Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

• Pennywise

Participant

Good for TB12 he deserves it

• m_j

Participant

this is simply great :-)

guys are having fun, 10000% deserved!

• Pennywise

Participant

During Wednesday’s boat parade, Brady threw — yes, threw — the Lombardi Trophy from one boat to another.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Sip those tropical drinks in February in Central Florida rather than those nasty Sam Adams in Boston where it’s freezing cold.

He’s earned it after this season.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Dude is living his best life! Good for him and the Bucs. It’s great to see Brady and the guys so happy. Well deserved!

• Pennywise

Participant

• Pennywise

Participant

• Mic

Participant

After hearing gronk talk about the story he was revolted how he took a sip of alcohol, I doubt he was actually hammered and put on a good show but if he was, I LOVE IT!! CHAMPS BABY!

• buc_boi

Participant

Lol

That’s great!

• parnelldickinson

Participant

hey local news guys..may want to get a clue..the two guys on brady’s boat were not just his buddies ..they were blaine gabbert and ryan griffin..pretty much all news stations were clueless to recognizing them

• m_j

Participant

he was really hammered :-)

• TBChucky

Participant

Man, seeing BA, Licht, and the players on stage was freakin hilarious!.. they were all trashed and cursing like sailors! Local media didn’t have any chance at censorship! BA told Lavonte, Barrett, and Godwin “Your ass ain’t going anywhere!” All individually within a ten minute period. Hopefully they mean it!

• parnelldickinson

Participant

not really fair to say he was hammered..but to each his own interpretation,,I am sure he put back a few, but a 2 second clip doesnt confirm that…may have been hammered? possible..anyways kudos to him and the team..go bucs

• buc_boi

Participant

Personally, he looks fucked up on pills to me.

To each their own

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Hammered or not, they deserved to let loose and enjoy the win today. If anything, they all should take a well deserved three or four week vacation. Then it’s time to get back to work and focus on an even more difficult task…. defending the title.

• TURBO

Participant

buc_boi

Are you just a dumabass?

Why would you say something so stupid?

• buc_boi

Participant

Lol

Jesus, get a grip dude. what I think shouldn’t be that serious.

Who cares if he is or if he isn’t.

• Richie Cartman

Participant

I love this teams swagger. Talking all that shit. Love it!

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

And people still wonder why Brady picked Tampa to come and play for this season? Absolutely love this and those guys are having so much fun and deserve every bit of it! Go Bucs

• Watchman

Participant

This seems very different than the Pats 6 celebrations.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Brady’s 6 year old daughter yelling “NOOO DADDY NOOOOOO!!!” as he tosses the Lombardi to Gronk and Brate, priceless.

As for Brady being hammered, the guy’s last drink was most likely his last SB parade hahaha. Lightweight! Good for you Tom.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a more serious case of FOMO in my life after watching all the Boat Parade videos on the players Instagram stories. Amazing.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Can’t wait for the “America’s Team” special later this year.

• seekpar

Participant

I’m guessing Brady probably doesn’t drink alcohol at all, or very little, so one drink would make him tipsy, two drinks and he’s hammered.

• buc-in-out

Participant

^^ I flipped thru his TB12 book at a Chapters a few years ago, he does not consume anything that causes inflammation. He doesn’t drink or eat any nightshade vegetables (tomatoes, eggplant, potatoes, peppers)

His whole thing is being as loose and flexible as possible, the older you get the tighter your muscles and ligaments get.. he explains that it’s not getting hit that causes injury, it’s the tension of your body when you know you’re going to get hit that causes injury.

He doesn’t lift weights, only does body weight exercises and plyometrics, works out with rubber bands, etc… there’s a reason he’s still playing at a very high level.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Awesome video

• Jackson Lini

Participant

Tom was hammered! I wondered if Tom knocked off another one when he got home? No, I’m not talking about the beer! Lol! Anyways, congrats to Brady, his teammates, coaches and Buccaneer fans for a heck of a season! It was epic!

• spartan

Participant

Who cares if he was hammered. The important thing is that thing did not end up at the bottom of the bay. But even then, I guess they can fork out for a replacement!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Looking at the condition Tom is in from the original video, it reminds me of the state of mind @theknees is in every time he posts that “Brady doesn’t have it” or something to that effect.

• BP1

Participant

I was there on a boat and had the time of my life. I was too young to drink after the first Super Bowl win so I made up for it this time. Not as bad as Tom but I had a few. GOOOOOOOO BUUUUUCS!!!! I want to do this gain! WOOOOOO!!!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.