about this. Brady will do his talking on the field.

      And in New Orleans, Winston will be holding a clipboard.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      I see Hockey Duckie is putting in some work on the board’s resident punching bag.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      @deflateSaintsteve wrote:

      All Tampa here, my man. It’s a shame you can’t see the flaw in bringing in Grandpa Bay. Like it’s really tough to imagine so many thinking this is going to work out for us. He’s 43 and no amount of stretchy bands are going to change that.

      It’s a saddening to know you’re still hung up on, “You can’t get Winston without those INTS”.

      Tampa did the best decision in moving on from Winston. We forge a new path than to continue to spiral in a cyclical turmoil of Winston. After five years, we’re still outside looking in. Brady is a stop gap, a wonderful one.

      The only person not on board is you because you’re putting a player before the team. You can’t see that because you’re jaded like an ex who still wants something that can ever be again.

      Go to the Saints board since you don’t accept facts. You’re blind to not see the best move was moving on from Winston. It just so happened that Brady was there, who’s still a vast upgrade from Winston. Brady is a starter here. Winston is a backup to a 41-year old. (I bet that must hurt to read that aloud.)

      Please wait…

      Again, it’s clear you don’t understand the propensity for injury increase with age. Put your thirst for Brady’s bell end aside for a second there chief. When you start with a premise that includes…….43 is too old for anyone to succeed at the game of football, and you pick up a 43 year old QB from another system, you are essentially doing whatever you can to make sure that your team fails. Doesn’t matter that he’s the GOAT. His best days are behind him and last season was a great indicator that he’s not very good anymore. The good news here is, we will learn soon enough. Try not to be surprised when it’s not as bold and shiny as you were hoping for.

      Please wait…

    • Patsboy12

      Participant
      Post count: 50

      @deflateSaintsteve wrote:

      All Tampa here, my man. It’s a shame you can’t see the flaw in bringing in Grandpa Bay. Like it’s really tough to imagine so many thinking this is going to work out for us. He’s 43 and no amount of stretchy bands are going to change that.

      It’s a saddening to know you’re still hung up on, “You can’t get Winston without those INTS”.

      Tampa did the best decision in moving on from Winston. We forge a new path than to continue to spiral in a cyclical turmoil of Winston. After five years, we’re still outside looking in. Brady is a stop gap, a wonderful one.

      The only person not on board is you because you’re putting a player before the team. You can’t see that because you’re jaded like an ex who still wants something that can ever be again.

      Go to the Saints board since you don’t accept facts. You’re blind to not see the best move was moving on from Winston. It just so happened that Brady was there, who’s still a vast upgrade from Winston. Brady is a starter here. Winston is a backup to a 41-year old. (I bet that must hurt to read that aloud.)

      Please wait…

      Again, it’s clear you don’t understand the propensity for injury increase with age. Put your thirst for Brady’s bell end aside for a second there chief. When you start with a premise that includes…….43 is too old for anyone to succeed at the game of football, and you pick up a 43 year old QB from another system, you are essentially doing whatever you can to make sure that your team fails. Doesn’t matter that he’s the GOAT. His best days are behind him and last season was a great indicator that he’s not very good anymore. The good news here is, we will learn soon enough. Try not to be surprised when it’s not as bold and shiny as you were hoping for.

      Please wait…

      Just curious, how many actual Patriots games did you sit through last season? I’m pretty sure I already know the answer, but I would still like to hear it from you if you’d be so kind.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      @deflateSaintsteve wrote:

      All Tampa here, my man. It’s a shame you can’t see the flaw in bringing in Grandpa Bay. Like it’s really tough to imagine so many thinking this is going to work out for us. He’s 43 and no amount of stretchy bands are going to change that.

      It’s a saddening to know you’re still hung up on, “You can’t get Winston without those INTS”.

      Tampa did the best decision in moving on from Winston. We forge a new path than to continue to spiral in a cyclical turmoil of Winston. After five years, we’re still outside looking in. Brady is a stop gap, a wonderful one.

      The only person not on board is you because you’re putting a player before the team. You can’t see that because you’re jaded like an ex who still wants something that can ever be again.

      Go to the Saints board since you don’t accept facts. You’re blind to not see the best move was moving on from Winston. It just so happened that Brady was there, who’s still a vast upgrade from Winston. Brady is a starter here. Winston is a backup to a 41-year old. (I bet that must hurt to read that aloud.)

      Please wait…

      Again, it’s clear you don’t understand the propensity for injury increase with age. Put your thirst for Brady’s bell end aside for a second there chief. When you start with a premise that includes…….43 is too old for anyone to succeed at the game of football, and you pick up a 43 year old QB from another system, you are essentially doing whatever you can to make sure that your team fails. Doesn’t matter that he’s the GOAT. His best days are behind him and last season was a great indicator that he’s not very good anymore. The good news here is, we will learn soon enough. Try not to be surprised when it’s not as bold and shiny as you were hoping for.

      Please wait…

      Just curious, how many actual Patriots games did you sit through last season? I’m pretty sure I already know the answer, but I would still like to hear it from you if you’d be so kind.

      Please wait…

      Is this a joke. I watch as many games as I can. I watched at least 5 of their games probably more. Please stop with the “did you actually see the context of his play last season???” Fuck man, the Pats had the best D in the league. All Brady had to do last season was not fuck things up. So brovo the greatest of all time was able to accomplish that at 42. IT aint going to be that way in Tampa. He is going to have to make plays. I’ll make you a bet Pats boy, NE wins more games than Tampa next season. Whatdaya say?

      Please wait…

    • Patsboy12

      Participant
      Post count: 50

      @deflateSaintsteve wrote:

      All Tampa here, my man. It’s a shame you can’t see the flaw in bringing in Grandpa Bay. Like it’s really tough to imagine so many thinking this is going to work out for us. He’s 43 and no amount of stretchy bands are going to change that.

      It’s a saddening to know you’re still hung up on, “You can’t get Winston without those INTS”.

      Tampa did the best decision in moving on from Winston. We forge a new path than to continue to spiral in a cyclical turmoil of Winston. After five years, we’re still outside looking in. Brady is a stop gap, a wonderful one.

      The only person not on board is you because you’re putting a player before the team. You can’t see that because you’re jaded like an ex who still wants something that can ever be again.

      Go to the Saints board since you don’t accept facts. You’re blind to not see the best move was moving on from Winston. It just so happened that Brady was there, who’s still a vast upgrade from Winston. Brady is a starter here. Winston is a backup to a 41-year old. (I bet that must hurt to read that aloud.)

      Please wait…

      Again, it’s clear you don’t understand the propensity for injury increase with age. Put your thirst for Brady’s bell end aside for a second there chief. When you start with a premise that includes…….43 is too old for anyone to succeed at the game of football, and you pick up a 43 year old QB from another system, you are essentially doing whatever you can to make sure that your team fails. Doesn’t matter that he’s the GOAT. His best days are behind him and last season was a great indicator that he’s not very good anymore. The good news here is, we will learn soon enough. Try not to be surprised when it’s not as bold and shiny as you were hoping for.

      Please wait…

      Just curious, how many actual Patriots games did you sit through last season? I’m pretty sure I already know the answer, but I would still like to hear it from you if you’d be so kind.

      Please wait…

      Is this a joke. I watch as many games as I can. I watched at least 5 of their games probably more. Please stop with the “did you actually see the context of his play last season???” Fuck man, the Pats had the best D in the league. All Brady had to do last season was not fuck things up. So brovo the greatest of all time was able to accomplish that at 42. IT aint going to be that way in Tampa. He is going to have to make plays. I’ll make you a bet Pats boy, NE wins more games than Tampa next season. Whatdaya say?

      Please wait…

      No, you stop. And no, you must not have watched their games because you keep spouting things that aren’t true. Consistently! Anyone who actually did watch any of their games would not be saying a lot of the things you’ve been posting for weeks now.

      But I see your agenda won’t change. I’m wasting my time because I have not seen one intelligent or well-informed take from you since I joined the forum. I’m regretting that I even tried to engage you. Shame on me.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      I’ll make you a bet Pats boy, NE wins more games than Tampa next season. Whatdaya say?



      @patsboy12

      I’d tell you to take this, as would ever Vegas sportsbook, since it’s easy money.

      Unfortunately, nothing is easy considering you’d be betting with a well documented and self-admitted welching bottom.

      And you’d be correct, he never watched a single Pats game.

      Didn’t happen.

      He wasn’t there.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Put another way.

      No 43 year old QB has been successful in the history of the modern era of football.

      Tampa: Let’s make sure we grab a 43 year old QB.

      Please wait…

    • Detrimental

      Participant
      Post count: 1531

      Couldn’t make it…

      Put another way.

      No 43 year old QB has been successful in the history of the modern era of football.

      Tampa: Let’s make sure we grab a 43 year old QB.

      Please wait…

      Please wait…

    • buccnation

      Participant
      Post count: 1240

      I’ll take the bet that Tampa wins more games than New England. How much?

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      I’ll take the bet that Tampa wins more games than New England. How much?

      Please wait…

      Everything you earn for the rest of your life.

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      Brady

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      Brady

      Please wait…

      Love that uni.

      Having a competent QB behind the helm, who won’t gift opponents a TD per game with INTS, makes it all the nicer.

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      @deflateSaintsteve wrote:

      Put another way.

      No 43 year old QB has been successful in the history of the modern era of football.

      Tampa: Let’s make sure we grab a 43 year old QB.

      See, SaintSteve isn’t actually pro Bucs.

      Saintsteve looks at every 43-year old to be the same, which isn’t true. Brady isn’t your usual 43-year old.

        Saintsteve agenda: Bucs betting on a 43-year old.
        What actually happened: Moved on from an inconsistent #1 overall pick after 5 years, who also created the 30-30 club last year in his 5th season in the NFL.

      If SaintSteve really is a Buc fan, then SaintSteve would notice throwing 30 INTs in one season isn’t going to get the Bucs to the playoffs. Gifting the opposition at least 42 points (seven pick-6’s last year) isn’t going to get the Bucs to the playoffs.

      You can’t be a Buc fan first and be happy with mediocrity. Brady threw only 8 INTs last year. That’s 22 fewer INTs than Winston last year. Brady did something that Arians could not do, but Koetter did – send Winston to the BENCH.

      Oh… don’t hate or deny when you get called out on your omissions. Stop reiterating that your Brian Stelter level of communications. LoL

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      I am going to try to find the time to watch the last 7 games of the Patriot’s 2019 season to see whether Brady’s skills have “seriously declined.”

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      I am going to try to find the time to watch the last 7 games of the Patriot’s 2019 season to see whether Brady’s skills have “seriously declined.”

      Please wait…

      You’ll find a player who couldn’t stay in the play as long and relied heavily on his defense. Which is fine when you have the best defense in the league. It’s weird…

      Please wait…

    • The Freeman

      Participant
      Post count: 1587

      Please wait…

    • The Freeman

      Participant
      Post count: 1587

      Please wait…

    • The Freeman

      Participant
      Post count: 1587

      Please wait…

    • The Freeman

      Participant
      Post count: 1587

      Please wait…

    • TBChucky

      Participant
      Post count: 1242

      https://www.nfl.com/news/tom-brady-bucs-players-hold-workout-despite-nflpa-warning

      12 Bucs @ Berkeley Prep working out today. Brady, Gronk, Godwin, Jensen, Miller, etc. Jamel Dean and SMB also present. Love it!

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Those that were there were shocked by how much slower the ball gets there with #12. It’s weird…

      Please wait…

    • TBChucky

      Participant
      Post count: 1242

      Those that were there were shocked by how much slower the ball gets there with #12. It’s weird…

      Please wait…

      The defensive backs were probably shocked that Brady never once threw it right to them.. Weird..

      Please wait…

    • DerekPHFD

      Participant
      Post count: 343

      Those that were there were shocked by how much slower the ball gets there with #12. It’s weird…

      Please wait…

      Any proof?

      Please wait…

    • DerekPHFD

      Participant
      Post count: 343

      We got it. No Qb has been successful at 43. No one has been successful at 40 either. Except Tom Brady. No one has ever been a part of the 30/30 club either. Don’t give me brisset or carr that we “could have had” even though they are still on their own team. If you think Dalton is a better bridge, you are wrong. Look at daltons numbers last year… oh yeah you can’t. What world can you tell me we get the best ever, with no better options either, and we are wrong. Winston asked for 30 mill. Would you be more happy paying that?

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      Those that were there were shocked by how much slower the ball gets there with #12. It’s weird…

      Please wait…

      The defensive backs were probably shocked that Brady never once threw it right to them.. Weird..

      Please wait…

      Lol.

      It’s funny because it’s true.

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      We got it. No Qb has been successful at 43. No one has been successful at 40 either. Except Tom Brady. No one has ever been a part of the 30/30 club either. Don’t give me brisset or carr that we “could have had” even though they are still on their own team. If you think Dalton is a better bridge, you are wrong. Look at daltons numbers last year… oh yeah you can’t. What world can you tell me we get the best ever, with no better options either, and we are wrong. Winston asked for 30 mill. Would you be more happy paying that?

      Please wait…

      Flat Steve would be OK with that salary because as his agent he would have gotten a nice commission. He was really pissed that Winston took the peanuts in New Orleans and Steve had to sell his boat. He still thinks the Bucs will see the error of their ways and after Brady falls flat the Bucs will say “I’m so sorry we doubted you Mr. Winston. Will you please come back to us?
      How much money do you want?” I was watching Avatar the other day and that world was more real than Flat Steve’s.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      We got it. No Qb has been successful at 43. No one has been successful at 40 either. Except Tom Brady. No one has ever been a part of the 30/30 club either. Don’t give me brisset or carr that we “could have had” even though they are still on their own team. If you think Dalton is a better bridge, you are wrong. Look at daltons numbers last year… oh yeah you can’t. What world can you tell me we get the best ever, with no better options either, and we are wrong. Winston asked for 30 mill. Would you be more happy paying that?

      Please wait…

      Flat Steve would be OK with that salary because as his agent he would have gotten a nice commission. He was really pissed that Winston took the peanuts in New Orleans and Steve had to sell his boat. He still thinks the Bucs will see the error of their ways and after Brady falls flat the Bucs will say “I’m so sorry we doubted you Mr. Winston. Will you please come back to us?
      How much money do you want?” I was watching Avatar the other day and that world was more real than Flat Steve’s.

      Please wait…

      Translated. You know I am right. Weird…

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      @10lbbass

      Since we made such a HUGE mistake by not re-signing an elite QB (in your words…that would dominate the NFL out of high school, would win MVP’s early and often, etc.), why was said elite QB not the most highly sought out FA this offseason?

      I mean, according to you, Mahomes is hugely overrated. So, naturally, a player as elite as Winston would’ve signed a pretty lofty contract and be a starter right now, correct?

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      @10lbbass

      Since we made such a HUGE mistake by not re-signing an elite QB (in your words…that would dominate the NFL out of high school, would win MVP’s early and often, etc.), why was said elite QB not the most highly sought out FA this offseason?

      I mean, according to you, Mahomes is hugely overrated. So, naturally, a player as elite as Winston would’ve signed a pretty lofty contract and be a starter right now, correct?

      Please wait…

      Again, nowhere near on topic.

      My only point is now and always has been, Brady is too old to close the deal in Tampa. He showed huge signs in decline last season. Anyone with eyes could see this. So let’s stop confusing the two decisions and they are exclusive from one another. Bringing Brady is is a high risk decision regardless of why he is coming in. Do you ever stop to think at what our franchise will look like from a personnel standpoint just 20 months from now? We are a completely different team. So we put all our chips on the table for a quick hit that by most accounts, is far away from competing at an elite level. Likely setting us back in a huge way.

      Please wait…

    • tampaspicer

      Participant
      Post count: 3477

      Jaboo did you watch all of NE games the 2nd half of the season?

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      Wow! Just saw the video tweet of Brady’s Bunch Bonzana. The passes he’s throwing to Rojo seems like Brady’s making it easier for Rojo to track and catch. Maybe zipping the ball on a checkdown isn’t as efficient as adding touch. Even on a wheel route, Rojo looked comfy. Good on Rojo putting in work to be catching with his hands!

      Sure, it’s taken over 2 NFL seasons to finally see a 2nd round RB learn how to catch fluidly, but at least he’s improving than us ditching him like other 2nd rounders under GM Licht such as TE ASJ or K Aguayo.

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      So… deflategatesteve = 10lbbass. huh.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      So… deflategatesteve = 10lbbass. huh.

      Please wait…

      = 10lbbass = AmericasQuarterback = rodtoastjones = GottaJaboo = phillyisweak = 10lbbass (again)

      Notice, he replied to every comment tagging his prior screen names.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      @gottajaboo wrote:

      Again, nowhere near on topic.

      It’s actually right on topic, considering that the only reason you’re openly voicing this much angst over Brady is due to Winston getting the boot.

      So, again, please answer the question.

      My only point is now and always has been, Brady is too old to close the deal in Tampa.

      That’s your opinion. It’s many others opinion that we are a playoff team with him at the helm.

      He showed huge signs in decline last season. Anyone with eyes could see this.

      We all know you didn’t watch a single Pats game last year. All you’ve done is cherry pick percentage completion stats and ignored every other advanced metric…which obviously…is because it shits all over your narrative.

      Bringing Brady is is a high risk decision regardless of why he is coming in.

      Bringing in Brady is no more higher of a risk than re-signing the most turnover prone QB in modern NFL history.

      Do you ever stop to think at what our franchise will look like from a personnel standpoint just 20 months from now? We are a completely different team.

      The only difference in our team, is a guarantee that we don’t spot opponents 7+ points per game in turnovers. Aside from that, and obviously a new draft class, this team is essentially the same.

      So we put all our chips on the table for a quick hit that by most accounts, is far away from competing at an elite level. Likely setting us back in a huge way.

      By most accounts is far away from competing at an elite level?

      Vegas Insider are giving the Bucs the 5th best odds to win the SB. Sportsline is giving them 6th best odds. Odds Sharks are giving the 5th best. I can go on and on and on. Obviously, the “most overrated QB in the NFL” according to you is getting the best odds of anyone.

      You know what would have likely set us back in a huge way?

      Re-signing the most turnover QB in modern NFL history to multi-year, $30M+ per contract like you campaigned for and him continuing to gift oppositions a touchdown per game.

      So, like I said from the start, this all comes down to your frustration over Winston being let go. So, I’ll ask again…

      Since we made such a HUGE mistake by not re-signing an elite QB (in your words…that would dominate the NFL out of high school, would win MVP’s early and often, etc.), why was said elite QB not the most highly sought out FA this offseason?

      I mean, according to you, Mahomes is hugely overrated. So, naturally, a player as elite as Winston would’ve signed a pretty lofty contract and be a starter right now, correct?

      Again, don’t take this so personal. It’s not your fault.

      Please wait…

    • RickDunn28

      Participant
      Post count: 46

      Whats the word on will we actually see Brady play? TC gonna start?

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      @gottajaboo wrote:

      Again, nowhere near on topic.

      It’s actually right on topic, considering that the only reason you’re openly voicing this much angst over Brady is due to Winston getting the boot.

      So, again, please answer the question.

      My only point is now and always has been, Brady is too old to close the deal in Tampa.

      That’s your opinion. It’s many others opinion that we are a playoff team with him at the helm.

      He showed huge signs in decline last season. Anyone with eyes could see this.

      We all know you didn’t watch a single Pats game last year. All you’ve done is cherry pick percentage completion stats and ignored every other advanced metric…which obviously…is because it shits all over your narrative.

      Bringing Brady is is a high risk decision regardless of why he is coming in.

      Bringing in Brady is no more higher of a risk than re-signing the most turnover prone QB in modern NFL history.

      Do you ever stop to think at what our franchise will look like from a personnel standpoint just 20 months from now? We are a completely different team.

      The only difference in our team, is a guarantee that we don’t spot opponents 7+ points per game in turnovers. Aside from that, and obviously a new draft class, this team is essentially the same.

      So we put all our chips on the table for a quick hit that by most accounts, is far away from competing at an elite level. Likely setting us back in a huge way.

      By most accounts is far away from competing at an elite level?

      Vegas Insider are giving the Bucs the 5th best odds to win the SB. Sportsline is giving them 6th best odds. Odds Sharks are giving the 5th best. I can go on and on and on. Obviously, the “most overrated QB in the NFL” according to you is getting the best odds of anyone.

      You know what would have likely set us back in a huge way?

      Re-signing the most turnover QB in modern NFL history to multi-year, $30M+ per contract like you campaigned for and him continuing to gift oppositions a touchdown per game.

      So, like I said from the start, this all comes down to your frustration over Winston being let go. So, I’ll ask again…

      Since we made such a HUGE mistake by not re-signing an elite QB (in your words…that would dominate the NFL out of high school, would win MVP’s early and often, etc.), why was said elite QB not the most highly sought out FA this offseason?

      I mean, according to you, Mahomes is hugely overrated. So, naturally, a player as elite as Winston would’ve signed a pretty lofty contract and be a starter right now, correct?

      Again, don’t take this so personal. It’s not your fault.

      Please wait…

      Feminine.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      Nothing substantial as a rebuttal.

      Nothing to refute facts.

      Surrender noted…as usual.

      Enjoy watching highlights of your boy holding a clipboard, dipshit.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Nothing substantial as a rebuttal.

      Nothing to refute facts.

      Surrender noted…as usual.

      Enjoy watching highlights of your boy holding a clipboard, dipshit.

      Please wait…

      Enjoy watching the GOAT fold like a cheap tent in Tampa, and act like you never saw it coming.

      Please wait…

    • tampaspicer

      Participant
      Post count: 3477

      Jaboo did you watch all of NE games the 2nd half of the season?

      Please wait…

      ?????????

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      Jaboo did you watch all of NE games the 2nd half of the season?

      Please wait…

      ?????????

      Please wait…

      Every last one of them. Brady looked more hapless as the season progressed. He’s always been a death by 1000 cuts guy, but he couldn’t stay in the play as much as the season wore on. His arm strength got progressively worse as the season went on. So he became the game management version of Tom Brady. A mere shell of his former self. He not only had the best defense in football but one of the best in the past 10 years. NE is legit on the defensive side of the ball. Tampa isn’t yet. They are showing signs of improvement but, it’s going to be tough to be a top 8 defense, which is what a game manager at QB needs. Keep telling yourself change is coming. Tampa made a really short sighted decision and now we get to enjoy it.

      Please wait…

    • BucBalla85

      Participant
      Post count: 2016

      Jaboo did you watch all of NE games the 2nd half of the season?

      Please wait…

      ?????????

      Please wait…

      Every last one of them. Brady looked more hapless as the season progressed. He’s always been a death by 1000 cuts guy, but he couldn’t stay in the play as much as the season wore on. His arm strength got progressively worse as the season went on. So he became the game management version of Tom Brady. A mere shell of his former self. He not only had the best defense in football but one of the best in the past 10 years. NE is legit on the defensive side of the ball. Tampa isn’t yet. They are showing signs of improvement but, it’s going to be tough to be a top 8 defense, which is what a game manager at QB needs. Keep telling yourself change is coming. Tampa made a really short sighted decision and now we get to enjoy it.

      Please wait…

      You just sound like a sore loser that your favorite player is gone. Whining all the time…

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      @DonkeyHunter wrote:

      Enjoy watching highlights of your boy holding a clipboard

      Hold up.

        Brees = $23 mil
        Hill = $4.8 mil
        Winston = $2.8 mil

      Will Winston be dressed on gamedays to hold a clipboard?

      Please wait…

    • The Freeman

      Participant
      Post count: 1587

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      @DonkeyHunter wrote:

      Enjoy watching highlights of your boy holding a clipboard

      Hold up.

        Brees = $23 mil
        Hill = $4.8 mil
        Winston = $2.8 mil

      Will Winston be dressed on gamedays to hold a clipboard?

      Please wait…

      Good point…

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      Good point. He’s basically there in case something happens to Brees, whereas Hill will be used for a certain amount of plays. If something happens to Brees then Hill can finish up a game. You could definitely see Winston being inactive for games. However, they will still allow him to hold his clipboard on the sidelines.

      The other option would be to have Winston up in the booth helping Brees to identify double and triple teams. He just won’t be allowed to comment on it. For example, he might shout “There’s a triple team!”, but he won’t be allowed to tell him whether or not to throw it there.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      I do get a kick out of everyone thinking that Brady just comes in and all of our ills are solved. If only football worked that way. We have some big obstacles to overcome without Covid-19. Welcome to the most Tampa season of them all. For good or ill, I’m here for it.

      Please wait…

    • TBChucky

      Participant
      Post count: 1242

      He may end up on Gatorade duty, but I hear the Saints are concerned that every third or fourth cup will go to the other team..

      Please wait…

    • seekpar

      Participant
      Post count: 773

      I heard the Saints were going to make Lameis Jameis play the opponent QB role during practice, but then decided not to. They didn’t want their defense to get too overconfident from all those picks during practice.

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      I am not one saying all problems are solved. I do think that there is no better available QB for the Bucs this year than Brady, especially at that salary. Can you name someone who would have been better this year? If so, I would really like to hear about it.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      I am not one saying all problems are solved. I do think that there is no better available QB for the Bucs this year than Brady, especially at that salary. Can you name someone who would have been better this year? If so, I would really like to hear about it.

      Please wait…

      Evaluation of this move is measured by if we get to deep into the playoffs.

      If Brady doesn’t show up or gets injured, this was a dumb move, period. Has nothing to do with Jameis. The way we are going to use Brady could have been done by any myriad of QBs. So let’s slow down on him being the best option at 43. We simply don’t know that yet.

      Please wait…

    • kenntak

      Participant
      Post count: 1073

      We don’t know the opposite either.

      We all get angry with each other and fight a lot, but we all want the same thing–a Super Bowl win for the Bucs. I am looking forward to Brady playing, and hope that the Bucs get some luck this year (assuming there will be a season). The Bucs really deserve some good things for a change. I hope Brady can work some magic, because at this point, anything will help!

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      Flat Steve, I don’t remember any of the QBs on the market coming with a full warranty.

      Winston: If he couldn’t resolve his turnover issues you are stuck with a long term contract on a turnover prone quarterback. You can’t win with that and you’ve set back your franchise for the length of the HCs contract and probably more.

      Rivers looked like he could be washed up. Bridgewater has injury concerns and mediocrity concerns. Tannehill was overrated because of the running game. Mariota was not good enough to start in Tennessee. He’s a bust. Every QB on the market had question marks including Brady. So sure if Brady doesn’t work out then they made a bad call, but why is that different from any other QB they would have signed? You were already asked who your alternative signing would have been and you said trade for Brissett or Dalton! OMG you want to give up draft picks for a mediocre backup level QB? That’s your solution?

      Please wait…

    • Bootz04

      Blocked
      Post count: 224

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

    • papawhacked

      Participant
      Post count: 12

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      That’s something you must be pretty familiar with.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      That’s something you must be pretty familiar with.

      Please wait…

      Brady needs to learn to read the room better. Getting out from under the thumb of Billy B, so far has been a little odd. HE may need more structure to succeed at 43.

      Please wait…

    • Bootz04

      Blocked
      Post count: 224

      What an irrelevant cum stain you are. Can’t even address the post or topic, you come for me. Stay off my jock, kiddo. You don’t want the smoke.

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      That’s something you must be pretty familiar with.

      Please wait…

      Please wait…

    • TBChucky

      Participant
      Post count: 1242

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      People have been laughing at the Bucs since 2007.. And THIS offseason has everyone laughing at us?.. I’m sorry.. Did I miss something?..

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      People have been laughing at the Bucs since 2007.. And THIS offseason has everyone laughing at us?.. I’m sorry.. Did I miss something?..

      Please wait…

      People with real football intellect are laughing at Tampa trying to close the door on a championship in the middle of a global pandemic, one they were aware of at the time, by bringing in a 43 year old QB, who has shown he’s on the decline. So yeah…

      Please wait…

    • TBChucky

      Participant
      Post count: 1242

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      People have been laughing at the Bucs since 2007.. And THIS offseason has everyone laughing at us?.. I’m sorry.. Did I miss something?..

      Please wait…

      People with real football intellect are laughing at Tampa trying to close the door on a championship in the middle of a global pandemic, one they were aware of at the time, by bringing in a 43 year old QB, who has shown he’s on the decline. So yeah…

      Please wait…

      Teams should be trying to win a championship every season, don’t you think? What’s the point otherwise?

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      People have been laughing at the Bucs since 2007.. And THIS offseason has everyone laughing at us?.. I’m sorry.. Did I miss something?..

      Please wait…

      People with real football intellect are laughing at Tampa trying to close the door on a championship in the middle of a global pandemic, one they were aware of at the time, by bringing in a 43 year old QB, who has shown he’s on the decline. So yeah…

      Please wait…

      Teams should be trying to win a championship every season, don’t you think? What’s the point otherwise?

      Please wait…

      I do. I just think this is a weird way to do it. Also, I think it’s weird that more Tampa fans don’t question the approach.

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      People have been laughing at the Bucs since 2007.. And THIS offseason has everyone laughing at us?.. I’m sorry.. Did I miss something?..

      Please wait…

      People with real football intellect are laughing at Tampa trying to close the door on a championship in the middle of a global pandemic, one they were aware of at the time, by bringing in a 43 year old QB, who has shown he’s on the decline. So yeah…

      Please wait…

      Who?

      Please wait…

    • tampaspicer

      Participant
      Post count: 3477

      Gotta love ya Bootz. Bringing the smoke for the kiddos

      Please wait…

    • jcaulfield8

      Participant
      Post count: 92

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      That’s something you must be pretty familiar with.

      Please wait…

      Brady needs to learn to read the room better. Getting out from under the thumb of Billy B, so far has been a little odd. HE may need more structure to succeed at 43.

      Please wait…

      Dumbest fucking post ever… to say the best player to ever play the game needs more structure is a downright embarrassment. you should turn quit posting forever after that shitshow you muppet

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      It’s odd that many people subscribe to insanity with keeping the status quo of retaining Winston.

      The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting the different result.

      Brady or not Brady, just as long as it wasn’t Winston returning was the main point. We can win with Brady because we’re not in a rebuild mode, but a win-now mode, which is what was supposed to happen last season as HC Arians stated. We got a new RT and a new ball-hawking safety in the draft. Although the Bucs were the highest passing team in the league and tied for 3rd in scoring, they gave away a minimum of 42 points (seven pick-6’s).

      Raw Points

        Total points for = 458
        Total points against = 449
        Point differential = +9

      Adjusted Points (removing 42 points against)

        Total points for = 458
        Total points against = 407
        Point differential = +51

      Tampa was 3-6 in one-score games. The total points in those six losses was 27 points. That’s significant because that could have lead to far more wins last year, which would have been a winning record.

      Although Winston directly gave up a minimum of 42 points due to seven pick-6’s, there were a few INTs that were given up on the Bucs’ side of the field, including inside the Red Zone.

      Moving on from Winston was key. Whether we went with a FA or drafted a QB, we were set on moving on after five years of an inconsistent Winston.

      Going with a FA QB, the Bucs pushed the necessity of drafting a QB in the first three rounds onto another year. It landed them a top OL in the first round, an improvement at Safety to help the secondary, and a more well-rounded RB to make up for an odd choice for RB in 2018. Those three players can help a future QB by becoming more established in the league and making the transition to the NFL less steep.

      Adding more talent prevents for a full rebuild. Depending on how long Brady can last with the Bucs, will determine how long the Bucs will invest in a QB in the draft… if that’s the way they want to go. They could continue onto this FA route after Brady as well.

      I don’t comprehend why there is a singular thought that it’s Brady or Bust. It isn’t. There’s several levels going on with the intention of preventing a full rebuild. That should make all us Buc fans happy.

      And here’s the odd thing, if Brady gets injured and we all falter, then we’re rewarded with a high draft pick to select a QB for the future, but have all these young talents still intact.

      Sticking with an inconsistent Winston for $33 mil for the next six years would be detrimental for the whole organization completely. But the org did take a cheap way out. Instead of benching Winston last year at all, they decided to let him write his own ending so he can be replaced. That isn’t coaching. Good thing Brady is his own coach.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      People are laughing at the Bucs again because of Brady’s ignorance.

      Please wait…

      People have been laughing at the Bucs since 2007.. And THIS offseason has everyone laughing at us?.. I’m sorry.. Did I miss something?..

      Please wait…

      People with real football intellect are laughing at Tampa trying to close the door on a championship in the middle of a global pandemic, one they were aware of at the time, by bringing in a 43 year old QB, who has shown he’s on the decline. So yeah…

      Please wait…

      Who?

      Please wait…

      Good luck getting an answer to that.

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      Stephen Hawking? No he died. George Will? Maybe John Roberts.

      Please wait…

    • PatsfanrootingforBucs

      Participant
      Post count: 53

      I keep reading this deflategatesteve ( a name that gives away his obvious hate for Brady) saying Brady’s arm got worse and worse as the season went on. Well, first off, that’s actually true. It didn’t get worse and worse but his arm did have it’s issues. However, it wasn’t because he is getting old, he had an injury. A well documented one that if someone actually watched the games they would know! He had tennis elbow, an annoying and painful injury that is very treatable however. All you need is rest which Brady got once the season was over. The fact that he’s practicing means he’s back and good to go. A 42 year old with tennis elbow was better last year than Winston, that’s all you need to know.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      I keep reading this deflategatesteve ( a name that gives away his obvious hate for Brady) saying Brady’s arm got worse and worse as the season went on. Well, first off, that’s actually true. It didn’t get worse and worse but his arm did have it’s issues. However, it wasn’t because he is getting old, he had an injury. A well documented one that if someone actually watched the games they would know! He had tennis elbow, an annoying and painful injury that is very treatable however. All you need is rest which Brady got once the season was over. The fact that he’s practicing means he’s back and good to go. A 42 year old with tennis elbow was better last year than Winston, that’s all you need to know.

      Please wait…

      Okay there insider’s football. Brady is on the decline. I don’t care what affliction he had or why his skills started to decline. And I don’t have hatred for Brady. I just know, that no 43 year old QB has had any success in the modern era and Brady will be no different. Newsflash, once an elite athlete starts to fade, it happens quickly. Anyone buying into Brady being some miracle genetic project, needs to slow down. He’s going to struggle in Tampa as anyone at his age is going to struggle. Keep making this about me though. Seems legit.

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      What’s the link, Flat Steve?

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      What’s the link, Flat Steve?

      Please wait…

      You were going to share it, right?

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      What’s the link to insiders fantasy…er insiders football or football insiders. Whatever you are referring to. I searched it and its not readily apparent what you are talking about. There’s ESPN NFL Insiders (which I don’t pay for ESPN), Football Outsiders. There’s a sight called Football Insiders who’s “latest headline” is that the Bucs are cutting Roberto Aguayo. So I’m just asking for your link.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      I was calling the poster I quoted, Patsfanrootingforthebucs, Insider football, as he seems to know so much. Sorry for the confusion.

      Please wait…

    • BucBalla85

      Participant
      Post count: 2016

      I think the reason why people don’t spout the age thing as much as you is because its tom brady. Hes made a living off of people doubting him. I’ve been fooled by it several times. I just can’t bet against him anymore. Last time I did he came back against the Falcons in the super bowl when I was watching atl fans considering it over at halftime. I came to respect him a bit more after that.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      I think the reason why people don’t spout the age thing as much as you is because its tom brady. Hes made a living off of people doubting him. I’ve been fooled by it several times. I just can’t bet against him anymore. Last time I did he came back against the Falcons in the super bowl when I was watching atl fans considering it over at halftime. I came to respect him a bit more after that.

      Please wait…

      To be clear, I have nothing but respect for Tom Brady. I just think he’s less responsible for NE’s success than he gets credit for. BB is the greatest defensive mind maybe ever, and he’s the reason NE has been so great for so long. Let’s hope Brady has two more seasons left in him.

      Please wait…

    • TBChucky

      Participant
      Post count: 1242

      I think Brady will break Jameis’ franchise TD record this season, but with a third (maybe)of the interceptions.. He processes the game as fast as anyone, and finds the open guy fast.. I don’t know how many times last season we had players wide open, and Jameis wouldn’t see them. He’d choose to Force it into double and triple coverage..

      Please wait…

    • Roy

      Participant
      Post count: 3312

      I think Brady will break Jameis’ franchise TD record this season, but with a third (maybe)of the interceptions.. He processes the game as fast as anyone, and finds the open guy fast.. I don’t know how many times last season we had players wide open, and Jameis wouldn’t see them. He’d choose to Force it into double and triple coverage..

      Please wait…

      The difference will be Brady can find the best matchup. With five or receiving weapons, he’ll find the one with the best opportunity.

      But hopefully we can balance this off with a running attack, so I’m not concerned if he doesn’t break Winston’s TD mark.

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      I think Brady will break Jameis’ franchise TD record this season, but with a third (maybe)of the interceptions.. He processes the game as fast as anyone, and finds the open guy fast.. I don’t know how many times last season we had players wide open, and Jameis wouldn’t see them. He’d choose to Force it into double and triple coverage..

      Please wait…

      There is zero chance of this happening. The best #s I have seen for Brady at 43, have been 3900 yards, 25 Tds and 8 INTs. We will play small ball and try to improve our defense to top 10. As it stands today, we are an 8 or 9 win team. That’s it.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      @gottajaboo wrote:

      The best #s I have seen for Brady at 43, have been 3900 yards, 25 Tds and 8 INTs. We will play small ball and try to improve our defense to top 10.

      So, better than a 3-1 TD to INT ratio. As Bucs fans, efficient qb’ing would be something completely new to us.

      As it stands today, we are an 8 or 9 win team. That’s it.

      Which, would be better than what we’ve been.

      Weird…

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      @gottajaboo wrote:

      The best #s I have seen for Brady at 43, have been 3900 yards, 25 Tds and 8 INTs. We will play small ball and try to improve our defense to top 10.

      So, better than a 3-1 TD to INT ratio. As Bucs fans, efficient qb’ing would be something completely new to us.

      As it stands today, we are an 8 or 9 win team. That’s it.

      Which, would be better than what we’ve been.

      Weird…

      Please wait…

      So, an improved Oline, running game, TE, Safety and WR corp, wouldn’t have helped any QB? Interesting.

      Please wait…

    • DonkeyHunter

      Spectator
      Post count: 13938

      So, an improved Oline, running game, TE, Safety and WR corp, wouldn’t have helped any QB? Interesting.

      So, why wasn’t “said QB” highly sought after in FA; ultimately signing a nothing contract to be a 3rd string signal caller/clipboard holder?

      Please wait…

    • PatsfanrootingforBucs

      Participant
      Post count: 53

      I keep reading this deflategatesteve ( a name that gives away his obvious hate for Brady) saying Brady’s arm got worse and worse as the season went on. Well, first off, that’s actually true. It didn’t get worse and worse but his arm did have it’s issues. However, it wasn’t because he is getting old, he had an injury. A well documented one that if someone actually watched the games they would know! He had tennis elbow, an annoying and painful injury that is very treatable however. All you need is rest which Brady got once the season was over. The fact that he’s practicing means he’s back and good to go. A 42 year old with tennis elbow was better last year than Winston, that’s all you need to know.

      Please wait…

      Okay there insider’s football. Brady is on the decline. I don’t care what affliction he had or why his skills started to decline. And I don’t have hatred for Brady. I just know, that no 43 year old QB has had any success in the modern era and Brady will be no different. Newsflash, once an elite athlete starts to fade, it happens quickly. Anyone buying into Brady being some miracle genetic project, needs to slow down. He’s going to struggle in Tampa as anyone at his age is going to struggle. Keep making this about me though. Seems legit.

      Please wait…

      In the end it is possible that you are right. I’m a Pats fans looking in from afar. Winston clearly was never going to bring the Bucs to the promise land. They didn’t have the 1st pick in the draft and not much in draft for QB anyway IMO, so they go get the goat. The goat has lost a step but is still doing things no one has ever done at his age. Brady will be the best 43 year old QB ever, that’s a fact. I also believe he will be better at 43 than Winston will ever be.

      I guess my point is: I, for the life of me, don’t understand why you have a problem with Bucs signing Brady for a 2 year stop gap while the Bucs draft their next QB? What better option did they have? Remember, most athletes succeed because of their athletic abilities, Brady’s success has mostly come from his mind. His body might have lost a step at 43 but his mind is smarter than it was at 33. Add motivation, which has always been his number one asset (and something he didn’t have last year) and I wouldn’t put MVP out of the question. You are gonna miss out on the fun man……

      Please wait…

    • Hockey Duckie

      Participant
      Post count: 1297

      @PatsfanrootingforBucs wrote:

      I, for the life of me, don’t understand why you have a problem with Bucs signing Brady for a 2 year stop gap while the Bucs draft their next QB?

      Because deflateSaintSteve is a Winston fan first, then a Bucs fan. He’s got several other screen names to help his psyche with self-thumbs-up ratings. LoL

      Just think of a bitter ex that cannot let go and believes it’s still not over. That’s deflateSaintsteve in a nut shell. You can’t use facts on deflateSaintSteve because he’s got an agenda where facts don’t matter, just his “feels”. He’ll avoid talking facts because he’s smart enough to know he’ll lose, but his narcissist self will manipulate his mind to think of other things.

      How so? Just watch the Monty Python’s Black Night skit of, “Tis, but a scratch.” hahhahahahha

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      @PatsfanrootingforBucs wrote:

      I, for the life of me, don’t understand why you have a problem with Bucs signing Brady for a 2 year stop gap while the Bucs draft their next QB?

      Because deflateSaintSteve is a Winston fan first, then a Bucs fan. He’s got several other screen names to help his psyche with self-thumbs-up ratings. LoL

      Just think of a bitter ex that cannot let go and believes it’s still not over. That’s deflateSaintsteve in a nut shell. You can’t use facts on deflateSaintSteve because he’s got an agenda where facts don’t matter, just his “feels”. He’ll avoid talking facts because he’s smart enough to know he’ll lose, but his narcissist self will manipulate his mind to think of other things.

      How so? Just watch the Monty Python’s Black Night skit of, “Tis, but a scratch.” hahhahahahha

      Please wait…

      No offense Hockey Duckie but, I am the original Buc’s fan. I have watched this team start with every disadvantage a franchise can have, rise to a playoff team in 3 years, then make bad decision after bad decision on the personnel front, to the point where every time a decision is made, I expect it to be a lousy one. Shaq last season, was a rare surprise. But for the most part, our front office has had zero idea what it’s doing.

      Fast forward to this offseason, an offseason where a pandemic showed up and was so unknown that any decision being made was going to be a tenuous one as we have no idea if we are going to have a season. So Tampa goes all in on an aging QB who showed significant signs of decline last season. There is no spinning it. NE was successful because of the defense and very conservative play calling that had nothing to do with anything personnel, and had everything to do with playing to the lesser talents of an aging QB. BB and McDaniels knew how to handle Tom Brady to keep them in games. We don’t have that luxury in Tampa. Arians and Brady are going to be more “Let’s fucking go” and more than likely, this backfires on us. Like how can it not. There is a much better chance of us really being bad, than there is of Tampa winning 11 + games. I don’t know why this is so difficult for our fanbase to at the very least consider. Weird as hell.

      Please wait…

    • jcaulfield8

      Participant
      Post count: 92

      you are so boring . time to stay away for a few months until the games start. you are a drain on society and everything else you infest you assclown

      Please wait…

    • Anonymous

      Inactive
      Post count: 750

      you are so boring . time to stay away for a few months until the games start. you are a drain on society and everything else you infest you assclown

      Please wait…



      @jcaulfield8
      – Why don’t you take this time off to go fuck yourself.

      Please wait…

    • tampaspicer

      Participant
      Post count: 3477

      TRIGGERED

      LOL

      Please wait…

Viewing 126 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.