Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Nuts.

Goat doing goat things.

He would have doubled his rushing yards MINIMUM! Without that injury! Lol

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

How the fuck is that even possible??

• notabucsfan

Participant

Report says PARTIALLY torn which is possible to do. Just lucky it didn’t completely tear.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Report says PARTIALLY torn which is possible to do. Just lucky it didn’t completely tear.

Nbc sports reporting fully torn. But yes i am seeing conflicting reports.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

This concerns me for this year…

But also never doubt the goat

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Ian rappport saying fully torn as well.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

That may be why he had surgery this offseason

• RHBucsFan

Participant

he probably tore it stumbling around on the boat deck after throwing down those white claws

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, he certainly didn’t have a completely torn MCL. It doesn’t work like that.

• obuc

Participant

I’ve heard that his leg totally fell off and there was just a hickory stick where the leg used to be. The tale just gets worse. But my guess is if it wasnt totally healed they wouldn’t have let that come out.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Suffered it his final season in NE. Glad he finally had surgery to take care of it!

Not sure hes human tbh lol.

Also mah sources saying Tampa could be in trouble with the league due to it. Nothing major im sure. Maybe a fine. Id be shocked if we lost any picks.

Also Shefter reporting Brady never told the bucs about the injury so we could easily plead the 5th!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by DEBUCSOWN.
      • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by DEBUCSOWN.

• Vance

Participant

Might get hit with big fine, suspension or lose draft pick. According to NFL rules.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Envious Championships froth in controversy!

We really are getting the full ‘patriot’ treatment aren’t we.

• Greattimes

Participant

This is worse than deflagate!
      The whole purpose of reporting injuries is to aid Vegas and Bookies to set odds.
      If this injury had been reported, the Bucs would have been underdogs in season ending games against New Orleans, Green Bay and Kansas City. (Sarcasm)

• Roy

Participant

Also Shefter reporting Brady never told the bucs about the injury so we could easily plead the 5th!

Its hard to believe that nobody knew, and I started typing this post intending to say that my bullshit meter is going off as far as the team not knowing anything. I’m not a homer fan, and if I thought it was bullshit I’d say so, but as I type this response I’m giving it more thought and changing my tune.

We watched him, and none of us suspected. You would think we would have noticed he was playing hurt. He’s already 44 years old, so its believable that nobody is trying to find out what Brady’s 40 time is, nor are they asking him to do any squat thrusts in the weight room. He’s had the MCL fixed, but how many of us expect him to appear be any faster or stronger this year than last year because of it? Not me. Brady is an old man football-wise and he probably just plays with his aches and pains. He may have known or sensed that something was not right, but he was going to play if he could.

I really believe its plausible that the team didn’t know about the injury. Now that doesn’t mean the team is not responsible anyway. Ignorance is no excuse. If a team is concerned about not being told, they need to put verbiage in players’ contracts about it. So I do believe its very possible the team didn’t know, but it isn’t going to get them excused from getting a penalty if the league goes in that direction.

• kenntak

Participant

Would Brady being on the injury report every week have changed anything but possibly bets being made? Apparently, it really did not affect his play, so wouldn’t teams have thought it was nothing but pure bull when he continued winning anyway?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by kenntak.

• theknees

Participant

Brady wasn’t injured much at all. This whole thing is silly. Go watch the playoff games. He wasn’t compromised at all while throwing in the playoffs.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Brady wasn’t injured much at all. This whole thing is silly. Go watch the playoff games. He wasn’t compromised at all while throwing in the playoffs.

Confirmation that Brady’s injuries were actually worse than what was released.

• LIBucsFan93

Participant

If this is a legit report and the injury happened in the Pats last game then how did Tom pass his physical with the Bucs without their knowledge? Hopefully this doesn’t bring any time of League discipline

• theknees

Participant

It didn’t happen. So there is no threat of us getting penalized for it.

Yeah, Tom had a fully torn MCL last year. If the offseason that boring where we have to make shit up?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Yeah, Tom had a fully torn MCL last year. If the offseason that boring where we have to make shit up?

Good point. Here’s one from last offseason:

Brady is the best to ever play. No one is going to argue that with you. In your spare time, maybe give it a three hour window, sit down in a quiet part of your house/condo/apartment and make a list of the QBs who have, at the age of 43, recovered from a bad campaign at 42, and gone on to make the playoffs.

• theknees

Participant

Not sure who Anonymous is but,let’s be clear about something….

Brady’s MCL was completely healthy all of last season. It’s weird…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Good point. Here’s one from last offseason:

Brady is the best to ever play. No one is going to argue that with you. In your spare time, maybe give it a three hour window, sit down in a quiet part of your house/condo/apartment and make a list of the QBs who have, at the age of 43, recovered from a bad campaign at 42, and gone on to make the playoffs.

You know football season is almost here when @theknees is taking it on the chin.

• seekpar

Participant

It’s ironic theKNEEs don’t know squat about MCLs…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.